He has a rectal tumor the size of the Death Star.
他需要床位。说好了给我们安排床位的
He needs a bed. We were promised a bed.
所有床位都满了,先生
All the beds are occupied, sir.
我不管你去哪儿找一张都行
I don’t care where you have to go and find one!
我不管你是不是要开车去宜家买♥♥一张
I don’t care if you have to drive to IKEA and buy one.
我不管你是不是要去Jennifer Convertibles零售商店
I don’t care if you have to go to Jennifer Convertibles!
给我丈夫安排一张床位!
Give my husband a bed!
好的,先生
Okay, sir.
好的
Okay.
我们会帮你丈夫找张床位
We’ll find your husband a bed.
谢谢
Thank you.
哇,值得给你一座奥斯卡小金人
Well, that was Oscar-worthy.
雪莉·麦克莱恩也是这么干的
It worked for Shirley MacLaine.
我觉得“丈夫”这个词你用得很妙
I think the “husband” detail really swung it for you.
毕竟“男朋友”这个词看起来可不够戏剧性
Well, “boyfriend” didn’t seem dramatic enough.
-你工作时也这样? -我工作时可强势了
-Is this how you are at work? -I’m a top at work.
迈克
Michael.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
正在播放Julien Baker的《Sprained Ankle》
亲爱的朋友和家人们
目标是通过化疗清除任何一个/全部癌细胞。
势在必得,他一定会战胜癌症!
迈克
Mike.
你需要什么?怎么了?
What do you need? What’s wrong?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?

No.
基特。我的天!
Kit. Oh, my God.
看看这个
Look at that.
-开始了 -开始了
-It’s happening. -It’s happening.
多么希望我能写下一些
Wish I could write songs about
无关死亡的歌♥曲
Anything other than death
如果没有大醉一场我将辗转难眠
But I can’t go to bed without drawing the red
尽管那会缩短寿命…
Shaving off breaths…
恐怕消息不是很好
I’m afraid the news isn’t good.
你的身体对化疗没有反应
Your body isn’t responding to the chemo.
肿瘤又长大了
The tumor has grown.
而且我们在骨盆去也发现了小瘤
And we also found nodules in the pelvic region.
基特。你…我的天!
Kit. You… Oh, my God.
怎么…你没事吧?
What… Are you okay?
天啊!基特
Jesus Christ. Kit.
这里。这里。这里。这里
Here. Here. Here. Here.
-拿着。抓住。好了
-Take it. Hold that. There you go.
-呼吸,宝贝
-Breathe, baby.
呼吸。呼吸
Just breathe. Just breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
没事了
It’s passing.
-没事了? -嗯
-It’s passing? -Yeah.
当我孤单却又无法向你倾诉
Whenever I’m alone with you can’t talk
天气是否晴朗?你又是否安好?
Isn’t this weather nice? Are you okay?
我该何去何从还是大隐于市?
Should I go somewhere else and hide my face?
如短跑运动员般学习等待
A sprinter learning to wait
像马拉松运动员扭伤了脚踝
A marathon runner my ankles are sprained
像马拉松运动员扭伤了脚踝
A marathon runner my ankles are sprained
我们要停止化疗了
We’re gonna stop chemo.
短暂中断治疗
Take a short break in your treatment
你才有时间恢复精力
so you have time to get your strength back.
然后我们开始进行一轮放疗。一周五天
Then we’ll start a course of radiation. Five days a week.
这在某些病例中被证明是有效的
It’s proven effective in some cases.
可以帮我们争取一些时间
It could buy us some time.
亲爱的朋友和家人们
经过两周的放疗,基特又恢复了活力。
这绝对是个奇迹!!!
-嘿 -塞巴斯蒂安!嘿
-Hey. -Sebastian! Hey.
我邀请了一些同事
I invited some people from work.
噢,谢了
Oh, thanks.
-你们都是传奇的孩子. -是的,女王
-You’re all my legendary children. -Yas, queen.
她好美
She’s so pretty.
-但是只有一位能入选. -开始咯
-But there’s room for just one inductee. -Here we go.
亲爱的朋友和家人们
奇迹的一周!暂停化疗后,基特感觉好多了。
去海边咯!
正在播放Bonny Light Horseman的《Deep In Love》
我来到溪谷
Down in the valley
在五月的第一天
The first of May
好了
Nice.
丛生的花朵
Gathering flowers
清新又鲜艳…
Both fresh and gay…
这儿不是免下车的嘛?
Does this mean a drive-in?
好了。包给我。我来拿
Okay. Give me my bag. I’ll take it.
-谁去把门开一下 -来吧
-Somebody get the gate this time. -Come on.
这儿还真不错
This is lovely.
好了
Okay.
-我的天 -好美
-Oh, my goodness. -Beautiful.
相当不错
Really lovely. My, my.
直走到尽头
It’s down at the end.
-好。我看到了 -鲍勃!
-Okay. I see it. -Bob!
-干嘛? -慢点
-What? -Slow down.
-就是这里了 -这是我们的?
-This is it. -Is this ours?
是,我们就住你隔壁
Yes, and we’re right next to you.
-大伙… -谁有钥匙?
-Guys… -Who’s got the key?
不需要钥匙。我觉得应该是开着的
You don’t need a key. I think it’s supposed to be open.
那岂不是很危险
That seems dangerous.
好了
Okay.
不,我才没有这个力气把你抱进门
No, I do not have the strength to carry you across this threshold.
我还想着有人接风
I’d like to be picked up.
那我们一会儿见,好吧?
So, we’re gonna see you guys soon, right?
-好 -好的
-Yes. -Yeah.
-行 -这…哇哦
-Okay. -It’s… Wow.
粉红火烈鸟
Pink flamingos.
我将双手伸进
I put my hand in
Right?
那片灌木丛中
Into the bush
寻找最甜美的
Finding the sweetest
最甜美的玫瑰
Sweetest rose
我将手指戳入
I pricked my finger
深深的虚无里
Deep to the line
最甜美的玫瑰
And left the sweetest rose
将遗留在身后
Sweetest rose behind
请你不要…
Don’t you…
我们来到了美丽的海边城市,新泽西
We’re here in beautiful Ocean City, New Jersey,
跟大伙儿一起
with the folks.
这是我妈玛丽莲,还有她的40本藏书
This is my mother Marilyn, with her 40 library books.
-还有我的织针 -还有她的织针
-And my knitting. -And her knitting.
玛丽莲,朝镜头挥个手
Marilyn, wave to the camera.
-还有我爸 -嗨,鲍勃
-And we have my dad. -Hi, Bob.
鲍勃,麻将大♥师♥
Bob, grand master of mah-jongg.
你挥手了吗?鲍勃
Did you wave, Bob?
-动作大点 -嗯哼
-Big wave. -Mmm-hmm.
就这样。我们来了
That’s it. Here we are.
噢,对了,泡泡。人们都爱吹泡泡
Oh, yes, bubbles. That’s what the people want.
人手一份
It’s what the people are gonna get.
最好是
Hopefully.
-还能吹得再大一点 -不赖嘛
-Huh. Could be better. -Not bad.
吹泡泡可真是个技术活儿
Well, bubbles are finicky.
婉若伊人渐行渐远
She sailed as deep as deep as she could be
-好了,再见 -好的,再见
-Okay, bye. -Okay, bye.
请你不要
Don’t you
让我伤心
Break my heart
你再拍,迈克
I will delete it, Michael.
好了,再见
Okay, bye.
我们也只不过是
Thousands and thousands
芸芸众生平凡之人
All on this Earth
谢谢你做的这些
Thank you for booking this.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.

Hello.
早。美好的一天,对吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!