Hello. What a morning, huh?
是吧
Right?
你是怎么找到这里的?
How did you ever find this place?
我以前来过
I’ve been here before.
小时候我们全家一起在这里度过假
My family, we used to take vacations here when I was a kid.
感谢你邀请我们一起
Thank you for inviting us.
不,不。是基特的主意
No, no. It was Kit’s idea.
他希望你们同行
He wanted you here.
我当时可是强烈反对的
I was vehemently opposed to it.
你个淘气鬼
You brat.
我有点头疼
I have a headache.
我们在你颅内发现了一些小瘤
We found a number of nodules on the brain.
其中有些在脑干附近
Several of them located near the brain stem,
可能因此导致了你的头疼
which is likely what’s been causing your headaches.
它们有多大?
How big are they?
那个,不大,但是数量很多
Well, they’re small, but there are a lot of them.
还有你之前的肿瘤又开始生长了
And your primary tumor has been growing again.
-还有多久? -我们不太喜欢预测这些事情
-How long? -We don’t like to predict these things.
六周?六个月?
Six weeks? Six months?
六周以上
More than six weeks.
我感觉之前好很多了
I’ve been feeling so much better.
放疗为你争取了一些时间
The radiation bought you some time.
这个阶段,我们能做的就是缓解症状
At this point, all we can do is address your symptoms
还有减少你的痛苦
and manage your pain.
我很抱歉,基特
I’m so sorry, Kit.
还有其他办法
There are still options here.
有一种靶向治疗
There’s this targeted treatment.
采用的是NETs(中性粒细胞胞外诱捕网)
It’s for NETs.
德国开♥发♥的技术,我记不清楚叫什么了
It’s being developed in Germany, and I can’t remember what it’s called.
-迈克 -“Affinator”或者”Afinator”还是叫什么来着
-Michael. -“Affinator” or “Afinator” or something.
-迈克 -但我就是…突然想不起…
-Michael. -But I just… It blocks…
我认为那个什么蛋白质信♥号♥♥通路…
I think a protein signaling pathway that’s in the…
-可以阻断… -讲真?德国?
-It can malfunction… -Really? Germany?
…肿瘤继续增大或之类的
…and leads to greater tumor growth or something.
我跟你说还有一些实验性的疗法可以考虑
I’m telling you that there are still experimental things going on out there.
我知道还有个谁是来自意大利的
There was somebody I read about who’s from Italy.
-迈克,停。别说了 -他看过一个医生…
-Michael, stop. Stop. -He had a doctor…
已经发展到全身了
It’s everywhere.
脑子里也有
It’s in my brain.
事实上,我释怀了
And actually, I’m relieved.
我已经看开了
I know where I stand now.
走吧
Come on.
你…
Are you…
你怕死吗?
Are you afraid to die?
我害怕结局那一刻,但…
I’m afraid of what the end looks like, but…
我怕死吗?
Am I afraid of dying?
不怕
No.
我这一生过得很好,迈克
I’ve had a great life, Mike.
我也希望你能幸福
And I want you to be happy, too.
包括遇到某个人
That includes meeting someone.
别。别这样…
No. Please don’t do…
我很感激,但我现在没法儿谈这个
I really appreciate that, but I can’t talk about that right now.
好吧
Okay.
你和塞巴斯蒂安做了吗?
Did you have sex with Sebastian?

Yes.
很抱歉我骗了你
I’m sorry I lied to you.
我也很抱歉
I’m sorry, too.
抱歉让你将我的人生包袱背负了那么多年
I’m sorry that I made you carry so much of my baggage for so many years
并屡次让你感觉像是做错的那一方
and making you feel like the bad guy so many times
虽然你并没有做错
when you didn’t deserve to.
很抱歉我从未告诉你
I’m sorry I never told you
穿着卡其色内♥裤♥的你的屁♥股♥有多好看
how good your ass looks in your khaki pants.
-确实如此
-‘Cause it does.
我之所以没说是因为我害怕
And I couldn’t do it ’cause I was afraid
一旦你意识到自己有多棒
if you understood how beautiful you are
你便会离我而去
that you’d leave me.
我很抱歉你要经历这些事情
And I’m sorry you’re going through this.
谢谢
Thank you.
我愿意吸上几口这个
I would like to try some of this pot.
我的天
Oh, my God.
别笑。我说真的
Don’t laugh. I’m not kidding.
如果我没跟你一起飞过叶子…
If I don’t try pot with you…
好吧
Okay.
不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
-好了,拿着这个。我可以… -这是烟管?
-Okay, take this. I can… -That’s the pot?
-对 -好的
-Yeah. -Okay.
-不对。是另一头。你… -噢
-No. Other end. You… -Oh.
-差点吃掉 -老天
-Gonna eat it. -Jesus.
这就对了
That’s right.
给…
Now…
点火
Have a hit.
噢,哇哦
Oh, wow.
噢,天啊
Oh, God.
-好呛
-It hurts.
喝点…一小口。就一小口
Have some… Take a sip. Take a sip.
好了
Okay.
没感觉。没用
I don’t feel it. It’s not working.
那,再试一次。再来…再来一口
Well, try again. Have a… Have another hit.
-好吧 -你可以的
-Okay. -You can do it.
憋住,憋住,憋住
Hold, hold, hold.
呼气
Exhale.
呼了我一口烟
Exhale my smoke.
所以?
So?
不好说
I don’t know.
-嗯… 喔?
-Mmm… -Oh?
-好像有点… -噢…
-Maybe I feel… -Oh…
我不确定
I don’t know.
欢迎来到天堂,迈克·奥西诶罗
Welcome to the Stoners Club, Michael Ausiello.
我们等了你很久
We’ve been waiting for you for a long time.
现在你终于知道…
And now you know how…
车厘加西亚是什么味道了
Cherry Garcia feels.
我们结婚吧,迈克
Let’s get married, Mike.
-你开玩笑? -不,我认真的
-Are you joking? -No, I want to.
我们经历了太多
We’ve been through so much.
我们还要经历更多
We’re about to go through more.
我想成为你的丈夫
I want to be your husband.
你是想奴役我
You’re calling me chattel.
-你之前这么说过 -迈克
-That’s what you said. -Michael.
-奴隶 -你愿意嫁给我吗?
-Chattel. -Will you marry me?
噢,我的天!
Oh, my God.
不用急着答应,迈克,但我觉得有义务告诉你我快死在这里了
No rush, Mike, but I feel obliged to tell you that I’m dying here.
愿意。我愿意
Yes. Yes.
正在播放Iron Horse的《Gravity Rides Everything》
他们到了吗?你看到他们了没?
They here? You see them?
-嗨! -嗨!
-Hi! -Hi.
看看这两位新郎。帅极了
Look at these grooms. Gorgeous.
-噢,我的天啊 -噢,天啊
-Oh, my goodness. -Oh, my God.
-你看起来很棒 -我的天
-You look great. -Oh, my God!
嘿,快离开摄影场地!你们在干什么?
(彩蛋之一《法律与秩序》剧组乱入)
Hey, get out of my shot! What are you doing?
暂停!好了,所有人暂停!暂停!
Cut! All right, everybody cut! Cut!
看看这身。你看起来太棒了
Look at this. You look great.
-好了 -还好吗?
-Okay. -You okay?
可以。嗯
Yeah. Yes.
-激动吗? -当然
-You excited? -Yes.
所有电子设备放到箱子里
All electronic devices in the bin.
What’s that writing on your shelf…
迈克,快看这个
Mike, come see this.
好美惹
Look how pretty this is.
-我们要加快速度了 -好
-We’re walking fast. -Yes.
In the bathrooms and the bad motels…
-你好。嗨 -嗨
-Hello. Hi. -Hi.
-有什么可以帮到您? -这是我们的结婚证明

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!