在找什麽吗
Looking for something?
好姑娘
Attagirl.
我没拿到足够的报酬
I don’t get paid enough for this!
很好 放鬆
Nice and easy.
你唧儿也别想去
You’re not going anywhere, boy.
探戈时间
Time to tango.
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
– 你为什麽害人 – 活力
– Why you gotta be such a pest? – Spirit!
放鬆 放鬆
Easy, boy, easy.
我来了 放鬆
I’m here, boy. Easy.
现在 你游回家吧 姑娘
Now, you swim along home now, girl.
你先
You first! Hyah!
来抓我吧 不 不 不 等等 等等
Come and get me. No, no, no, wait, wait.
噢
Oh!
不要呴
No! No, no, no.
放鬆 活力 没事了
Easy now, Spirit. It’s all right, boy.
相信我
Trust me.
珂拉 继续划船 继续划
Cora, keep rowing. No, keep rowing, Cora. Keep rowing.
– 小幸 小幸 不 – 我们来了
– Lucky! Lucky, no! – We’re over here!
小幸 小幸 不要
Lucky! Lucky, no!
不
Oh, no!
活力
Spirit!
– 小幸 她在那儿 – 小幸
– Lucky? Where is she? – Lucky!
活力
Spirit!
小幸
Lucky!
快抓住它
Quick! Grab him!
活力 你在那儿
Spirit, where are you?
我救到你 小幸 我不会放手的
I got you, Lucky. I won’t let you go.
迴旋镖
Boomerang!
– 你想去那儿 – 我套到了
– Where do you think you’re going? – I got him!
抬头
Heads up, boys.
爸爸
Dad!
– 爸爸… – 很高兴认识你
– Oh, Dad… – Uh-oh. Nice knowing ya.
我被禁足了吧
I’m grounded, aren’t I?
是的 终身禁足
Yep. For life.
你爹妈也想和你谈谈 小女士
And your parents want a word with you too, young lady.
好样的 小幸 你成功了
Nice one, Lucky! Yeah! You did it!
有人运气刚刚用完
Somebody’s luck just ran out.
是的 你的运气
Yes. Yours.
嘿
Hey!
去吧
Go!
让我走
Let me go.
干得好 小傢伙
Good job, little guy.
普鲁 帮我一把
Pru, give me a hand.
– 小幸 – 我知道
– Lucky? – I know.
我坏了规矩
I broke the rules.
你的规矩之一
Your one rule.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
不 不 不 小幸 是我抱歉
No. No. No. Lucky, I’m sorry.
我早该知道 你会为救活力而走多远
I should have known how far you’d go to save Spirit.
你妈妈也会做同样的事
Your mom would have done the same thing.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
去做完你的初衷吧
Now go finish what you started.
你也姓佩斯科
You’re also a Prescott,
而佩斯科一家从不放弃
and Prescotts never give up.
谢谢老爸
Thanks, Dad.
划得不错 珂拉 你的手臂很有力
Nice rowing, Cora. You got quite an arm.
你好好照顾我女儿
You take good care of her.
现在的孩子 长得太快了
Kids these days. They grow up so fast.
– 在外小心 – 明天回来吃饭
– Be careful out there. – Be back for dinner tomorrow.
不要走危险的近路
And no ridiculously dangerous shortcuts.
不保证
Can’t make any promises.
我听到了
I heard that.
– 骑吧 – 来吧
– Let’s ride! – Come on!
走 起行
Yeah, let’s go!
我们成功了
Yeah! We did it!
♪ Spring is upon us ♪
♪ Follow my ornate song ♪
♪ Settle down with me by the fire ♪
我差点死了
I almost died.
眼睛看路 阿飙
Eyes on the road, Abigail.
♪ Back on your own now ♪
♪ You should come back home ♪
♪ Back on your own now ♪
哇 看这风景
Wow! Look at this place.
是的 全是荒野 什麽都没有
This is it. Nothing but wilderness for miles.
活力…
Well, Spirit…
我想我该走了
I guess it’s time for me to go.
野马群需要你
Your herd needs you.
抱歉 但我不能和你去
I’m sorry, boy, but I can’t go with you.
我的群也需要我
My herd needs me too.
要无畏 勇敢的小马
Stay fearless, brave one.
再见了 马妈妈 照顾好小傢伙
Bye, Mama. Take care of the little one.
暑假一晃眼就会过去
I told you the summer would be over before you knew it.
我们会常来拜访
We’ll come to visit more now.
在假日和明年暑假
At the holidays and next summer.
还有今晚的大节日
And there’s still the big festival tonight.
你父亲可能在想 我们为什麽这麽久才来
Your father’s probably wondering what’s taking us so long.
现在 那一张写著米拉罗节
Now, which one of these says Miradero Festival?
我明白你的意思了
Hmm. I see your point.
冰淇淋 一便士
Ice cream! Get your ice cream! One penny.
嘿 你吃了我的库存
Hey, you’re eating all the inventory!
– 爸爸 在这里 – 胡萝卜先生
– Dad? Over here! – Hey! Senor Carrots!
– 等等我 – 是你妈妈的衣服
– Wait for me! – Your mother’s dress.
– 我跑不了那麽快 – 很适台你
– I can’t run that fast! – It suits you.
我得矜持一下
I had to take it in a little bit.
我可以帮你吗 小姐
May I offer you a hand there, senorita?
我从来没有
I never.
愿意破例一次吗
Care to make an exception?
呃…
Well…
这是你母亲最喜欢的地方
This was your mother’s favorite place.
她喜欢什麽
What was she like?
她对草莓很著迷 就像你
Well, she was crazy about strawberries. Just like you.
她是放飞的灵魂
She was a wild soul.
也是我见过的最勇敢的人
And the bravest person that I ever met.
除了你
Until you.
除非你回家 否则我不能把妈妈的事都说给你
There’s no way I can tell you everything about your mom before you go home.
意思是 除非你留下来
Unless, I mean, you stay.
我到家了
I am home.
是的 你到家了
Yes, you are!
– 爸爸 你做得很好 – 我觉得我的马跳得更好
– Dad, you’re doing great. – I think my horse is a better dancer.
走 走 拍
It’s step, step, clap.
请原谅我 各位 各位
Excuse me. Hey, everybody, everybody.
有关于我女儿的重要通知
I have an important announcement about my daughter.
– 你在做什麽 – 她要留下来了
– What are you doing? – She’s staying!
这首歌♥是给你的 小幸
This song’s for you, Lucky.
你妈妈唱的比我好听
Your mother sang it much sweeter than I ever could,
但欢迎回家
but welcome home.
♪ 聆听风的咆哮 ♪
♪ Listen to the wind roar ♪
♪ 雄鹰翱翔 ♪
♪ See the mighty eagle soar ♪
小幸的父亲是糟糕的歌♥手
Mr. Lucky’s dad is a really bad singer.
– 带我走近点 – 好 最后一站
– Take me closer. – Okay, last stop.
– 我们应该成立乐队 – 不
– We should start a band. – Nope.
♪ 要坚强 要勇敢 ♪
♪ Be strong, be brave ♪
♪ 让勇气引领方向 ♪
♪ Let courage lead the way ♪
如果你留下 那麽我也留下
If you’re staying, then so am I.
♪ 放飞心与灵魂 ♪
♪ Wild heart, wild soul ♪
♪ 自♥由♥徜徉在未知世界 ♪
♪ Roam free to the unknown ♪
厉害 福图娜
Brava, Fortuna!
♪ 知道你拥有一切 ♪
♪ And know that you have Everything you need ♪
嘿 佩斯科
Hey, Prescott!
你要留在米拉罗
You’re staying in Miradero!
– 永远的好伙伴 – 好啊
– PALs forever! – Yes!