I started going to toy shows, and I went to flea markets.
买♥♥卖♥♥交换…我真的无法抗拒
I was buying and selling and trading… And I really can’t defend this.
那个
Yeah.
我觉得他们把我带回了过去
I think that they take me back in time.
好像…
You know, like…
回到了妈妈去世前
to before my mom died.
那时…
When…
那时的生活更轻松些
When things were easier.
我想你能理解我为什么有点犹豫
I think that you can imagine why I was a little hesitant
要不要带你回公♥寓♥
to bring you to my apartment.
说话呀
Say something.
我…
I…
我和别人搞上了
I fooled around with someone.
上周在健身房♥
At the gym last week.
我知道我们还没确定关系
I know that you and I have never had the “exclusive” conversation, and…
就是。我,嗯…
I don’t know. I, um…
我感到有点内疚
I feel guilty about it.
你为什么跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为我感到内疚
Because I feel guilty about it.
我没经历过,迈克。
And that’s new for me, Michael.
这么说吧,我之前都没有过固定关系
You know, I’ve never actually had a real relationship before.
一个…男朋友
A… boyfriend.
只有随性约个炮什么的
Just a lot of casual hookups.
你知道,我通常不喜欢牵扯太深,但…
And, you know, I don’t usually want more than that, but…
一旦有人动情,我便抽身离开,这…
If someone gets too attached, I get out of there, and this…
你…
You…
有点吓到我
It scares me.
你也吓到我了
You scare me, too.
我觉得你很酷
I think you’re very cool.
我觉得你的朋友也很酷
I think your friends are very cool.
我也知道你去健身房♥
And I now know that you go to the gym
不仅仅是为了撸铁跟有氧
for things other than weight lifting and treadmill.
我还担心万一爱上了你
And I’m worried that I’m going to fall in love with you
终有一天你会让我伤心
and you’re going to break my heart.
这些都让我感到害怕
That scares me.
我猜我们都吓到对方了
I guess we scare each other.
确实如此
I guess we do.
蓝精灵事件差点儿使我们分道扬镳,直到圣诞节,我们才重回正轨
Smurfgate almost derailed us, but by Christmas, we were back on track.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
这东西多少年头了?
How old is this thing?
六十年代。尽管不是你那一代的东西
1960s. So, it’s not exactly your childhood,
但你知道…
but you know…
它就是有那种让你一看见就爱上的魔力
It’s got the wand and the cups and the lady that you saw in half.
你在哪里买♥♥的?
Where did you get it?
噢,易趣网啥都有
Oh, you could buy anything on eBay.
这个真的很特别,迈克
It’s really special, Mike.
你要是知道我成功忍♥住没买♥♥
You’ll be happy to know that I was able to resist
那个三百刀超稀有圣诞限定蓝精灵的话会更开心
a super rare Christmas Carol Smurf that was $300.
-那得多大的克制力 -确实
-Must have taken a lot of self-control. -It did.
-我很喜欢 -那就好
-I love it. -Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我也有东西给你 -真的?
-I got you something. -You did?
起来
Stand up.
没有你的那么好
Not as good as yours.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
-闭上眼睛 -好
-Close your eyes. -Okay.
-你最好小心点 -我会非常小心
-You better be very careful. -I’m gonna be very careful.
-我真不喜欢这样 -你是我的重要人士
-I don’t like this at all. -You’re very important to me.
我只是不喜欢这样摸黑瞎走
I just don’t like walking blind like this.
好了,我们的关系发展到现在
Well, okay, I think we’ve gotten to the point in our relationship
你至少能再相信我多一点点
where you can trust me a month and a half in.
我信。我只是…不想踢到脚趾
I do. I just… hate a stubbed toe.
-你的肩膀手感不错 -噢,谢谢
-Your shoulders feel great. -Oh, thank you.
-好了 -好的
-Okay. -Okay.
-现在,你先站在这里 -好
-Now, you just stay there. -Okay.
-好嘞 -噢,我的天!
-Okay. -Oh, God.
-我这是要“入柜”了吗? -噢,人家不会接受你的
-Am I going back in the closet? -Oh, they wouldn’t accept you.
好过分
That’s mean.
-可以了。然后… -好的
-Okay. And… -Okay.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
嗒哒!
Ta-da!
你的专属衣物间
Your very own closet space.
-这是,你做的? -是的
-Did you, did you make that? -I did.
你可以把睡裤放在这儿
You can put your sleep shorts here.
把你的裤子挂到裤架上
And you can hang your pants on a hanger.
挂在这里
Put them here.
你的钱包钥匙放到杂物盒里
And your wallet and your keys in the sundries box.
杂物都放这儿
That’s where the sundries go.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
-你在盯着我看 -对啊
-You’re staring at me. -Yes.
-我爱… -爱你
-I love… -Love you.
-什么鬼 -噢
-What the hell? -Oh.
-那是我的台词 -你犹豫了
-That was my line. -Well, you hesitated.
-犹豫就会败北。你输了 -不。我没有犹豫
-You snooze, you lose. You did. -No. I did not hesitate.
我只是适当停顿
I was giving the words room to breathe.
事实就是我先说了
Well, let the record show I said it first.
基特,至少我们是异口同声啦
Kit, at the very least, we’ve said it at the same time.
-结果可不是这样的 -我爱你
-That’s not what the record shows. -I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
帕特尔医生请到心内科重症监护室
Dr. Patel to CCU.
帕特尔医生请到心内科重症监护室
Dr. Patel to CCU.
别担心。还没到最糟糕的部分
Don’t worry. We’re not at the bad part yet.
-他怎么样了? -挺好
-How’s he doing? -Good.
他还在半睡半醒的状态。你是亲属?
He’s been dozing in and out. Are you family?
噢,呃,不,我是他男朋友
Oh, uh, no. I’m his boyfriend.
噢,天啊
Oh, God.
-你要接电♥话♥吗? -他妈妈的电♥话♥
-Are you gonna get that? -It’s his mother.
他叫我打给她让她不用来
He told me to call her and tell her not to come.
我甚至都没见过她
I’ve never even met the woman.
-噢 -你好
-Oh. -Hello?
嗨,科恩夫人
Hi, Mrs. Cowan.
是,我是迈克,奥西诶罗
Yes, this is Michael. Ausiello.
嗯,基特很好
Yes, Kit’s doing fine.
显然,只是阑尾炎,他现在情况良好
Apparently, it was appendicitis, but he’s doing really well now.
是,他让我转告你不需要特地过来
Yes, he told me to tell you there’s no need for you to come.
在第十大道
On 10th Avenue.
58街和59街之间
Between 58th and 59th.
我会跟他说你要过来
I’ll tell him you’re coming.
糟了
Shit.
我一会儿回来
I’ll be back.
嘿
Hey.
感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
-她要来? -他们通宵开车过来
-Is she coming? -They’re driving overnight.
-通宵? -对
-Overnight? -Yeah.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
-他们来的时候会跟我待在一起 -嗯
-They stay with me when they come. -Mmm.
我需要你去我的公♥寓♥收拾一下
I need you to go to my apartment and clean up.
你想怎么收拾?铺个床之类的?
What do you want? You mean like make the bed?
不,我需要你把那些gay气的东西♥藏♥起来
No, I need you to hide anything that looks… gay.
你想让我把你的公♥寓♥去gay化?
You want me to de-gay your apartment?
对,把我的公♥寓♥去gay化
Yes, de-gay my apartment.
我的艺术书籍,一些打印件,任何疑似的衣物
My art books, some of my prints, any suspect clothing lying around.
你可能还需要把我送你的圣诞礼物先取下来
And you should probably take down my Christmas gift to you.
行吧
Okay.
你可真是个大宝贝
You’re a big baby.
正在播放Doves的《Here It Comes》
可能会露馅儿
Could be a tell.
好,遮住
Yeah, cover it.
这是一个信♥号♥♥
This is a call
致所有人
A call to all
它传达给…
It goes out to…