You need to pull everyone in for their own safety.
你确定是兰斯干的
And you’re sure it was Lance?
确定
Yes.
也许吧
Maybe?
好吧 我不确定我都看到了什么
Okay, I don’t know what I saw.
但有件事我可以确定
But I still know for a fact
斯特林是乘这艘船来的
that Sterling came here on this boat.
斯特林没上过这艘船
Sterling wasn’t on this boat.
王八…
Son of a…
拜托 这里肯定有一些线索吧
Come on! There’s gotta be something.
脚印 糖纸
A footprint, a candy wrapper,
昂贵的面霜
some overpriced face lotion…
他的皮肤那么好 不可能不做保养
because there is no way that his skin looks that good without help.
我们的检测一无所获
Look, everything is coming up blank.
如果斯特林上过这艘船
If Sterling was on this boat…
那么他没留下指纹
he didn’t leave a fingerprint,
他的嘴没碰过玻璃杯
his lips never touched a glass…
不知怎的他根本没有脚
and somehow he didn’t have feet.
我想我可以很肯定地说
I think it’s safe to say that
你的调查一点进展都没有
your investigation isn’t getting anywhere.
兰斯
Lance?
兰斯
Lance?
起效了吗
Did it work?
小心一点
Okay, take it easy.
我又有手了
I got my hands back.
太好了
Yes! Yes!
我的胸肌
Oh, my pecs.
我的胸肌 我的腹肌
My pectoral muscles. My abdominalia.
沃尔特 你真是
Walter, you are a…
我只是
I just…
我能亲你因为我又有嘴巴了
I can do that ’cause I got lips now!
我是裸着的
I’m naked.
有点小尴尬
Little bit awkward.
你运气不错 我提前准备好了
Lucky for you, I planned ahead.
干得好
Good call.
兰斯·斯特林
There he is.
闪亮登场 重回舞台
Lance Sterling. Back in action.
你已到达目的地
You have arrived at your destination.
机械手
All right, Robo Hand.
我要来找你了
I’m coming for you.
机械手就在西边两公里处
Okay. Robo Hand is a mile due west.
搭档 有什么计划吗
So, what’s the plan, partner?
我有很多的闪粉 欢呼手掌 油彩投手
I got plenty of glitter, yay-palm, a splat-a-pult…
不
No.
不什么
No what?
华尔特 接下来由我接手
I’m taking it from here, Walter.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re kidding, right?
听着 这事生死攸关
Look, lives are on the line.
现在由我负责
I got this now.
由你负责
You’ve got this?
但是我们是一个团队 是你自己说的
But we’re a team. You said so yourself.
你已经完成你的任务了
And you did your job.
你把我变回人了
You un-birded me.
现在该按我的方式行事了
Now it’s time to do things my way.
干掉那个蠢货
End this fool.
这么做是错的
That’s wrong.
你大错特错
You’re so wrong.
我准备了足够的…
Look, I’ve got everything that we…
这个场合不适合你那些怪胎装备
This is not the place for your weird gadgets.
怪胎
Weird?
回家去吧
Go home.
不要
No.
我不会放弃的
I’m not giving up.
兰斯
Lance…
我不能再失去任何一个好人了
I can’t lose any more good people.
我一向单飞
I fly solo.
这好像是你的
I think that’s yours.
但你的那张脸是我的
But that face you’ve been using is mine.
都结束了
It’s over.
你的高级小玩具毁成这样
Database isn’t gonna do you any good
数据库对你也没什么用了
with your fancy toy messed up like that.
你真以为我打算用这一架无人机
You really thought I was gonna use one drone…
干掉名单上的所有人
to take out every name on this list?
我之前是这么认为
I mean, I did.
直到你刚刚用那种语气问我
Until you asked that question that way.
让我有点怀疑自己
Casts a little doubt.
告诉我 斯特林特工
Tell me, Agent Sterling.
你想办法毁掉了一架无人机
You managed to stop one drone.
那你打算如何阻止一千架无人机
How do you plan on stopping 1,000?
晚安了您呐
Sleepy night-night.
感受到恐惧的滋味了吗
Do you feel that dread?
这深入人心的恐惧
Can you feel it?
如烟雾般将你淹没
Rolling around you like a fog.
我都说了 我不认识你
I told you. I don’t even know you, man.
但我认识你
But I know you.
好好想想
Think about it.
还是没印象
No?
我来帮你回忆一下
I’ll give you a little bit of help.
吉尔吉斯斯坦
Kyrgyzstan.
他想起来了
He remembers.
我永远都不会忘记那一天
I mean, I certainly never forgot that day.
你太了不起了
You were magnificent.
以一敌百
You were a one-man army.
妙语连珠
Lot of witty catchphrases…
还有那么多能爆♥炸♥的高级小玩具
and you had all these fancy toys that just went boom!
炸光了
Boom.
炸成这样
Boom.
你们就是一群伤天害理
You were a bunch of bad dudes
残害无辜百姓的坏人
about to hurt a lot of innocent people.
保护所有人是我的职责
And it’s my job to keep everyone safe.
所有人
Everyone?
我目睹你们情报局骤雨般的炮火轰击
I watched every single one of my people die…
看着同伴一个一个倒下
as your agency’s weapons rained down on us.
你夺走了我的一切
You took everything from me.
你应该知道江湖规矩
And you know the rules.
伤我者 斯特林
You hit me hard, Sterling.
我必加倍奉还
I hit back harder.
所有这一切
All of this…
都因你而起
because of you.
他回来找我了
He’s coming back for me.
沃尔特 不 不 不 不
Walter, no. No, no, no.
沃尔特
Walter.
不 不 不 好了
No, no, no. Okay.
这孩子人畜无害
This kid is harmless.
他和这件事毫无关系
He doesn’t have anything to do with this, okay?
我们再好好谈谈
We can figure this out.
看着我 看着我
Look at me, look at me.
我给你道歉
I’m sorry, all right?
还有其他的解决方法
There’s another way!
听到没有
Do you hear me?
不要伤害这个孩子
Do not hurt this kid.
糟了
Oh, no.
不要 不要这么做
Don’t… Don’t do this.
-求你了 -不好 不好
– Please. – No, no, no.
-快住手 -糟了
– Don’t do this! – No!
不
No!
我要剥夺你的一切
I’m taking everything from you.
对了
Oh, right. Yeah.
沃尔特
Walter.
但我明明看见你
But I saw…
你是怎么