这里
Here.
我有一个小苹果
I have one just your size.
别害羞
Don’t be shy.
你好 勇敢的小傢伙
Hello, little brave one.
发生了怎麽
What’s wrong?
好了 把它们围起来
All right, boys, let’s round ’em up!
– 我就说会抓到其馀的野马 – 放过它们吧
– I told you boys we’d get the rest of ’em. – Leave them alone!
– 你负责那匹 – 来吧 各位
– You take that one! – Come on, boys!

No!
– 所有的野马 – 放心 老闆
– All of ’em! Every single one. – You got it, boss.
这匹公马是我的
The stallion’s mine.
活力
Spirit!
小心你的左边 我是说 在你右边
Watch out on your left! I mean, on your right!
快一点 把它们装车
Hurry up now, come on. Let’s load ’em up.
旅途愉快 女士们
Now, have a nice ride, ladies.
来吧 上车
Go on, get in there.
你们不能这样
You can’t do this!
火车上没有头等舱
Ain’t no first class on this train.
等我套住你
Yeah, I got you now, boy.
停手 这些马不是你的
Stop! Those horses aren’t yours!
这些马不关你的事
These horses are none of your business!
但谢谢你带我找到它们
But thank you for leading me straight to them.
小心公马
Watch out for that stallion!
亨锤 要赶船就得走了
Hendricks! We gotta go if we’re gonna make that boat!
计划有变 大家 留下疯马
Change of plans, boys. The crazy one stays here.
给我滚开
Get off me!
快走
Hurry it up! Let’s go!
活力 等等 活力
Spirit, wait! Spirit!
活力
Spirit.
单靠我们自己不行
We can’t do this alone.
好孩子
All right, boy.
去找人求助吧
Let’s go get help.
普鲁 你得帮我
Pru, I need your help.
你希望我们骑马
So, you want us to get on our horses,
通宵达旦地去阻止一辆飞驰的火车
ride all night to stop a speeding train,
拿下一帮肮髒的老贼
take down a band of dirty, old thieves
然后释放一群野马
and release a herd of wild horses?
也许是吧
Yeah, maybe.
小幸 这很疯狂
Lucky, that’s crazy.
但如果不尝试 活力的马群就会永远消失
But if we don’t try, Spirit’s herd is gone forever.
你知道北方是怎麽对待马匹的吗
You know what they do to horses up north?
工作到死
They work them to death.
我告诉你 这到底是多麽不可能
Okay, let me show you exactly how impossible it is.
亨锤一伙去码头搭船
Hendricks and his men are headed for a boat up here at the docks
他们坐著火车 而我们则在这里
on a speeding train, and we’re down here with horses.
太远了
It’s too far.
如果走近路 越过这个大大尖尖的东西呢
What if we take a shortcut over this big, pointy thingy?
那个大大尖尖的东西 是鬼山
That big pointy thing is Heck Mountain.
骑马穿越是不可能的
It’s impossible to cross on horseback.
需耗费一整天和大半夜的路程
That’s a full day and most of the night’s ride.
即使我们奇迹般地做到了
And, even if by some miracle we did make it,
该如何把马匹从行驶的火车上弄下来呢
how are we supposed to get the horses off of a moving train?
如果时速40公里的火车每隔160公里就得停车
If a train traveling at 25 miles an hour has to stop every 100 miles…
珂姨说得对 我确实得懂解题
Aunt Cora was right! I do need to know this!
现在怎样办
Uh, what now?
火车沿途必须停下补水
The train has to stop to refill water along the way.
如果蠹山 就能比火车早到水库 时间是…
If we cut over the mountain, we can beat the train to this water depot at…
明天中午
Noon tomorrow.
– 悔恨岭是什麽 – 你不会想知道的
– Whoa. What’s the Ridge of Regret? – You don’t wanna know.
据我所知
From what I hear,
有很多危险潜伏
there’s a lot of dangers lurking around those parts.
只有好运者才能返回
Dangers that only those with good fortune return from.
返回什麽
Return from?
故事是
I’ve heard tales.
躲在暗处的最奸诈 最无情的生物
The most treacherous and merciless creatures hiding in the shadows.
你不会相信的那些生物
Creatures you wouldn’t believe!
有一只麋鹿 它在等待
There’s a moose, and he’s a-waitin’.
但它不知道在等什麽
But he doesn’t know what he’s waitin’ for.
她是怎麽样…
Uh, how is she…
说在桥底有一只狡猾的狐狸
And they say at the bottom of a bridge is a shifty fox
坐在那里 很狡猾
who’s just sitting there being shifty.
然后有一只负鼠
And then there’s a possum
在外面点火柴
that just hangs out lighting matches!
阿飙 别烧到地图
Abigail! Not near the map!
我想阿飙想说的是 这太危险了
I think what Abigail is trying to say is it’s way too dangerous.
你们不帮我 我和活力也可以的
If you’re not gonna help me, Spirit and I will be fine on our own.
普鲁 你说得对
You know, Pru, you’re right.
我们永远无法拯救那些可怜的
We would never be able to save those poor,
无辜的 美丽的马匹
innocent, beautiful horses.
我闻到了违反规则的昧道
I smell rule breaking.
– 小幸 等等 – 小幸
– Hey, Lucky, wait up! – Lucky?
– 小幸 等等我们 – 你们改变主意了
– Lucky, wait for us! – You changed your mind.
不是 我仍认为这是可怕的主意
No, I still think this is a terrible idea.
但…
But…
但…
But…
这里是米拉罗
this is Miradero.
在这里 我们要团结
Out here, we stick together.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
等越过又大又尖的东西 你再感谢我们吧
You can thank us after we make it over that big, pointy thing.
鬼山
Heck Mountain.
如果要在明天中午前赶到水库 我们最好快点
We’d better hurry up if we wanna make it to the water depot before noon tomorrow.
– 放鬆 – 好的
– Ooh! Easy, boy. – Okay.
脚跟放低 肩部向后
Keep your heels down, shoulders back,
眼睛看著路
eyes where you want him to go.
但 不是那…
Yeah, but, like, not so…
– 很容易抽筋 – 我知道 我知道
– You’re liable to cramp. – I know, I know.
稳住 活力 小心
Hold on, Spirit! Careful!
小心
Careful!
当你相信自己 你的马也会相信
When you trust yourself, your horse will too.
它将瞭解你的心意 然后你们配合默契
He’ll know exactly what you’re thinking, then you’ll be joined up.
「默契」这是我最喜欢的越野歌♥曲
“Joined Up”! That’s my favorite trail song!
♪ 山路崎岖不平 我有伙伴 这就够了 ♪
♪ When the trail gets rough I’ve got my pal and that’s enough ♪
♪ 默契 默契 ♪
♪ Join up, join up ♪
♪ 我们一起做事 会更容易 ♪
♪ It’s easier than ever When we do things together ♪
♪ 默契 默契 ♪
♪ Join up, join up ♪
♪ 和我最好的朋友 骑著马鞍 ♪
♪ Heels down in the saddle With my very best friend ♪
♪ 有可以信任的人 才更重要 ♪
♪ Nothing beats having someone You can trust to the end ♪
♪ 听从对方 共度难关 ♪
♪ We just listen to each other And together make it through ♪
♪ 默契 默契 ♪
♪ We join up, join up ♪
听说你从动物园里解放了一隻猴子
We all heard about that time that you liberated a monkey from the zoo.
还有生日
The birthday that flooded.
你「不小心」把数学导师锁在壁橱里
Or the time you “accidentally” locked the math tutor in the closet
而不能救他出来
and couldn’t get him out.
我确实因为那件事 而惹了麻烦
I did get in trouble for that one.
他真的那麽说我吗
He really talks about me that much?
有时我爸爸假装去洗手间
Sometimes my dad pretends he has to go to the bathroom
只是为了让你♥爸♥不再说你
just to get your dad to stop talking about you.
看到吗
See?
我就说有_只康鹿在等著
I told you there was a moose waiting!
到了 等穿过这座桥
Here it is. We cross this bridge
然后就直接上山 直衝水库
and then it’s a straight shot up the mountain to the water depot.
桥怎麽那麽晃
Is it supposed to move that much?
没事的
It’s fine.
悬索桥的承重 很厉害的
Suspension bridges are built to support incredible weights.
完蛋
Gulp.
现在怎样办
Now what?
现在我决定不摔死在峡谷里
Now I decide not to die falling into a canyon,
而是回家 让我爸杀了我 因为我想找死
but instead go home and have my dad kill me for even attempting this.
就这样放弃
And just give up?
抱歉 小幸 我们努力了 真的
I’m sorry, Lucky. We tried. We really did.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!