这对我来说很煎熬。
This is brandish with for me. It’s sprint tough.
当我回家想着后面的比赛时,这一天是怎样的一天啊!
What a day is today as I got home for more race.
我欠了一些东西,于是骑车出来,决定看看
My owed something and got a bike out and decided to see
一个人骑行27英里会净消耗多少(热量)。
how many use fuel on net, one for 27 mile biker ride.
慢慢平静下来后,为自己上午的表现抱歉,
Peace off, on subside, feel sorry for myself this morning,
并且需要更多一些的努力。
and need a work that awful a little bit.
你(可能)并没有做很多的训练来跑马拉松,
You don’t takes a certain lot of training to had that marathon,
如果它在精神层面触动了你,你就不会再像以前一样。
you can’t do which used doing if it effects you mentally.
作为长跑者的一年,我艰难地进行着室内训练,
As a distance runner year, tough take indoor and push through whatever
穿越情绪和心智,弥补过失,克服所有的伤痛,
you feeling and mentally overcome all the sins and pain and weakness that
战胜心中的软弱,就如同我22岁所做的那样。
you feel like there infer twenty two years I’ve been doing that.
这次来是因为夏天的原因,我的身体好像在告诉我需要休息。
I am for summer reason this time I feel like my body with telling me need stop.
那天在路上我得知,稍后有不好的消息,
I knew on the road that I had bad news coming to me later that day.
医生像往常一样走进核磁共振成像室,他说,
And the doctor just conformed that when he stepped in the MRI room, and he said
“休息20天是件好事,因为每多跑一步你的骨头得多承受
“It’s a good thing need stop twenty days because one more step that you
一半重量,并且休息时间也不是太长。”
could have crutched your bone and a half and been not for considerably longer”.
我被告知大约6周不能跑步,
I was told that what I have to take about six day weeks off running.
现在我马上要进入第4周了,等待转机吧。
I am going on my fourth week right now. Wait for being an objector.
这是我的一个例子,它让我不断适应,
So example for me, it’s keeping me to fit,
让我承担过失,不要再犯同样的错误。
keeping me up to mistake, what’s kind for not to be.
对我而言,训练中最难的事情是
The most difficult thing about training probably for me is
我需要投入更多的时间。
the a more of time that I’ve had to devote to it.
我面临的挑战是我还有一个孩子,
It’s a challenge for me personally because I have a child.
每周成小时成小时的时间花在上面,而训练就…
This spent littlely hours and hours of week, training went…
我很了解这个家,作为一个妈妈得陪伴儿女。
I am so knew the home, handle one’s mum to be with her.
阿黛莉是目前我最大的方向。她真的为她自豪,
Adely does by far my biggest truly direct. She is really proud of her.
她现在管我叫“瘦妈”。
She calls me her skinny mummy now.
我都不知道该怎么说了。她得到了多大的支持啊。
I hunt hardly arably express. How supported she is spent.
听到她得到了(妈妈的)支持,这真的难以置信,
For heard be as supported she has, this is pretty incredible.
在她7岁生日时,真的,
When in her 7 year old time really really think
她关心的是妈妈能在家和她在一起。
she cares about is mum is at home with her.
你想记住的话,我来给你介绍,
And you want to remember very very long, let me introduce you.
这是我的女儿,她也8岁了,跟你们这些同龄孩子一起玩吧。
This is my girl Arster. She is too eight have joy casted you eight.
对吧,小猴子?
Right, monkey?
这也是阿黛莉就(妈妈的)跑步要说的:
That’s too Adely says what’s for more running.
“虽然很艰难,妈妈也要(坚持)跑得比3个半小时快哦”
“Oh, Mummy without a late from tough for 3.5 hours.”
现在要做的只是把烤箱盖好。
All use to do is properly keep oven closed.
你觉得婚姻对训练会有什么影响?
Well, what’s say, how is a marriage went effect to various training?
你是在问我吗?
Did you ask me?
我的意思是我意识到在吃喝上花了那么多时间。
I mean it’s so much time consume it. And I am aware of that.
我觉得我们的婚姻到了一个新阶段,
I think that our marriage has been ever new stage but nakedly have did, I know.
要我的父母帮忙? 真是个好女人!
Did you want my parent? What a sweat sort of lady!
是啊,真的,他会很愿意的。
Yeah, really, his will it is. Would let nark.
洛丽开始跑步不着家之后,我的日子就暗无天日了,真不理解。
I am dark when Lori long just turned running escaped guy, I don’t understand it.
杰森·奥康纳 洛丽的丈夫
(JASON O’CONNER, LORI’S HUSBAND)
你知道,可以想象,女性可能去从事开汽车、出租车等,
It’s thinkable females, you know, probably transportation cars, taxis for.
因此希望她…明白哪些会带来不和谐的声音。
so wish she, because she… and up was she start foundery get noise.
我有一些朋友因跑步受伤,我们说起一些人之间的差异:
You know, some of my friends are hurt run. We talk about the difference
那些老坐着不动、没有觉察的人以及
between those of the sitter always doing this and hate watches, and
那些我们并不欣赏的、对跑步悲观的人。
the people that we can’t admire the sad runners. They don’t have watches.
我们不想坐着消磨时间,可以出去做些自己的事情,
We don’t want sit there and may just go out, may they do their thing.
可他们就那样整晚呆坐着。我应该再做多做点什么,
And just sit about being on their night. Should I do a little bit more that be.
我想,跑步是自己决定的。噢,我又创造了个人记录(PR),
I think running in general can be defined. Oh, I just set another PR,
我可以再试一次吗?我并非想做得很过…
Can I do this again? So, I try not to do too much.
–你说的人为什么那么普遍呢? Why is the person that too popular?
—我不知道。 I don’t know why persons don’t population have be there.
噢,是老天这样安排的么?我也不知道。
Oh, was a designer? I don’t know.
我就是一个这样的人。
I have one.
–他们就是他们。 This is them. There are all there.
–你已经说过6遍了。 “There are all there”, 6 there again more.
–布拉德利在吗? Bradley right in here?
–在。 Yeah.
医生检查过,并带了核磁共振成像吗?
And doctor processed seeing you and you get MRIs taken?
是的,做了。
Yeah, Got.
–你想跑马拉松? And you are trying for the marathon?
–没错。Got.
–结果骨头变形了。And You bend the bone being this compensate unique.
–嗯。Yeah.
–核磁共振显示基本正常?And the MRI think was just reasonably done, right?
–上次是这么说的。Last Right.
–19号♥,好,我们看看。 19th, so let we go.
–好的。 Yeah.
–膝盖有有响声吗? You got to make a lot of noise on knee?
–没有。 No.
–在有多层的地面上呢?Then move around the decker ground?
–也没有。 No.
放松,腿跟着我动。
Relaxing, follow me.
骨头里面的主要连接点是好的。
Sectary bone is nice from main point.
–骨头运动时感觉有什么阻碍么? Detained on the bone process you?
–没有。 No.
–这个地方的静脉呢? Or ven this corner starts?
–嗯,有。Yeah.
当骨头变形后,会使你身体发生扭曲,
When we bring open bend you, and then try to twist you.
疼起来的时候,脸都会很难看。
If it looses pain like here, your face looks sad.
如果发展到最深处,癌变后还得切除。
It’s the deepest some main drain, cancerly to the cut of there.
回到核磁共振成像的情况来看,
Back the bad was the MRI shows,
膝盖还好,但要跑马拉松这样的距离很难,
it’s good knee great difficult to do the marathon this distance.
–现在只能等吗? Wait it as right now?
–是的。 Yeah.
你的骨变形有很多年了,
You bend docked bad, bad a lot of years. Fortunately,
幸运的是,这个难题目前需要进一步观察,
something more on that difficultly need the survey.
以你的骨头的情况,对你参加这次马拉松没什么好处。
All bones serve this marathon is no help there.
这点小插曲对我而言没什么不同,我可以跑超过140英里,
This is same the little strange to me that I can run over 140 miles.
胜出者可能要花8、9年,没有谁能帮你,
The victor probably pass eight to nine years, get never God angel then.
我在户外奥尔登跑的时候,脚脖子受伤,脚骨也骨折。
I am outsidely in Alden move over ankle and newly break bone my foot.
骨头真是不争气,这一节骨头
You cheaply bone. It’s segular bone that thrived on
这一片外表面肿了起来,完全使不上力。
outsides signer the foot in this, completely a weak baring bone.
当面对挑战的时候,想起那些乐在其中的人们,
When with the challenging, think for a lot of people who enjoy with
他们能战胜挑战,热爱挑战,并从中获得滋养和疗愈。
that, they can over do it in, and do a whole love to absorb to heal,
所以我不断让自己白天全身心投入比赛,
So indefinitely make sure I am getting in my race time in middle of day,
晚上模拟比赛,来让自己得到疗愈。
and race simular night for that able that to heal myself.
这是我见过很多做法后,自己的处理技巧,
It’s my skill to see more choose and your good so get extra
同时也会得到额外的收获,帮助我的骨头更快痊愈。
comes yield mean them to heal my bones faster.
我也很喜欢在外面滑冰,
A mercy that I definitely enjoy just skating out there humory
但是上天把跑步植入了我的内心深处。
on the road, but Lord’s taken this into me inside.
在我7岁的时候,我就能跑10英里(约16公里)。
When I was 7 years old, I can run 10 miles.
从我家到学校有大约5英里(约8公里),
From my home to school was about 5 miles,
我必须早上跑去上学,傍晚时再跑回家。
So I have to run in the morning and have to come back in the evening.
这就像是肯尼亚文化,是的。
It’s like Kenyan culture, yeah.
巴西人足球踢得好,德国人音乐很出众,
Brazilian they’re good at soccer, and German they’re good at music,
其他国家的人擅长其他事情。
and other people are good at other things.
你知道吗,在国际活动中,体育也一样是被人操控,
You know international activity sport neglect as ever been dominated
他们再次感知到了肯尼亚人(的长跑天赋)。
so much by people from one type nearer as they feel again the Kenyans.
1960年 罗马奥♥运♥会
(1960 ROME OLYMPICS)
阿贝贝(埃塞俄比亚人),(长跑世界)王者,跑步天才,
Abebe, king of list the first, and he was sprint talent meaning
他跑步的方式方法独一无二。
because of visions, movements, the way he could run.
他(赤脚)赢得了1960年奥♥运♥会冠军,并创造了世界纪录。
He won that Olympics in 1960 and timed equal the world record.
4年之后,他以超过2分钟的成绩打破世界,赢得了他的第二个奥♥运♥冠军。
4 years later, he broke the world record by 2 minutes winning his second Olympics title.
这次他不再是新手,做好了补给控制,
He’s not a new, one of race rebase supplied control, he then went down
冲过终点后还在草地上认真地做放松运动。
to the grass the finish line and considered do serious loosing exercises.
我们跑完后甚至都会站不住,
Most of us can’t even stand up finish Marathon,
对于他,就像周六的晨练一样的寻常。
and then what do to him the Saturday exercises.
你真的会觉的这个人让人难以置信,
And you feel really on this guy incredibility,
他已经把跑步带到了一个以前从未想象过的水平。
he’s taken running to level what is never been considered before.
阿姆比·伯福特,1968年波士顿马拉松赛冠军
(AMBY BURFOOT, 1968 BOSTON MATATHON CHAMPION)
他是现代长跑选手中最快的之一,当然也是非洲长跑
He was the first degree fast modern distance runners,
选手中最杰出的之一,(为非洲黑人赢得了第一块奥♥运♥会金牌)
certainly the first degree African distance runners,
他把颠覆当做了运动。
and he revolution as the sport.
世界的一个新的开始是先前熟悉的非洲选手的统治地位
A mission as the world beginning is something went lost of familiar with
渐被打破,每一个非洲的、或其他地区的
which is the dominant all Africa runners. Each African, not African
长跑运动事件似乎都特别关注马拉松。
and long distance running events seem notice special marathon.
毫无疑问,我们在肯尼亚有巨大的潜力。我们已经在运用我们的天赋。
For sure we have huge potential in Kenya. We have used talent.
保罗·特加特 前世界纪录保持者
(PAUL TERGAT, FORMER WORLD RECORD HOLDER)
这是一种在全球范围内推销我们国家的方式。
It is a way of marketing our nation in the global arena.
我第一次来芝加哥是2002年,并且
My first time to go to Chicago was the year 2002 and
我非常开心,因为我第一次跑到了2小时6分。
I was happy because it was my first time to run with 2:06.
但是我只得了第2名。
But I was #2.
之后2003年我去那里,得了第3名。
After I went there in 2003, I was #3.
2004年,我又得了第2名。
After the year 2004, I was #2.
所以今年,我要争取得第1名。
So this year I am trying to be #1.
是的,我确信我今年能得到第1名。
Yeah, I’ll make sure that I’ll be #1 this year.
今天这双鞋跑得有些累,还有15英里。
I am tiring the shoes today. There’re about 15 miles beyond the life.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!