Everyone will still be here,
而我…不在了
and I’ll be… gone.
你现在有什么感受?
And how do you feel right now?
唔。呃,很厉害的问题
Ooh. Uh, great question.
我猜我会感到…
I guess I feel like I’ll…
怀念
miss this.
我会非常怀念这里
I’ll miss this a lot.
摄像机准备好了。基特,我们真的该走了
Camera’s ready. Kit, we really got to go.
别。拜托,还有一会儿。一个问题
No. Please, one more second. Just one more.
-就一个问题 -行。问吧
-Just one question. -Shoot. Go ahead.
我呢?基特
What about me, Kit?
我下一步该怎么办?
What should I do next?
你会知道的
You’ll know.
好了,我们进去了
Okay, we’re back in.
好的。明白。马上到
Okay. Got it. I’m coming.
所以,你理解了吗?
So, have you got everything you need?
你会好好的
You’re gonna be okay.
是吧
Yeah.
我会好好的
I’m gonna be okay.
这一切都太难了
It’s gonna be incredibly hard,
但是我会好好的
but I’m gonna be okay.
感谢过去有你陪伴的13年
Thank you for the past 13 years.
感谢你给予了我一个家庭
Thank you for giving me a family.
感谢你爱着我
Thank you for loving me.
基特
Kit.
你可以安心去了
You can go now.
我一直很害怕基特会让我伤心
I was always afraid Kit would break my heart.
而且最终,他确实办到了
And eventually, he did.
但不是以我害怕的那种方式
But not in the way I feared he would.
他打开我的心房♥
He broke it open in a way that
腾出空间,好让我感受到更多的爱
somehow made room for even more love,
和给予更多的爱
both to receive and to give.
所以,我希望你们能够理解
And so, I hope that you’ll understand me
和基特的这段人生旅程,对我来说,是一份天赐的礼物
when I say that this ride with Kit was, to me, a gift.
我相信,能够陪伴他经历这一切
It was the greatest honor I believe I will ever have
是我这辈子最大的荣耀
to have been by his side for it all.
好了。嘿,玛丽莲
Okay. Hey, Marilyn.
我要喘口气。我需要喘口气
I need to breathe. I need to breathe.
有车
It’s a car.
噢,天啊
Oh, God.
我想他会喜欢你的悼词
I think he would’ve liked your eulogy.
我觉得他会嫌我啰嗦
I think he would’ve thought it was too long.
那个,很可能
Well, probably.
接下去你有什么打算?
What are you gonna do next?
我是指,除了…
I mean, besides…
…铁人三项
…triathlons.
我还没去过西班牙,我一直…
I’ve never been to Spain, and I always…
我一直很想去看看那个看起来很搞笑的博物馆
I always wanted to see that funny-looking museum.
-毕尔巴鄂市的古根海姆博物馆? -对,是的
-The Guggenheim in Bilbao? -Yes. Yes.
嗯,还挺有趣的
Yes, that’s funny.
从照片上看,它看起来像一艘大船
In the pictures, it looks like a big ship.
它确实看起来像一艘船
It does look like a ship.
-你觉得呢? -是,确实
-Do you think? -Yeah, it does.
谁知道呢。我只是想暂时离开一阵子
I don’t know, I’d just like to get away for a while.
听起来不错
That sounds really nice.
开始新生活
New scenery to run in.
噢
Oh.
风光依旧,如果我的膝盖能坚持住
Yeah, all the running stays the same if my knees hold on.
-跟你比赛跑回家 -好呀
-Race you to the house. -Okay.
故事完结最困难的部分
The hardest thing about a story ending
是你必须告别你喜爱的角色
is that you have to say goodbye to your favorite characters.
告别你喜爱的人们
To your favorite people.
一部好的电视剧可以做到回归真实生活
A good TV show can make real life seem like it makes sense.
一个好的结局可以让结束
And a good ending can feel like the end of one thing
成为另一个故事的开始
and the beginning of another.
有时候英雄会死去
Sometimes the hero dies.
有时候会事与愿违
Sometimes we only get 14 Christmas trees when we thought we’d have 40.
有个老朋友提醒我
And then an old friend reminded me
有时候,故事的主角必须坚定信念
that sometimes the main character has to take a leap of faith
随时做好准备
that involves packing a suitcase
才能游历全国
and traveling across the country.
谁知道呢
I don’t know.
也许真的是这样
Maybe that’s too on the nose.
-嗨 -去哪儿?
-Hi. -Where we going?
呃,肯尼迪国际机场
Uh, JFK.
你要去哪里?
Where you off to?
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
唔
Oof.
那要450美元呢
That 405, man.
那趟飞机不会运送犯人吧?
That thing takes no prisoners, huh?
我曾经希望我们的故事
I wanted our story to be a picture-perfect,
是个幸福圆♥满♥的爱情故事
happy-ending love story.
但是我们经历过的,也是真真切切的爱情
But what we got was a real love story.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
我还是闭嘴吧
I’ll just shut up now.
正在播放Bonny Light Horseman的《Deep In Love》
请你不要
Don’t you
(后面还有彩蛋)
让我伤心
Break my heart
请你不要
Don’t you
让我伤心
Break my heart
我将双手伸进
I put my hand in
那片灌木丛中
Into the bush
寻找最甜美的
Finding the sweetest
最甜美的玫瑰
Sweetest rose
我看到有船航行
Saw a ship sailing
在那宽阔蔚蓝的海上
On the big blue sea
婉若伊人
She sailed as deep as
渐行渐远
Deep as she could be
但远不及我
But not so deep in
对你的爱恋
In love as I am
不由自主
I cannot whether I
毫无保留
I sink or swim
请你不要
Don’t you
让我伤心
Break my heart
噢,这就是为什么我需要相机
Oh, that’s why I wanted my camera.
什么?
What?
我觉得它看起来像太阳
I thought it looked like the sun.
请你不要…
Don’t you…
这些泡泡还真难搞
These bubbles are very finicky.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
真的再见了
Bye, now.
请你不要
Don’t you
让我伤心
Break my heart
请你不要
Don’t you
让我伤心
Break my heart
我们也只不过是
Thousands and thousands
芸芸众生平凡之人
All on this Earth