看看 巧克力 柠檬…
Let’s see. Chocolate, lemon…
椰子
Ooh, coconut!
真是好孩子
Oh, you’re such a good boy.
没错 你就是
Yes, you are. Yes, you are!
小幸
Lucky!
小幸
Lucky!
下来
Down, boy!
你这邪恶的小狗
You wicked little dog!
注意安全 公主
Oh, hey, hey! Watch yourself there, princess.
你这样跳车 会让某人很不高兴的
You’ll make someone real unhappy, you go diving overboard like that.
– 你最好远离… – 对不起
– Now, you best just stay away… – Excuse me.
– 远离那些野马 – 能让我过去吗
– from them wild horses. – Can you let me through?
– 小幸 你没事吧 – 珂拉 我…
– Lucky! There you are! – Cora, I…
你吓死我了
You’re going to be the end of me!
我很感激 先生…
I am much obliged, Mister…
我叫亨锤 女士
The name’s Hendricks, ma’am.
真该把你拴起来 现在就栓
I should put you on a leash, you know? And I’m going to.
请稍等 等等
Just a second. Wait.
记住 做你自己
Just remember, be yourself.
做最好的自己
Be your best self.
做不发火的你
Be the you that doesn’t start fires.
– 小幸吗 – 对不起
– Lucky? – Sorry!
我太年轻了 没有白头髮
I’m too young for gray hair.
嘿 别担心 他很期待见到你
Hey, don’t worry. He’s really looking forward to seeing you.
我肯定 暑假一晃眼就会过去
And I bet you the summer will go by much faster than you think.
那是什麽昧道
Ugh, what’s that smell?
对不起 女士 羊驼吐口水昵
Sorry, ma’am. He spits.
讨厌
Ugh, yuck.
别担心 珂姨
Don’t worry, Aunt Cora.
我肯定暑假一晃眼就过去了
I bet the summer will go by faster than you think.
真好笑
Very funny.
是他吗
Is that him?
不 我没看到他呀
No. I don’t see him anywhere.
地方对吗
Are we in the right place?
很不幸是对的
Yes, unfortunately.
我去看看他的办公室
I’ll go check if he’s in his office.
等我回来
Don’t move until I get back.
天啊
Oh, man.
– 我饿死了 – 酒馆在那儿
– I’m hungry. – Where’s the saloon?
我想吃牛排
Yeah! I could go for a steak!
– 别再惹麻烦 公主 – 这里不是海岸
– Stay out of trouble now, princess. – Hey, this ain’t the coast.
计划变了 各位
Change of plans, boys.
听著 我们没钱了
Now, listen up. We ran out of money.
我在火车外看到几匹马
I saw some horses from the train
足够我们买♥♥车票了
that’ll buy us our next ticket out of here.
知道那里有钱吗 银行里有
Hey, you know where they got money? Banks.
记得上次的下场吗
You remember how well that worked out last time?
– 我错过了什麽 – 走吧 你会赚到钱的
– What’d I miss? – Now get going. You’ll earn that bacon.
我们就去酒馆
All right. Let’s get to that saloon.
今天的活动是由…
Today’s events are brought to you by…
女士们 先生们 母马和公马…
Ladies and gentlemen, mares and stallions…
回来 把冰淇淋还给我
Hey, come back! Give me the ice cream back!
– 热烈欢迎… – 我们不是伙伴吗
– Let’s give a round of applause… – I thought we were partners.
欢迎瓦伦蒂娜
to Valentina
和骑手们
and Las Caballeras
米拉罗
de Miradero!
由佩斯科铁路公♥司♥和格兰杰畜栏公♥司♥为你带来
Brought to you by Prescott Railways and Granger’s Corral.
马厩非常好 连你自己都想睡
Stables so fine, you’ll wanna sleep there yourself.
– 福图娜 – 什麽
– Fortuna? – What?
欢迎 福图娜
Bienvenida, Fortuna.
你好 你好吗
Hola. ¿Cómo estás?
我们一直在等你 你很像你母亲
We’ve been expecting you. You look just like your mother.
是吗
I do?
欢迎 福图娜
Bienvenida, Fortuna.
等等 你认识她
Wait, you knew her?
是啊 每个人都认识蜜格罗
Ah, sí! Everyone knew Milagro.
给你 你拿著吧
Here. You should have this.
你妈妈也有
Your mother had one just like it.
– 欢迎回家 宝贝 – 等等
– Welcome home, mi hija! Yeehaw! – Wait!
– 接下来 西部马术冠军… – 抱歉 借过
– Next up, our Western Reining champ… – Excuse me. Coming through.
和她老爹心目中的冠军
and the champion of her old dad’s heart,
我的女儿普鲁.格兰杰
my daughter Pru Granger
和无可比拟的奇卡.琳达
and the incomparable Chica Linda!
普鲁
Pru!
她让我头晕了十三年 所以我习惯了
She’s been making my head spin for 13 years, so I’m used to it.
马居然可以这样
Whoa! Horses can do that?
炫耀者 你没有家务要做吗
All right, you show-off. Don’t you have chores to do?
福图娜.埃斯佩朗萨.纳瓦罗.佩斯科
Fortuna Esperanza Navarro Prescott,
你给我过来
you get back here!
– 珂姨 你得看看 – 有请下一位竞争者
– Aunt Cora! You have to see this. – And here’s our next contender.
– 这气昧 – 看看这匹小母马
– The smell. Oh! – Feast your eyes on this filly.
好臭啊
That can’t taste good.
步伐相当流畅
Now, those are some smooth moves.
精彩的结尾
And what a finale!
需要帮助吗 女士
May I offer you a hand there, ma’am?
从来不需要
Well, I never.
那很抱歉了
I’m so sorry to hear that.
今天的活动是由艾尔格兰杰的畜栏为你带来的
Today’s events are brought to you by Al Granger’s Corral.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
把我们抛在火车站 像流浪汉一样
Stranding us at the station like common vagabonds.
那些骑马的女人 好神奇
Did you see those amazing women riding those horses?
有人给了我束带
One gave me this sash.
我需要来杯浓茶 这件衣服也得烧掉
I need a strong cup of tea and to burn this dress.
珂姨 你看过我妈妈的表演吗
Aunt Cora, did you ever see my mom perform?
我永远不会忘记 她很了不起
Oh, yes. I’ll never forget it. She was amazing.
她在马背上 做了不可思议的后空翻
She did this incredible backflip off her horse.
我的胃也被她吓得后空翻了
I believe my stomach did a backflip too.
– 注意安全 女士 – 等一下
– Watch yourself, lady! – Wait!
先生
Sir?
搭车
A ride?
需要搭车吗
Need a ride?
我叫剪剪
Snips is the name.
这匹高贵的马是胡萝卜先生
And this noble steed is Senor Carrots,
我的生意伙伴
my business partner.
去那儿 女士们
Where to, ma’ams?
谢谢 不用了
Thank you, no.
但如果你能指出佩斯科家的方向…
But if you could point us in the direction of the Prescott house…
我很快能送你们到达 只要一分钱
I’ll get you there in a jiffy for just a penny.
– 不用了 – 上车咯
– No. No! – All aboard! Toot-toot!
下一站 佩斯科家
Next stop, Prescott house.
好的
Okay.
到了 正如广♥告♥所说
Here we are! In a jiffy. As advertised.
你的目的地 就在前面
Your destination, just ahead.
给我一便士
That will be one penny.
– 好的 – 剪剪
– Okay. – Snips!
– 看著路啊 – 小贼
– Watch where you’re going! – You little thief!
你什麽都没看见 入住愉快 像风一样
You saw nothing. Enjoy your stay! Like the wind!
你最好别再骚扰那些好人
You better stop harassing those nice people.
不 停手
Oh, no! Hey, stop!
天啊 你一定是小幸.佩斯科
Oh, my gosh. You must be Lucky Prescott.
我喜欢你的髮型 衣服 还有鞋子
I like your hair and your dress. And your shoes!
鞋子竟然也可以很可爱 我可以试穿吗
I didn’t know shoes could be cute. Can I try them on?
– 替我弟弟道歉 – 你该向我道歉
– Sorry about my brother. – I’m the one you oughta apologize to.
停手 不要弄乱我的髮型
Hey, stop, not the hair!
给 我是阿飙 这是我的好朋友迴旋镖
Here. I’m Abigail, and this is my best friend Boomerang.
打个招呼吧 迴旋镖
Say hello, Boom.
「很高兴见到你 女士」
“It’s a pleasure to meet you, madame.”
我也很高兴见到你
It’s nice to meet you too.
– 阿飙.史通小姐 – 我来了 稍后见
– Miss Abigail Stone. – Uh-oh. I’m up. See you later.
阿飙 你不能扔下我
Abigail, you can’t leave me here.