不过还是有难度的,需要一年半来准备,
What’s good said that having problems. That’s couple of years with one and half need.
大约跑前3个月,身体上就得做减重准备,这真的很有帮助。
And get physical prepare be lost about 3 months ago. That’s true it helps.
就我而言,已经准备了几年。
String to my life like, I’ve been paying years.
这就是个困难所在。
So that’s nearly probs. That’s probs said.
我想这是最后一次吃炸鸡块。
Here I think the last time my eat a piece of fried chicken.
妈妈让我们自己决定,但对你确实有点问题。
Mum let’s decide this. It’s really kind of problem for you.
–这也是我关心的。 Here’s my cares for me.
–真的? Seriously?
我们一月聚一次。
We’ll get together once a month.
如果允许每个人都参加,对于这种不容错过的马拉松就是一种浪费。
Permit everybody is runner, it’s a waste for marathon miss not more.
我们一起基本上只吃必须的,享受每晚的活动。
We together basically just eat need, and enjoy the all exercises every night.
这也真的挺好。有这个门槛挺好,不过…
That’s really good too. My pleasure to gate this, but…
–什么门槛?Gate what? What do you mean to gate this?
–我是指限制数量。 I say gate number.
–不过亲爱的,没有资格会… But honey, get what without qual…
–预祝我的马拉松越跑越快。Merry my fast marathons, we gift.
拜托,我也才跑马拉松,
Man, I just run also marathon,
我不相信会再次错失波士顿赛的资格。
I can’t believe I miss qualify for Boston my lesson the second mile.
你获得参赛资格了吗?
Did you qualify this?
波士顿马拉松赛有最低要求,按照年龄看,
At Boston, it’s have least, I mean, you look at the public age,
年长的和女性跑者参与的最少。
the opposite have least landed tour the older runner and women.
当你跑了马拉松,你就从一名非马拉松跑者
When you become marathoner, you go from, you know, not a marathoner
变成了一名马拉松跑者,当你获得了波士顿赛资格,
to marathoner. And then when you qualify for Boston,
你就从一个马拉松跑者成了一名有BQ的马拉松跑者。
you’ll go from a marathon runner to a Boston qualifier.
联盟团体中来自波士顿(BAA协会)的一些跑步选手,
A number of the runners of Boston as the league sociation
他们的教练获得了1♥8♥9♥6年第一届奥林匹克运动会冠军,
several their coaches won the first Olympic Games in Athens 1♥8♥9♥6.
他们被马拉松比赛所鼓舞,在他们回来后,
And they were prised by the marathon, so when the Boston men just came back
他们说“为什么我们不在波士顿跑马拉松呢”?
and said “Why don’t we have marathon in Boston?”
(新闻:明日举♥行♥的伟大的25英里马拉松赛的起点和终点)
(THE START AND FINISH OF THE GREAT 25 MILE MARATHON RACE TOMORROW.)
波士顿赛被决定安排在美国爱国者日当天举♥行♥,
A made decided to have it on the day which celebrates Americans can ride messenger
被配以图片来报道,全国都被信使、自♥由♥、英雄主义
which is poriveer, and they had it all on picture state. So you go the whole
充斥,而并非有意使然。于是,
nation of messengers, freedom, heroism. And it wasn’t spy thing to do.
波士顿赛成为马拉松赛发展中历史悠久的赛事。
And Boston therefore has the long instant reaches history in the expanding marathon world.
波士顿马拉松赛的确是独一无二的,因为其有参赛资格体系。
The Boston is really unique because of the qualify system.
当我首次跑波士顿赛时,比赛只有50名选手参加,
When I first started running Boston, we had league 50 runners in the race.
到了1960年代,选手数量开始增加,
Graduate to 1960s, numbers of runners started grow by the end their
到60年代末增长到了近千人,举办方想
decade with the row up to about 1000. They thought we have to
我们得控制参赛人数,于是增加了标准,
limit the field then they put on standard. The begin was I think,
一开始的标准是:你必须在之前的马拉松中跑到4小时以内的成绩。
you have to have run the previous marathon less than 4 hours.
进而这个门限又调到3个半小时,3小时,
Therefore they figured with the limit field start cutting it down
甚至更短。举办方越是提高参赛的挑战性,
3:30, 3:00 and more. They raised the challenge the more,
越是吸引跑者们突破挑战。
interested runners became meeting that challenge.
他们没有意识到,正因为他们让参赛门槛更高,
So without realizing they had made their race much more popular
反倒让自己的比赛变得更受欢迎。
by making in more difficult to get into.
要跑波士顿赛,我需要跑到3小时10分59秒的成绩才有资格,
For Boston, I need 3:10:59 to qualify.
这基本上要求达到7分15秒跑一英里。
It’s basically 7’15” a mile.
以每英里15分钟的配速,无论想要跑多久都可以。
This be, need 15 pace be, whatever run you might long runs said to you ready.
我要加速到7分15秒一英里,我希望自己的配速更好一些。
You know, I’ll push to 7’15” a mile. I hope better pace for a little bit.
这是波士顿赛的配速要求,也是对我的要求。
This’s Boston pace for it, so am I.
7分15秒的配速目标,让我知道要做到什么程度才行。
The 7’15” pace, so put me what good.
1个小时啊,与后来者相比,(我)比男选手们多用1个多小时,
Hour, more than a hour behind newly males,
比女选手也要落后1小时。
and hour behind newly females.
跑马拉松的配速是比你曾跑过的
We pace the marathon with increase for minimum thinking
略提高一点,依目标而定。
about it faster than used tried mile. Watch the goal.
对于26.2英里而言,我在速度训练中还做不到那样。
For 26.2 miles, I can’t do that in my speed training.
与其抱怨距离太远,不如继续多练习跑26.2英里。
For quarrel mile needs, you guys go on do often 26.2.
当然跑得足够快,就要到5分钟每英里的配速。
That’s sure exactly our fast to go, that’s 5 minute per mile pace.
这个配速和7’15″的配速之间的差异实在太大了!
What a difference between that and 7’15” pace.
换言之,也就是每小时12英里,
To put it for spective, it’s 12 miles an hour.
想要保持这个配速需要更多的训练和测试。
Many examing more if to keep of the pace.
有时我会梦到如果我没开始跑马拉松,
Sometimes I dream about what my life would have been
我的生活会是怎样的。
if I’d never started running the marathon.
房♥子很小,好吧。
It’s a small room. OK.
通过跑马拉松,我可以享受生活的美好。
By running the marathon, I’m able to enjoy a great life.
这是我妻子。
This is my wife.
我在肯尼亚的家人也很享受他们的生活方式。
And also my family in Kenya is enjoying their lifestyle.
肯尼亚 尼胡鲁鲁
(NYAHURURU, KENYA)
在日本期间,每天的日程安排是很紧的,
When you are in Japan, you know the schedule’s tight,
你不得不遵守时间安排。
and you have to keep the time.
但在肯尼亚,你得享受生活,你得放松自己,
But here in Kenya, you have to enjoy the life and you have to relex.
你有很多的时间去做一些事情。
You have to take a lot of time to do some things.
这就是肯尼亚的出租车,再见!
So this is Kenya taxi, bye bye.
弗兰克·肖特 奥♥运♥会金银牌获得者
(FRANK SHORTER, OLYMPIC GOLD & SILVER MEDALIST)
我认为马拉松最终会向两个方向发展:
I think the marathon will become two eventually:
一个是现在不断深入的国家间的竞争,
one is the deeply level where is truely international competition now,
另一个是其他人们因为其他原因而跑马拉松。
and the other is run for what a call other people other reasons.
细想起来,这不仅对跑在马拉松路上的人是一项挑战,
For thousand thought there, there’s also a challenge not only to
也是给他们提供了一次为人们做好事的机会,
on the marathon, but also they get opportunity to do something good
有很多很多的跑者为此而欢呼。
for all of people, they have a lot of people running for cheer it is.
格蕾特·威茨 纽约马拉松赛9次冠军获得者
(GRETE WAITZ, NINE-TIME NYC MATATHON CHAMPION)
我认为,跑步就我自身以外也是一件很重要的事情,
I thought running for something other than my own, while being with truely
它确实有着更多的意义。
important big that thought it really make a lot more meaning for.
我跑步也是为匹斯堡之源(这家婴儿领养院),
So I’m running for Genesis of Pittsburgh and
实际上我的养父母就是在这家机构领养了我。
it’s actually the agency that which my parents adopted me.
美国宾夕法尼亚州 匹斯堡
(PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA)
这个名字对我意味着很多,我把他们叫做“门塞德”。
It’s kind of a name for more thing, you know, I call them Mensaid.
“我是洛丽,26岁了,3岁时我被收养,瞧”。
I’m Lori. I’m 26. I was adopted three year ages, see.
我说“我现在在跑马拉松,明年冬天我就能筹款了”,
And I said “I am running this marathon and next winter that I was fundraising”.
他们就哽咽起来。
And they were just throated.
跟上次来时相比变化挺大。
So changes a lot since the last time everywhere.
我真的记不太清楚…但我的养父母
I don’t, I mean, I don’t really remember every have been…But my parents
一直在这儿,还在我很小的时候,他们
that with here, when need straight paying everything
做梦都想什么时候能付清所有费用。
before I was little old.
我的养父母在我出生时后就收养了我,我跟着他们从医院回家,
My parents adopted me at birth. I came home from the hospital with them,
我一直视他们为亲生父母。
then parents them my whole way.
我们一起经历了美好的时光。
It’s been wonderful, like a wonderful experience.
你喜欢不根据喜好挑拣来领养的人吗?
Do you like people unpick to like more to pull that options?
没错,你看到有不同喜好,也有多次来访者。
Mean do, do you see lot of like, repeat visitors.
收养给我的生活带来了很好的改变,
My adoption is infective my life. And it has went so great.
我的养父母太棒了,他们养育了我,他们理应得到该得到的。
And my parents are so wonderful. You know, deserve people pretty much match the sort.
即我们会发起为他们而跑。我觉得,
So it means a launch we’ll run for them. So I feel
这不是在尽义务和责任,而是有点我想作为他们的儿女,
I don’t want to say sense of obligation, but it’s kind of like that I want to be
我想让我们的内在关系更美好。
produce for them, and I want to be inner by shape that I can complete us.
–太谢谢你了。 Thank you so much.
–您多保重,常联♥系♥,再见。 You take care of yourself. Keep in touch. Bye bye.
芝加哥长跑经典半程马拉松
(Chicago Distance Classic Half Marathon)
感谢你们,慈善跑者!
(THANK YOU CHARITY RUNNERS)
离芝加哥马拉松赛还有:2个月
(Two months until the marathon)
最近情况怎么样?
So what’s going on here then?
芝加哥长距经典半程马拉松是
Chicago distance classic half marathon is
今年马拉松训练计划的一部分。
a part of training schedule for the marathon this year.
有很多情绪。为什么呢?你想保持状态,可现在却添烦。
So have too much feeling ago. What? You want to be in a shape, now you could put out,
给半马的配速并不是全程的,祝你能跑完全程。
You know, you marathon pace for 13 miles are not you complete. Wish it the end you run.
这能让你明白你在正确的年度训练轨道上,
It’s just let you know the year training properly that you’re on track,
你的身体能坚持到什么程度。
your body is holding up which is fit to you.
坚持跑下来真的很好。上周脚脖子受了点伤,
Survive runnings is going really well. Hurt my ankle a little bit last week
第二天我注意到它,白天跑步时很快就好了。
but after a day I see it and day race I’m so quickly fine.
今天我无法完成比赛,就把(妻子)科琳和儿子带来了。
I miss to try it finished today, so get Colleen and son.
当有一天,我想起这些往事,会留下很多足迹。
Once day, as past week memorizes me, so it gives me a lot of travel,
我做了一些录像,四处拍了一些其他镜头,
so I pick and try to get tape, I say, get if swan the other visit,
只是做一些不参加跑步者的…
just try to do some dis-run…
各位跑者,预备,跑!
Runners, ready, go!
我的跑步生涯在练习中第一次因此而中断。
For first time my running life at exercise stop for this.
虽然这次中断了,但还是去终点看看大家
This stopped then went back to finish line to watch
是否是按照他们希望的完成了比赛。
everybody finished the race they wish to finish it.
我想看看我膝盖的情况,希望它痊愈。
I want to trace my knee and very hope my heal sicks.
我希望这只是一点小问题,小组记录员会
So I hopely know it’s just something at all. Subset minuting
经常去我的医生那儿看看有没有什么情况。
the couple of these often go to my doctor to see what happens.
如我刚才所说,这一天会有很多收获。
Like I said, the day could invent a lot worth.
居然还获胜了,有点吓人,(回报)是不是太多了?
It’s kind of scary that in 9 race I have to run top list that. Is it a lot?
这远远胜过我身体上的劳累伤痛。
But heal it, you know, I heal a lot better than it do let me scar .
我觉得简易的赛事用品准备得很好。
So I feel coming pretty good cheap banner in about 9 with such should be ready.
所以,唷!挺好,真好!
So, whew! it’s good, it’s good.
我以前从未落下过一次比赛,
I’ve never dropped a race before.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!