任务完成
Mission accomplished.
天啊 我跟你们说 这是我的最佳行动之一
Man, I’m telling you, it was one of my best.
我超拉风
I was on fire.
打斗 爆♥炸♥ 妙语连珠
Fighting, explosions, tons of witty catchphrases.
兰斯
Lance?
我不得不越过一架直升机
I had to jump through a helicopter.
兰斯
Lance?
-知道吧 -兰斯
– Right? – Lance!
拜托你解释一下为什么这是空的
Please tell me you have an explanation for why this is empty.
我知道为什么
I know why.
因为被他偷了
Because he stole it.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我是内务部的玛茜·卡佩尔特工
Agent Marcy Kappel, Internal Affairs.
介意我的小队搜查一下房♥间吗
Mind if my team sweeps the room?
我介意
Yes, I mind.
我的代号♥是千里眼
They call me Eyes.
光谱分♥析♥以及量子光感热成像
Spectral analysis and quantum optical thermography.
我是顺风耳 负责声音
Ears. Sound.

Okay.
你们立刻从我眼前消失
Hey, y’all need to ease out of my face right now.
武器已解除 我走了
Weapons deactivated. Backing up.
拘捕斯特林特工
Take Agent Sterling into custody.
好了 够了
All right, enough!
这是我最顶尖的特工
We’re talking about my top agent here.
我信任这个男人
I trust this man.
我们唯一能信任的只有事实
The only thing we can trust is the facts.
千里眼
Eyes?
东京的一个监控摄像头
A surveillance camera in Tokyo
在你任务结束两小时后拍到了这段录像
picked this up two hours after your mission.
站住别动
Stop right there.
-兰斯 -乔伊
– Lance? – Joy.
他的心率突然飙升
His heart rate just spiked.
因为那不是我
That’s because it isn’t me.
声纹波动剧烈
Vocal patterns is all off the hook.
这肯定不对
This has to be wrong.
是不对 我没有…
This is wrong! I didn’t…
有一个装机械手的家伙
Look, there was a guy with a robot hand.
他偷了暗♥杀♥无人机
He stole the Assassin,
他扫描了我的脸来陷害我
and he scanned my face to frame me.
听起来有可能
That sounds plausible,
一点也不像你刚刚编出来的
and not like something you just made up.
听起来像科幻片 老兄
Sounds a little Scooby-Doo, bro.
那不是我
It isn’t me!
那我复述一遍
Okay, so, just to be clear…
有个装机械手伪装成兰斯样貌的人
there’s a man with a robot hand and Lance’s face
偷走了M9暗♥杀♥无人机
who took the M9 Assassin.
大家都觉得没问题吗
We all feel good about that?
好 结案 我们回家吧
Okay, case closed. Let’s go home.
你知道吗
You know what?
有个坏人我们必须得阻止
There’s a bad guy who needs to be stopped.
完全同意
Couldn’t agree more.
你水平不错
You’re good.
兰斯 你配合就行
Lance, just cooperate.
没料到 是不是
Didn’t see that coming, did you?
你料到了那个了吗
Did you see that coming?
他跑了 他们为什么总是要跑
He’s running. Why do they always run?
又要去拯救世界了
Off to save the world again?
对 你也是 你也是
Uh, yeah, you, too. You, too.
-怎么样 斯特林 -挺好的 挺好的
– ‘Sup, Sterling? – All good, all good.
抱歉
Sorry.
斯特林
Sterling!
行动
Now.
西北角
Northwest corner.
看到了
Got him.
借过 借过
Coming through, coming through.
保安
Security!
封锁这里
Shut this place down!
斯特林特工
Agent Sterling?
最好照她说的做
I would do what she says.
她特别烦人
She is very unpleasant.
斯特林特工 你怎么来了
Agent Sterling! What’s happening, man?
我刚刚还在跟大伙讲你那次…
I was just telling the guys about the time you…
好了 斯特林
All right, Sterling.
动动脑子
Think.
动动脑子
Think.
还有人知道那个机械手的事
Somebody else knows about Robot Hand.
是谁
Who?
木村
Kimura.
找到木村
Find Kimura.
正在追踪木村
Tracking Katsu Kimura.
拦截到墨西哥普拉亚德尔卡曼的无线信♥号♥♥
Wireless signal intercepted in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.
你不该打给我的
You shouldn’t be calling me.
墨西哥
Mexico.
我要保持低调
I’m trying to lay low!
我得消失
I need to disappear.
消失
Disappear.
找到了
Bingo.
希望你准备好了 威尔伯
Hope you got your pants on, Wilbur.
独角特
Unitee.
我想你 妈妈
I miss you, Mom.
看 心肝
See, Lovey?
有些梦的确会成真
Some dreams do come true.

Okay.
开始生物动态隐形测试
Commencing bio-dynamic concealment
第83次 第五批
test number 83, batch five.
放热反应
Exothermic reaction.
有放热反应
That’s an exothermic reaction.
心肝 你能借我一根羽毛吗
Uh, Lovey, could I borrow a feather, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
给你点回礼
Here’s a little something for you.
如果这个有用
If this works,
他们就得让我复职
they’ll have to give me my job back.
不可能 居然成功了
No way. It worked.
成功了
It worked.
成功了 成功了 成功了
It worked! It worked! It worked!
心肝 成功了 成功了
Lovey, it worked! It worked!
我得消失
I need to disappear.
什么…你怎么…
What… How did you…
你在我家做什…
What are you doing in my…
怎么了
What’s up?
行了 听着
Okay, listen.
你之前说的
That next-generation concealment tech
跨时代隐形技术…
you were talking about earlier…
你该不会手上就有吧
you wouldn’t happen to have it on hand, would you?
实际上 我手里确实有
Actually, I do happen to have it in hand.
-给我看看 -当然
– Show it to me. – Sure. Um…
你要喝点什么吗
Well, can I offer you a drink?
我有水
I got water,
代餐饮料…
Soylent drinkable meal replacement…
好 我喝过了
Good. We had a drink.
说说你的技术吧
So, what are we talking about here?
是光学折射隐身衣
Light-bending camo suit?
还是适应性反应硅…
Adaptive response silicon…
代餐饮料的回味真奇怪
Diet stuff has a weird aftertaste.
到底是什么技术
What’s the tech?
你刚刚喝下去了
Well, you just drank it.
-喝了什么 -那个技术
– Drank what? – The tech.
现在没了 对
Now it’s gone. Yep.
你这里为什么有只鸽子
Why do you have a pigeon in here?
那是心肝 是我室友
Yeah, okay, that’s just Lovey. She’s my roommate.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!