你成功了
You did it!
♪ 我和你更好 ♪
♪ I’m better with you ♪
早晨
Good morning.
早晨
Good morning.
能把草莓递给我吗
Could you pass me the strawberries?
♪ 我和你更好 ♪
♪ I’m better with you ♪
♪ 我和你更好 ♪
♪ I’m better with you ♪
你好 日安
Hola. Buen día.
你好 福图娜
Hola, Fortuna.
放鬆
Easy, boy.
没事的
It’s okay. Oh.
放鬆 别紧张
Easy, boy. Easy.
我有东西给你
Oh, I’ve got something for you.
不是我的整个手
Whoa! Not my whole hand.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
放鬆 放鬆
Easy, boy. Easy.
好 事情就是这样
All right, so that’s how it’s gonna be.
再试一次
Let’s try this again.
好了 开始吧
Okay, boy, here we go.
你好
Hey there!
你在做什麽
Whatcha doin’?
剪剪 我差点就成功了
Snips, I almost had it.
想听建议吗
Want some advice?
要花我一便士吗
Is it gonna cost me a penny?
你确定吗
You sure about this?
轻而易举 我第一次学走路也这样的
Easy-peasy. It’s how I first learned to walk.
我爸爸拿著胡萝卜 我跟著他在畜栏里走
My dad held the carrot, and I followed him around the corral.
等一下
Wait a second.
嘿 那是什麽
Hey, what’s that?
放鬆
Easy, boy.
小心 这可不好
Watch it! Ooh, that’s not good.
拜託 不要
Please, no!
像风速一样 胡萝卜先生
Ride like the wind, Senor Carrots!
放鬆 放鬆
Easy, boy, easy.
放慢点 好吗
Slow down a little, please?
不 我不是这个意思
No, that’s not what I meant.
小心 小心
Careful! Careful!
你成功了 你直厉害
Wow, you really went for it. Good for you!
你怎麽停
How do you stop?
她需要帮助 来
She needs help! Come on!
她很享受呢
She looks like fun.
疯狂 但有趣
Crazy, but fun.
对她说「这不可能」我放下了法律
Said to her, “No, it’s not happening,” and I laid down the law.
是我放下了脚
I put my foot down.
女儿们 太可怕了
Daughters. Terrifying.
你必须赢得她们的信任
You gotta earn their trust a little at a time.
进两步 退五十步
Two steps forward, 50 steps back.
只要这些步子不是在你的畜栏里
As long as none of those steps are in your corral.
有其母 必有其女
She is her mother’s daughter.
我会盯著她的 还有那些牧马人
I’ll keep an eye on her. And those wranglers.
那个亨锤 有些耳熟
Something about that Hendricks is familiar.
– 嘿 – 剪剪
– Hey! – Ugh. Snips.
知道你畜栏里的那匹野马吗
You know that wild horse you got in the corral?
知道响 怎麽样
Yeah. What about it?
一阵风吹来 门就开了
Well, there was this gust of wind, and the gate flew open,
与我无关
which I had nothing to do with.
然后小幸掉到了马背上
And then Lucky fell onto the horse,
而他们就朝峡谷方向跑了
and they took off towards the canyon.
– 什麽 – 这可不妙
– What? – That’s not good.
– 加油 – 加油 迴旋镖
– Let’s go, girl! – Come on, Boom!
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
等等 我们必须回头
Hold on. Wait. We have to turn back.
– 好在她叫小幸 – 那麽她的中间名是讽刺吗
– Good thing her name’s Lucky. – Well, is her middle name Irony?
小幸 坐起来 用你的腿撑起来
Lucky, sit up and hold on with your legs.
或者坚持
Or just hang on!
不管你做什麽 都不要往下看
And whatever you do, don’t look down!
太晚了
Too late.
不 放慢速度 求求你
No! Just slow down. Please?
活力 你必须停下来
Spirit, you have to stop!
好的
Okay.
你以后会有很多胡萝卜的
You are getting so many carrots later.
– 嗨 – 加油
– Hi! – Come on.
– 我们做双手接力 – 什麽
– Let’s do the two-hand pickup. – The what now?
数到二 就抓住一只手
Just grab a hand on the count of two.
– 一 – 二
– One. – Two!

Jump!

Whoa!
我刚刚骑了马
I just rode a horse!
我差点死了 但我骑了马
I almost died, but I just rode a horse!
这里 我们称之为悬崖勒马
Around here, we call that hanging on for dear life.
但这是开始 你是天生的
Hey, but it’s a start. You’re a natural.
– 她们在那里 – 小幸 你还好吗
– There they are. – Lucky! Lucky! Lucky! Are you okay?
– 手指 脚趾 脸 – 你看到我了吗
– Fingers, toes, face. – Did you see me?
都很好
Everything’s okay.
– 你很好 我很好 – 太神奇了 我们那麽快…
– You’re okay. I’m okay. – It was amazing! We were going so fast…
– 她很好 – 我可以看到
– She’s okay. – I can see that.
– 吓人 但很刺♥激♥ – 在控制之下
– and it was scary but exciting. – Whole girl here. Under control.
小幸 幸亏你没把自己害死
Lucky, you are lucky you didn’t get yourself killed!
我只是想在畜栏里骑 然后…
I was just gonna ride him in the corral, and then…
你不该靠近那匹马
You shouldn’t have been anywhere near that horse.
来吧 麻烦制♥造♥者
Come on, troublemakers.
– 我只要求一件事 – 这是意外
– I ask for one thing. One. – It was an accident.
– 你不听 – 但…
– You don’t listen. – But…
你不听 那匹马不属于你
You don’t listen. That horse doesn’t belong to you.
它也不属于那些牧马人
He doesn’t belong to those wranglers either.
他们在虐待它 而你不关心
They’re mistreating him, and you don’t even care.
这里不是城市 这里有不同的规则
This isn’t the city. Around here we have different rules.
好 你该改变规则
Well, you should change your rules.
还有 你不能重返我的生活
And by the way, you can’t just come back into my life
那麽怎样办
and tell me what to do.
你回爷爷那儿去吧 那里安全
You’re going back to your grandfather’s. You’ll be safe there.
– 什麽 这不公平 – 你俩坐下一班火车
– What? That’s not fair. – I’m getting you two on the next train.
我以为佩斯科一家从不放弃
I thought Prescotts never give up.
但你又要放弃了我
But you’re giving up on me again!
我在努力保护你的安全
I’m trying to keep you safe.
抱歉我是负担
Sorry to be such a burden.
庆幸没著火就好了
Well, just be thankful nothing’s on fire.
也许父亲把小幸从你身边带走 是锚误的
Maybe Father was wrong taking Lucky from you.
不 他是对的
No, he was right.
我没能力保证她母亲的安全
I couldn’t keep her mother safe.
我怎能保证女儿的安全昵
How was I supposed to keep her safe?
蜜格罗的事是意外
What happened to Milagro was an accident.
你也说过 她以前骑过上百次
You said yourself she’d done that trick a hundred times before
都闭著眼
with her eyes closed.
– 唉 – 但她太鲁莽
– Ugh. – But she’s so reckless!
苹果落地 离树不远
Well, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
她在这里不安全
She’s just not safe here.
有时你必须冒险 吉姆
Sometimes you have to take a risk, Jim.
我做了 但没有成功
I did that already, and that didn’t work out.
吉姆 我为小幸做了我能做的一切
Jim, I’ve done everything I can for Lucky.
她现在最需要的是父亲
What she needs now more than anything is her father.
她需要你
She needs you.
如果她出事 我无法忍♥受的
I couldn’t bear it if anything happened to her.
珂拉 我不知道自己在做什麽
Cora, I don’t know what I’m doing.
是活力
Spirit.
嘿 孩子
Hey, boy.
就知道会再见面
I knew I’d see you again.
哇 你的家人
Wow, your family.
别担心 没辜的
Don’t worry. It’s okay.
我希望带够了苹果
I hope I brought enough.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!