看著我
Watch me.
祝你好运
Good luck out there!
这头驴子好像把我衣服给咬了一块
I think that donkey ate part of my dress.
她和我一个年纪 她还骑著漂亮的马
She was my age, and she was on this beautiful horse.
你知道马可以倒著走吗
And did you know that horses could walk backwards?
简直疯了
It’s, like, crazy.
终于到了
At last.
文明社会
Civilization.
吉姆
Jim?
吉姆.佩斯科
Jim Prescott?
小吉姆斯.佩斯科
James Prescott Junior?
吉姆
Jim!
珂拉
Cora?
吉姆
Jim!
小幸
Lucky.
你们居然来了 旅途如何
I can’t believe you guys are here! How was the trip?
– 我还以为你们20号♥来昵 – 现在是20号♥
– I thought you were coming on the 20th. – It is the 20th.
对了 难怪了
Oh, right. Well, that explains it.
我还没…我还没把房♥子准备好昵
The house, it’s not… I’m not ready.
老天爷
Oh, for goodness sake.
甜蜜的家
Home sweet home.
我的家就是你们的家
Uh… Mi casa es su casa?
跨过来就可以了 只需要…
Just step on over that one. Yeah, you can just…
抱歉太乱了 我习惯把工作带回家
Sorry about the mess. I bring my work home with me.
当然 还有更多的房♥间
There is more, of course.
那里是餐厅 还有…
We eat there. And, um…
我们在楼上睡觉 我可以带你去房♥间
And we… And the sleeping is upstairs. I can show you your room.
注意脚下 不要踩到
Watch your step. Don’t want those falling on any toes.
都是铁块
Solid iron.
比老式的带状轨道更安全 要重得多
You know, safer than the old strap rail tracks. Much heavier.
这就是开铁路公♥司♥的危险性
Ah, the hazards of running a railroad.
不要靠近那些箱子 珂拉
Don’t go near those boxes, Cora.
很容易爆♥炸♥
Highly explosive.
那麽…
So, ah…
你的房♥间到了
this is your room.
觉得怎样
What do you think?
超多草莓呀
That’s a lot of strawberries.
你害欢草莓吗
You like strawberries. Right?
我喜欢
I do?
你以前喜欢
Oh, okay. Well, you used to.
你以前…你以前就这麽大
Yep. You were… You were like this.
现在你…现在你这麽大
But now, you’re… Now you’re like this, so…
老鼠碰到我的脚
A mouse! He touched my foot!
你先打开行李 安顿一下
I’ll let you unpack and get settled.
束带那儿来的
Oh. Where’d you get that?
牛仔竞技场的一个女人给我的
Um, a woman at the rodeo gave it to me.
骑手
Las Caballeras.
你妈妈过去和她们一起骑马
They used to ride with your mother.
对 她们说我长得像她
Right. Yeah, they actually said I look just like her.
你就随意点
Ah, well, make yourself comfortable.
楼下有多馀的床单
There are extra sheets in the hall.
毛巾…
Towels…
你确实…
Yeah. You do…
像她
look just like her.
很高兴你来了 我想…想你
Yep. Really glad you’re here. I missed… missed you.
什麽昧道
What’s that smell?
珂拉
Uh, Cora?
闻起来像老马铃薯
It smells like old potatoes in here.
不管是什麽 都已经坏了
Whatever this used to be, it’s gone bad.
妈妈
Mama.
吉姆
Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim.
我要去探险
I’m gonna go explore!
在户外也许更安全
Yeah. It’s probably safer outdoors.
这是我见过的最疯狂的马
That’s the craziest horse I’ve ever seen!
别紧张 兄弟
Take it easy there, fella!
注意尾巴
Look out for the tail!
小心 有人被咬了
Watch out, we got a biter!
咬回去 来吧
Well, bite him back. Let’s go!
你太把它当正常的马了 亨锤
I think he’s too much horse for you, Hendricks.
– 试试让它别动 – 靠边站
– You try keeping him still! – Just step aside.
– 你就是小幸.佩斯科 – 嗨
– You’re Lucky Prescott, right? – Hi!
– 我是普鲁.格兰杰 – 我知道
– Pru Granger. – I know.
我在牛仔竞技场见过你
I saw you at the rodeo.
你真了不起
You were amazing.
谢谢 但我的后退骑术没成功
Thanks, but I totally messed up my rein-back.
我会在夏季尾准备好的
I’ll get it right for the festival at the end of summer.
– 继续 – 等等
– Let’s go! – Wait!
穀仓没问题吧
Is that barn okay?
– 笨蛋 – 没问题的
– Knuckleheads! – Should hold tight.
小丑租下了畜栏 他们正在驯服野马
Some clowns rented the corral to break a wild horse they just brought in.
– 驯服 – 没那麽严重
– Break? – It’s not as bad as it sounds.
何况只是马
For the horse anyway.
它咬我鬍子
He bit my mustache!
– 后退 – 小心
– Fall back! – Look out!
亨锤 小心
Hendricks, look out!
你会值很多钱
You gonna be worth a lot of money.
看看你的能耐啦
Let’s see what you’re made of!
住手 你会伤到它的
Stop! You’re hurting him!
这是不对的 等一下
Oh, yeah, that is not right. Hold on.
你就想这样玩 行啊
That’s how you wanna play it? All right.
你可真会踢
Whoo! You kicking big now.
亨锤 小心
Hendricks, look out!
你这匹疯马
You crazy horse.
是你今天被驯服了
You’re the one getting broken today.
是啊 等著看
Yeah, we’ll see about that.
– 你好啊 公主 – 给它套上绳子
– Hello there, princess. – Get a rope on him!
我就说这里的马很危险
See, I told you these horses right here, they dangerous.
– 你赶紧跑吧 – 把马截住
– Now you best just run along now. – Cut him off!
现在 谁个笨蛋没把马鞍绑好的
Now, who’s the knucklehead who didn’t strap this saddle on right?
– 不是我 – 是他
– It wasn’t me! – It was him!
一群蠢货
Bunch of dimwits.
– 死马 就不憧放弃吗 – 离我远一点
– Dang horse, you ever give up? – Get away from me!
– 我圈住它了 – 计划改变 大家
– I got him! – Change of plans, boys.
把这隻野兽控制住 好吗
Let’s get this animal under control, shall we?
我套住了它
I got it! I got it!
撑著呀 大块头
Hold up there, big guy!
我不懂你们的骑术
I don’t know where you guys rode in from,
但在我的畜栏里 我们对马匹很尊重
but in my corral, we treat horses with respect.
如果不善欢 你们可以走
If you don’t like it, you can just move along.
– 明白了吗 – 是 先生
– Are we clear? – Yes, sir.
我们完全朋白 当然 老闆
We’re absolutely clear. Sure thing, boss.
我们没想让马失控
We didn’t mean for it to get out of hand.
但这匹野马很有活力
This mustang’s just got a lot of spirit.
大家 今天就到此为止吧
All right, boys, let’s call it a day.
让马休息一下
Give this horse a rest.
再用点力
Harder!
我们明天再来
We’ll come back tomorrow
等它又乖又渴的时候
when he’s nice and thirsty.
迷人
Charming.
各位 我马上就能让这匹畜生准备好去干活了
Boys, I’ll have this beast ready for the work mill in no time,
然后拿到我们的钱
and then we can have all the money we need.
还记得我吗 在火车上
Remember me? From the train?
你确实很有活力
You do have a lot of spirit.
要我帮你装水吗
You want help filling that back up?
不用 你别弄髒衣服
Oh, no way. I wouldn’t want you to get your dress dirty.
什麽 这件吗
What? This thing?
那好吧
Oh. Okay, then.
等一下 让我把话说清楚
Wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight.
在竞选演讲中 松鼠衝下了楼梯
The squirrel came down the stairs in the middle of his campaign speech?
降落在我父亲的脸上
And landed on my father’s face?