and be buried in a shoebox.
兰斯 你还好吗
Lance, are you okay?
沃尔特
Walter?
斯特林就在这里 守住每一个出口
Sterling is here somewhere. I want agents on every exit.
所有人都打起精神
And everyone be careful.
我们要对付的可是斯特林
This is Lance Sterling we’re dealing with.
告诉我机械手在哪
Tell me where Robo Hand is.
不可能
Never.
小子 我要用我的鸽子翅膀扇你了
Boy, I’m about to pigeon-wing-slap…
硬汉啊 那好
Oh, tough guy. Okay.
敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Then we do it the hard way.
沃尔特 给我找漏斗
Walter, I need a funnel,
电线和五分钱乐队唱片
jumper cables, and a Nickelback album.
五分钱乐队
Nickelback?
什么 那会伤到他的
What? But that would hurt him.
就是要狠狠地伤他
That’s the whole point.
我知道该怎么做了
I know what to do.
不要不要
No, no, no.
不要这样
Don’t do that.
就是这样 沃尔特
That’s what I’m talking about, Walter.
用科学治治这个傻子
Go science on this fool!
来了
Oh, yeah!
我要用科学甩你一脸
I’m gonna science all over your face.
求你了 不要
Please, don’t!
你是给他喷了清新喷雾吗
Did you just give that man a refreshing spritz?
这是吐真剂 不过你说得对
It’s a truth serum, but yes,
它的确有薰衣草香气
it has a lavender quality to it.
看好了
Watch.
木村 你最大的秘密是什么
Kimura, what’s your biggest secret?
我在游泳池里撒尿
I peed in the pool.
这有点诚实过头了
That’s a lot of honesty.
机械手是谁 为什么他顶着我的脸
Who is Robo Hand? And why is he wearing my face?
我不知道他是谁
I don’t know who he is.
那你知道什么
Then what do you know?
我知道怎么吹笛子
Well, I know how to play the flute.
关于机械手
About Robo Hand!
我知道他要去威尼斯
I know he’s on his way to Venice right now
窃取情报局数据库
to steal the Agent Database.
他会杀了我的
He’s going to kill me.
-情报局数据库 -是数据库
– Agent Database? – Database.
没人像你那么念
Who says “database”?
闭嘴
Shut up.
他就会知道情报局所有人的身份
He’ll know the identities of everyone at the Agency.
而他一旦知道了
And once he does…
他就能用暗♥杀♥无人机把他们杀光
he’ll use the Assassin to eliminate all of them.
除非我先阻止他
Not if I stop him first.
她真是不知道放弃
She is relentless.
挡住门 我们需要重一点的东西
Block the door. We need something heavy.
我很重
I’m heavy.
你在拽吗
Are you pulling?
我当然在拽 你为什么不推
Of course I’m pulling! Why aren’t you pushing?
用你全身的重量推他
Just put your weight behind it.
我已经用上了 我全身都是羽毛
I am putting my weight! I’m feathers!
就像是一大包布丁
It’s like a big bag of pudding!
这也太丢人了
This is so embarrassing.
加油 沃尔特 用上你的臀肌
Come on, Walter. Use your glutes.
你们无路可走了 斯特林
You’re out of moves, Sterling.
你和贝克特因叛国罪被通缉
You and Beckett are wanted for treason.
我们得快走了
We gotta go. Now.
不 别留我这副鬼样
No. Don’t leave me like this.
抱歉 我很抱歉
Sorry. I’m so sorry.
-顺风耳 -我来搞定
– Ears? – Consider it done.
我们得去那个阳台 得跑酷了
We gotta get to that balcony. We’re gonna have to parkour.
什么
What?
猫跃 蹬墙 软体滚
Cat pass! Tic-tac! Jelly roll!
台灯 废话 水瓶盖
Desk lamp! Flimflam! Bottle cap!
我不知道这些都是什么意思
I don’t know what any of that means.
搞什 你怎么了
What the… What happened to you?
别这样 你会害得我也想…
Oh, don’t do that. You’re gonna make me…
不跳就没机会了 沃尔特 得走了 快点
Now or never, Walter. Gotta go! Come on, Walter!
你可以的
You can do this!
这是个物理问题 沃尔特 快点
Okay, it’s a physics problem, Walter. Come on.
这就是基础物理
It’s basic physics!
这就是基础物理
It’s just basic physics.
你是对的
You’re right.
-我们可以的 -贝克特
– We can do this. – Beckett!
-我们可以的 -贝克特 你别…
– We can do this. – Beckett, don’t you…
我们可以的
We’re gonna do this!
我们可以的
We can do this!
用你的装备
Use your gadgets!
用你的装备
Use your gadgets!
爪钩
Grappling hook!
飞啊 飞啊 我哪儿做得不对了
Fly! Fly! What am I doing wrong?
他在那里
There he is!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
那可不太妙
Well, that’s not good.
你们好
Buenos dias.
回头见 宝贝
Hasta la vista, babe.
沃尔特 你那支笔还有什么功能
Walter, what else you got on that pen?
不
No.
不错 软着陆
Oh, hello, soft landing.
沃尔特
Walter!
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
这些家伙烦死了
Oh, these guys are the worst.
-他在那里 -不许动
– There he is! – Don’t move!
多功能笔
The multi-pen!
太好了 朝他们开枪
Yes! Great. Shoot ’em!
不太妙啊
Well, that is suboptimal.
这下糟了
That has a bit of a suck factor to it.
靠垫 你真聪明
Yeah, pillow. Good call.
兰斯 趴下
Lance, get down.
快趴下
Get down!
正经彩条
Serious string.
就像彩条喷罐 但是正经一点
Like Silly String, but serious.
居然有效
Oddly effective.
快点 我们快溜
Come on, let’s ghost.
这景象还挺稀罕的
There’s something you don’t see every day.
太魔幻了
This is tripped out.
这是 我也不知道这是什么
This is… I don’t know what this is.
这不会是斯特林
This couldn’t have been Sterling.
都没有人受伤
No one’s even hurt.
或许是那个孩子 贝克特
It might be that kid, Beckett.
但这说不通
But that doesn’t make sense!
贝克特在装备实验室只是个无名小卒
Beckett is just some nobody in the gadget lab.
从他的档案来看
Well, according to his file,
那个”无名小卒”十五岁就从麻省理工毕业
that “nobody” graduated MIT at 15…
他发明了一种可以编辑人类基因组的方法
and invented a way to edit human genomes
那还是在高中
in middle school.
这小子聪明绝顶
Dude is Jeopardy! Smart.
我们也一样
Well, so are we.
我踩上去了
I stepped in it.
我踩上这黏糊糊的东西了
I stepped in the goo.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
倒霉 这是我的新鞋
These are my new kicks, man.
但愿这样能成功
I hope this works.
但愿这样能成功
I hope this works.
但愿这样能成功
I hope this works.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please.
武器系统启动
Weapons system online.
请连接目标特工数据库
Agent Database required for targeting.
完成了