有时,给我们带来最大挑战的那些时刻,就是对我们的诠释。
Sometimes the moments that challenge us the most define us.
就人体所储存糖分的方式而言,
It’s a perfect distanced truly test human physiology basically
这基本上是在距离上对人体生理的一个完美真实的考验。
because of the manner of suger we can have tanks.
这是一种身体上的挑战,也是精神上的挑战。
It is a physical challenge, it is also a mental challenge.
…她的身体和情绪同时失控…
She has come to the motional and physical break down at the same time.
看这位女孩,这确实是一次精神和身体上的奋力拼搏,
See the girl, so that’s true a mental struggle, and physical struggle,
你会发现这真的是非常非常艰难。
and you search this is a really really hard, yeah.
马拉松,我想说它就像生活一样美好,
Marathon, I like to say it’s so nice like life.
你不能恨它所造成的,
You couldn’t hate he causes me,
在它艰难的另一面是超越它的控制。
but his rough pair is it is by high hand blows he controls them.
…现在你能听到观众们的欢呼鼓掌声…
…now you hear voice, you can hear fans, you can hear the voice of applause…
当你冲过终点线的那一刻,无论是多慢,
When you cross the finish line, no matter how slow,
或者是多快,你都将永远改变你的一生。
no matter how fast, you will change your life forever.
==★★★《马拉松精神》★★★==
SPIRIT OF THE MARATHON
美国伊利诺斯州,芝加哥
(CHICAGO, ILLINOIS)
洛丽·奥康纳,马拉松初跑者
(LORI O’CONNOR, FIRST TIME MARATHONER)
我决定参加马拉松比赛,接受这项挑战,
I decided to take a challenge of the marathon, I think,
我认为,当系统地练习跑步,跑完要跑的,
it’ll so make those natural progression and when I have run I have
就能取得自然而然的进展。
and then was running can systemly.
美国西北大学 (1808 芝加哥) 社会学系
(Northwestern University, 1808 Chicago, DEPARTMENT OF SOCIOLOGY)
我觉得好酷!
I felt neet!
你知道吗,我觉得自己现在真的是一名跑者,并且我能做到。
I feel that, you know, I am really a runner now and I can do this.
…听说你要跑芝加哥马拉松,不仅仅是马拉松,
…then got you running the Chicago, not marathon running with.
没人像她那样言出必行…
No more is than like her more mouth in objects…
–你要跑芝加哥马拉松赛?已经在练了?You want to Chicago? You’re running?
–是的,我正在练。 Yeah. I’m running.
我的老板和朋友们问我,“你想过要获胜吗?”
The boss and friends asked me, you know, “Do you think any win?”
…没,一点也没有,无论如何都没有,
It’s kind of… no, not at all, not anyway, you know,
你知道吗,我觉得能跑完就真的很激动了。
nosily, wow, could finish I’m really excited.
阿尔伯托·萨拉查,波士顿和三次纽约马拉松赛冠军
(ALBERTO SALAZAR, BOSTON & THREE-TIME NYC MARATHON CHAMPION)
我相信,大部分跑马拉松的人跑的原因是认为
The reason most people run a marathon, I believe, that’s a challenge for them.
马拉松对于他们是一个挑战,身体上的,精神上的,或两者均有。
and was a physical, mental, or both.
这对于他们的日常生活会有帮助。
It’s something that helps them in the everyday life.
莉亚·卡耶,马拉松初跑者
(LEAH CAILLE, FIRST TIME MARATHONER)
我从去年5月才开始跑步,
I just started running last May
作为跑行者,已经进行了5次跑步主课程的学习。
with a learned run five key program as run walker.
我想说的是以前背上受过伤,
I want point I had injured my back
体重也增重了50磅(约45斤),
and won a putting on probably by 50 pounds.
身体上变成了连自己都认不出来了。
I added a just kind of becoming physically someone I did recognize any more.
在我的婚姻结束之后,
After my marriage came to announce, I guess I just decide that
我觉得,是时候该做点什么让自己回到以前的样子。
it was time to do something to get back the person that I used to be.
于是我想,至少可以从重新跑步开始,便开始了周期性跑步。
So I figure what great what to do least running again, start running period.
日本,东京
(TOKYO, JAPAN)
肯尼亚马拉松选手 丹尼尔·恩詹加·穆图里
(Daniel Njenga Muturi)
我叫丹尼尔·恩詹加·穆图里,出生在肯尼亚。
My name is Daniel Njenga Muturi, I was born in Kenya.
目前我住在东京。
And now I’m living in Tokyo.
1992年我搬到日本,那年我16岁。
I moved to Japan in 1992 when I was 16 years old.
在肯尼亚,我住在一个叫埃尔多雷特(世界长跑之乡)的地方。
I was in a place called Eldoret in Kenya.
就是在那里,一个日本人来选中了我,他问我
That’s where a Japanese came and picked me
是否愿意加入其他的日本人一起跑步。
and he asked me whether I would join other Japanese to run together.
在当今马拉松界,我在全世界是前10名,
Nowadays in marathon, now I’m top 10 in the whole world.
因此我很开心。
So I’m very happy.
约翰·宾厄姆,《人类的马拉松》作者
(JOHN BINGHAM, AUTHOR “MARATHONING FOR MORTALS”)
有的人在马拉松中竞争,有的人在马拉松中完善自己,
There are people who are competing in marathon, there are people who are
这项体育运动被人们广泛参与和赞誉。
completing marathon. And beauty is the sports big enough to praise all.
…各就位,预备,跑!
…On your mark, get set, go!
哇,小勇士加油!
Wow, warrior go!
10秒,11秒,12秒,13秒!
Ten seconds, eleven, twelve, thirteen!
杰里·迈尔斯,马拉松多次跑者
(JERRY MEYERS, REPEAT MARATHONER)
人们问我为什么要跑马拉松,我是为体恤衫而跑。
People ask me why I run marathons. I runs for the T-shirt.
又问什么意思呢?我说这是我个人展示的方式,
And say what you mean, and I say because that’s my very solo way
我觉得这是大多数人做不到的事情。
about thing, hey, this’s something that I feel the most people can’t do.
加快,坚持,好,15秒!
Come on, keep going, yeah, fifteen seconds!
我第一次参加马拉松并获奖是为了庆祝自己65岁。
My first marathon experience for prize purpose those doing for becoming age 65.
我觉得我获胜并参加第二次马拉松的原因是,
And I think the reason that I won and ran second marathon,
当时我说,哎呀,一路上我是被吹过来的吧。
I said, Gee, I got be blown be my time.
于是2000年也跑了,没获胜;2001年又去跑。
So I ran in 2000 and cause I didn’t get right. So I ran again in 2001. Then I say,
我也有点头疼,从开始跑了这几年越来越差了。
I’m sort of head just thing really bitch song and worse start for a few years.
她赢了你这么多,知道原因么?
She beat you by that much, you know why?
后来我犯了个错误,体重减了30磅(约27斤)。
Then I made a mistake making a probably announcement fire can lose thirty pounds
也许我会再跑一个马拉松,把30磅体重补回来。
Maybe I would run another marathon. Add lost thirty pounds!
瑞恩·布拉德利,马拉松多次跑者
(RYAN BRADLEY, REPEAT MARATHON)
— 准备好了? Get ready?
— 好了。 Yeah.
大多数跑马拉松的人,都会某种程度上发生改变,
Most people who runs a marathon, they change somehow.
我认为这种变化的确是积极的。
I think the change is for positive, for sure.
…你别跑那么快,要我的命啊。
…You can’t run that fast. Should kill me.
我从未想过我能跑,我不是跑马拉松的料。
I never thought I can do it. I am just not built to run marathon.
— 我看是散步散得太多了。Hear me, take stroll too much for it.
— 贫嘴! Shut up!
上小学时,一个经常跑步的同学是我之前的朋友,
By in grade school, my colleage usual running was former friends,
我们私下里约好,说好要互相帮忙,你知道怎么来着,
and whisper deed in, and we both said to each other, you know what,
我们说应该去跑马拉松。
room door grade school we should run marathon.
— 攒了这么多了,真漂亮。Come some of these of pretty all.
— 有些是你得来的。 Some of all you got one there from.
是啊,得谢谢你。这个是(2002年)巴黎马拉松赛的。
Yeah, owe to you. So this one is from Paris.
照片中前面的选手和我们有些不同,
And the racer just in front of picture is of a couple of different races we ran.
我指的是,号♥码上的差别,
I mean, ran a number differences we lived denounce show them.
请别人发了一张我跑的照片给我。
and qualify another send a picture I’ve had run.
真不错!多好的一次跑步!
Fantastic! Only fine run!
— 噢,我忘了芝加哥赛的了。 Oh, Am I miss cash to watch Chicago?
— 这些都是芝加哥马拉松赛的。 These all Chicago, yeah.
— 摩托罗拉杯?在波士顿?The Natural Motorola? Boston?
— 没错。Yeah. There is, yeah.
那次比赛之后我的心情最复杂,
That was the most mixed motion that ever I had after race.
因为一方面我以前从未跑到这样的成绩,非常开心,
Because I was never so happy has to great time.
3小时11分21秒很不错了,但还得更努力一点,
3:11’21” is great time. But that was just complete more aims
因为我还是以22秒微小的差距而无法参加波士顿马拉松赛。
because I missed Boston by little 22 seconds I guess.
是的,是挺难的。
Yeah, That was tough.
今年我的目标是能有资格参加波士顿马拉松赛,
My goal this year is qualify for Boston,
再者,是接下来的芝加哥马拉松赛。
more run, by turn run item Chicago marathon.
美国 加利佛尼亚州 马姆莫斯湖
(MAMMOTH LAKES, CALIFORNIA)
想要这个吗?好,给!好样的!
Do you want this? You want, OK, go! Good! Hero.
好了,把它给我,别喝这水。
OK, throw it for me, you don’t drink it.
迪娜·卡斯托,2004年奥♥运♥会女子马拉松铜牌获得者
(DEENA KASTOR, OLYMPIC BRONZE MEDALIST)
从我开始跑步的第一天起,我就喜欢上了这项运动。
From the very first day that I started running, I was in love with the sport.
当你最终站在奥林匹克领奖台上准备领奖时,
When you finally on the stage of the Olympic Games and feeling like here,
那激动人心的感觉真是世上最棒的。
you’re ready in your prepare to do, that is the best feeling in the world.
2004 雅典奥♥运♥会
(2004 ATHENS OLYMPICS)
你知道,有人说迪娜·卡斯托在克服困难上
You know it’s said Deena Kastor is a man that about something
像个真正的男人,这是事后的说法,
in breaking hard of know I do, she just said after that.
最终当我获得了铜牌,当时的我
And finally when Deena kastor earned the bronze medal, then I was,
真是喜极而泣啊!
Oh, tears of joy.
雅典万岁!
Here was Athens, Athens!
罗杰·鲁滨逊,《文学中的跑步运动》作者
(ROGER ROBINSON, AUTHOR “RUNNING IN LITERATURE”)
古希腊人认为竞争有几乎像三部曲一样的(重要)意义,
The Greek says almost trilogy significance on competition, because
因为他们相信,通过深度竞争,人类竞赛能取得最好成绩。
they believe the deep through competition that the human race achieves the best.
值得一提的是,马拉松比赛
Through the marathon race, mention greatly, basic to say,
突破了不超过3000米的限制。
had nothing longer than about 3000 meters.
希腊 马拉松海湾
(BAY OF MARATHON)
马拉松的故事是这样的:波斯人和大流士二世突袭希腊,
The story is the Persians and Darius II were raiding Greece,
他们从马拉松海滩登陆。希腊人以少胜多
they landed on the beach of Marathon. And they small similar army
击败了敌人,把他们赶回船上。
repel them, and beat them, drop them back to the ships.
传奇的是一位信使(名叫斐力庇第斯)被从马拉松派往
And the legend is a messenger with then send from Marathon
大约25英里之外的雅典城,任务是告知那里的人
to Athens about 25 miles, in order to
“欢呼吧 ,我们胜利了”,而后因疲劳过度死去。
announce the news “enjoy for we are the victories” and collapsed died.
现代奥♥运♥是职业运动的发源地,也是现代马拉松的发源地。
The modern Olympics was be birth place of the working because the modern marathon also.
阿迈·伯福特,1968年波士顿马拉松赛冠军
(AMAY BURFOOT, 1968 BOSTON MARATHON CHAMPION)
凯瑟琳·斯维茨,女子跑步运动先驱,波士顿马拉松赛女子第一人
(KATHRINE SWITZER, WOMEN’S RUNNING PIONEER)
1♥8♥9♥6年之前,(马拉松)从未那么盛行,
There was never magnificent before 1♥8♥9♥6.
1♥8♥9♥6年,希腊人(斯皮里东·路易斯)在雅典(第一届奥♥运♥会)
And in 1♥8♥9♥6, the Greeks won in Athens
上赢得了冠军,并获得了举国上下难以置信的巨大支持和关注。
and incredit tremendous support of a motion and national listen.
其他的人们见证了这种英雄般的长跑并被吸引,
Other people saw the heroic traction this long distance event,
他们回到家乡,开始密切关注马拉松赛事。
and so they went back to the home cities and started watch close marathon races.
温莎城♥堡♥
(WINDSOR CASTLE)
宝拉·拉德克里夫,女子马拉松世界纪录保持者
(PAULA RADCLIFFE, WOMEN’S WORLD RECORD HOLDER)