because Lance is definitely not here.
我们徒步追不上它
We can’t catch this thing on foot.
喂 你在干什么
Whoa, hey, hey, what are you doing?
你是只鸽子 兰斯
You’re a pigeon, Lance.
你是世界上飞得最快的鸟之一
You’re one of the fastest birds in the world.
不 把我放下 沃尔特
No, put me down, Walter!
你得飞起来 我相信你
You need to fly! I believe in you.
还有其他的办法
There’s another way!
小子 别把我从屋顶扔下去
Boy, don’t you throw me off this roof!
他能飞起来的
He’ll figure it out.
快啊 我死定了
Come on. I’m gonna die.
我在飞呀
I’m flying.
我在飞呢
I’m flying.
我在飞
I’m flying…
原来是你在带我飞
Oh, you’re flying me.
谢谢 救得很及时
Thank you. Good looking out.
好了 伙计们 我们上吧
Whoa. All right, guys. Let’s go!
我们要去抓暗♥杀♥无人机
We got an Assassin to catch.
借过一下 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
那样也行
That works, too.
我要因公征用你的摩托
This is official business!
好吧
Okay.
我要因公征用你的摩托
This is official business!
我们得抢回那个数据库
We need to get that database.
有什么主意吗
Any ideas?
我喜欢你的想法
Oh! I like how you think.
正中目标
Bullseye!
拿到了
Got it.
是啊 料到它不会乐意
Yeah, didn’t think he’d like that.
好样的
Good job.
对了 你们都喜欢玩游戏
Oh, that’s right. You all like games.
我们来玩猴子接球吧
Let’s play some Keep Away.
长抛
Go long.
糟了
Oh, no!
瞄不准了吧 扫地机器人
Not so easy, is it, Roomba?
心肝 交给你了
Lovey, all you, girl!
传给我 我这有空档
Hit me. I’m open.
我来接 我来接
I got it! I got it!
糟了
Oh, no.
糟了 糟了
Oh, no, no, no!
这下要惨了
This is about to suck!
不
No!
加油 加把劲 拜托
Come on, come on, come on!
本世纪最佳接球
Catch of the century!
我这辈子还没接住过什么东西
I’ve never caught anything in my whole life!
太棒了 我们做到了
That was amazing. We did it!
不过我们得谈谈你把我从屋顶上扔来的事
We’re gonna talk about you throwing me off that roof, though.
我真的觉得你能飞起来的
Yeah, I really thought that would work out better.
没关系 没关系
Nah, it’s cool, it’s cool.
我们一会儿再谈
We’re gonna holler about it in a minute.
我先让你享受这一刻
You know, I’m gonna let you have this moment.
我们势不可挡…
We’re unstoppable…
这是我的
That belongs to me.
严格来说 它属于美国政♥府♥
Technically, it belongs to the United States government.
兰斯 兰斯
Lance! Lance!
斯特林
Sterling?
你怎么说 兰斯
What do you say, Lance?
出来吧 我们一起找点乐子
Come out. We’ll have some good fun.
你不是英雄吗
You’re the hero, right?
拯救世界的特工
The spy who saves the day…
消灭所有阻碍你的人
destroying anybody that stands in your way.
我非常乐意和你玩玩
Oh, I’d love to have some fun.
看来他不会来了
Guess he’s not coming.
不
No.
人生本就充满失望
Ah, life’s full of disappointment.
你不用这么做的
You don’t have to do it this way.
这样做没有任何好处
It won’t make anything better.
不
No.
不
No!
沃尔特
Walter!
面包屑
Breadcrumbs?
不含麸质的
They’re gluten-free.
兰斯 快走
Lance, let’s go.
站住别动
Hold it right there!
慢慢地转过来
Turn around nice and slow!
把手举起来
Hands where I can see them.
两只手
Both hands.
小心
Watch out!
你们有没有看到 斯特林特工有一只…
Did anybody else see that Agent Sterling had…
机械手
A robot hand?
看到了
Yeah.
太疯狂了
Totally crazy.
他把脚踩在我头上的时候 我就…
When he had his foot on my head, I was like…
然后你就 “不要”
And you were like, “No!”
然后我就 “面包屑”
And then, I was like, “Breadcrumbs!”
他还是带着数据库逃之夭夭了
He still got away with the database.
是吗
Or did he?
是吗
Or did he?
-是吗 -我觉得你很想让我问
– Or did he? – I feel like you want me to say,
“你是什么意思”
“What are you talking about?”
我来告诉你我是什么意思
Oh, I’ll tell you what I’m talking about.
鸟卷风缠住他的时候
During the whole bird-nado thing,
我给他安了个追踪器
I put a tracker on him.
等等 这是他
Wait. That’s him?
这是机械手
That’s Robo Hand?
-没错 -太好了
– Yep. – Yes!
太好了 干得好
Yes! My man!
沃尔特 没有你我肯定做不到的
Oh, there is no way I could have done this without you, Walter.
-什么 -什么什么
– What? – What?
你刚刚说什么
What did you say?
我觉得我说的是
I think I said…
你说没有我你肯定做不到的
You said you couldn’t have done it without me.
好了
All right.
行了 沃尔特 我们抱太久了
Okay, we’ve reached the time limit on this, Walter.
好了 可以停下吗
All right, hey, hey, will you stop?
你抱得太紧…
You’re squeezing too…
沃尔特 潜水艇里发生的事
Walter, what happens in the submarine
不许说出去
stays in the submarine.
你刚下了个蛋
You just laid an egg.
你下了个蛋
You laid an egg!
它就这么滑出来了
It just kinda slipped out, man.
你下了个蛋
You just laid an egg!
兰斯 真是太棒了
Lance, this is amazing.
你不明白这意味着什么吗
Do you not realize what this means?
你是个女生
You’re a girl!
你说什么
Excuse me?
原来如此
Of course, of course.
怪不得我做不出解药
That’s why I couldn’t figure this out.
我是用心肝的DNA制♥作♥的药剂
I used Lovey’s DNA in the serum.
这又怎么了
And that helps us how?
现在我只需要
Because now all I need to do
改变解药中的一个变量
is change one variable in the antidote…
你就可以变回人了
and you’ll be human again.
我能变回自己了
I’m gonna be me.
除非 你想多当一会儿鸽子
Unless, you know, maybe you wanna stay a pigeon a little longer.
好吧
Right.
当然不想
Of course.
解药马上就好
One antidote coming right up.
詹金斯局长 我们跟丢了数据库
Director Jenkins, we lost the database.
情报局所有员工的身份都泄露了
Every Agency employee is compromised.
为了他们的安全 你必须将他们都召回来