And then he caused an overload. I was stuck in the grid,
吸收数据 正当我快要转变成纯能量的时候
absorbing data. I was about
to turn into pure energy,
然后
and then…
然后…靠
And then… Oh, shit.
我就快死了
I was about to die.
麦克斯 你知不知道我死了没有?
Max, do you know? Do I die?
太棒了 你又抓住了一个
不 等等 斯特兰奇 他没有威胁
– Oh, great. You caught another one.
– No, wait. Strange, he’s not dangerous.
没事的
It’s okay.
那是什么
What is that?
古老的遗物 梅山帝之盒
It’s an ancient relic. The Machinati Codamus.
我把你搞砸了的咒语困在里面,一旦你完成了仪式
Trap your corrupted spell inside, once you’ve finished the proper ritual,
咒语便会反转 把这些人送回他们的宇宙去
will reverse the spell. And send these guys back to their universes.
然后呢?
And then what?
眼睁睁看着我们灭亡吗?
We perish?
不了 谢谢 我觉得还是算了
Nah. No thanks, I’ll pass on that.
放我出去 彼得!
Let me out of here. Peter!
斯特兰奇
Strange…
我们不能把他们送回去 至少现在不能
We can’t send them back. Not yet.
为什么?
Why?
这里面有的人回去就得死
Some of these guys are gonna die.
帕克
Parker…
这是他们的命运
it’s their fate.
拜托 斯特兰奇 做个人吧
Come on, Strange. Have a heart.
在多元宇宙的宏大计算中
In the grand calculus of the multiverse,
他们牺牲远比他们活着更重要
their sacrifice means infinitely more than their lives.
我很抱歉 孩子
I’m sorry, kid.
如果注定如此 他们便只能死
If they die, they die.
彼得!
Peter!
不要!
Don’t!
-老兄 你在干嘛?
彼得 赶紧走 走!
Dude, what are you doing?
– Peter, you gotta go. Go!
这就是我永远都不想养孩子的原因
This is why I never had kids.
把盒子给我

– Give me the box.
– No.
Whoa!
天啊 我居然死了
Oh, my God. I’m dead.
你没死 你只是灵体分离了
You’re not dead. You’ve just been separated from your physical form.
我的身体….什么?
My physical… What?!
你怎么做到的?
我也不知道
– How are you doing that?
– I have no idea.
你不可能做得到这种事
You should not be able to do that.
感觉太神奇了
This feels amazing.
这可能是我有史以来经历过最酷的事情了
That might be one of the coolest things that’s
但千万不要再那样做了
ever happened to me. But don’t ever do that again.
放开我!
Hey. Get off of me!
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
由我掌控的镜像维度
The Mirror Dimension. Where I’m in control.
斯特兰奇 等一下 我们能不能好好的谈谈?
Strange, stop. Can we please just talk about this?
帕克 你还没意识到
Parker, don’t you realize that in the multiverse,
在多元宇宙之中
there are an infinite number of people
有无数的人知道彼得帕克是蜘蛛侠
who know Peter Parker is Spider-Man.
而咒语一旦失控 那些人就全部都会来到我们的宇宙中
And if that spell gets loose, they’re all coming here.
我知道的 我明白 但我不能把他们送回去等死
Look, I know. I get it. But we can’t just send them home to die.
这是他们的命 你没法改变 就像你没法改变他们的本性一样
It’s their fate. You can’t change that anymore than you can change who they are.
万一可以呢?也许我们可以改变他们的命运
But what if we could? What if we can change their fate?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我是不会给你的…
I’m not giving you the…
还给我
Give me that back.
等一下 阿基米德螺旋?
Wait a minute, is that an Archimedean spiral?
镜像维度只是几何学而已?你的几何学很好 你可以做几何
The Mirror Dimension is just geometry? You’re great at geometry. You can do geometry.
半径先平方 再除以圆周率 再沿曲线绘制点…
Square the radius, divided by, plot points along the curve…
结束了 帕克 等事情结束以后我会回来接你的
It’s over, Parker. I’ll come pick you up when it’s done.
嘿 斯特兰奇 你猜什么东西比魔法还酷
Hey, Strange. You know what’s cooler than magic?
数学
Math.
别 千万别
Don’t do this.
Oww.
我很抱歉 先生 但是..
I’m sorry, sir, but…
我必须得试试
I have to try.
老兄 发生什么事了
Dude, what happened?
我刚刚跟奇异博士打了一架 而且我居然赢了!
I just had a fight with Doctor Strange and I totally won!
什么?
你看 我偷了他的环戒
– What?
– Look, and I stole his ring thing.
我在城里荡来荡去 然后我穿过了这个…
I was swinging through the city, and then I went through this…
超级大的镜子一样的东西
massive mirror thing,
然后我就回来了
那他去哪儿了?
– and then I was back…
– Where is he? Where is he?
他被我困住了
He’s trapped, but…
但我不知道能困他多久
I’m not sure for how long.
你本可以任由我们自生自灭
You could’ve just left us to die.
为什么你不这样做
Why didn’t you?
因为他不是那种人
Because that’s not who he is.
我认为我可以帮到你们
I think I can help you guys.
我可以挽回在你们身上发生的一切
If I can fix what happened to you,
然后你们再回去 事情就会变得跟以前不一样了
then when you go back, things will be different
也许你们就不会因为与蜘蛛侠战斗而死
and you might not die fighting Spider-Man.
你指的挽回(治疗)是什么?
What do you mean fix us?
你看 我们拥有更为先进的科技
我可以帮助你们
– Look, our technology is advanced…
– I can help you.
其实我自己也算是个科学家
You know, I’m something of a scientist myself.
章鱼博士知道我的能力水平
Octavius knows what I can do.
治疗?像兽医治狗一样?
Fix? You mean like a dog?
容我拒绝
I refuse.
我不能向你们保证任何事情
I can’t promise
you guys anything,
但至少可以让你们有活着的机会回家
but at least this way, we actually get to go home and have a chance.
第二次机会
A second chance.
这难道还不值得试一试吗?
I mean, come on. Isn’t that worth trying?
相信我 彼得
Trust me, Peter…
当你想治好一个人的时候
When you try to fix people,
总是要付出一些代价的
there are always consequences.
你可以不来
I mean, you don’t have to come.
我还不知道你居然能说话
I also didn’t know that you could talk.
但如果你选择呆在这
But if you stay here…
你还得对付那个巫师
you’re gonna have to deal with the wizard.
所以 要么一起走 要么留下等死
So, we go along, or die.
说的好像我有得选一样
Not much of a choice, is it?
我只想回家
I just wanna go home.
我只是单纯的不想死
Well, I myself don’t wanna be killed,
尤其是不想死在一个穿的像《龙与地下城》里面的角色一样的人手下
especially by a guy dressed like Dungeons & Dragons, so…
你的计划是什么?
What’s your plan?
一切尽在掌控之中
I have it all under control.
这个东西该怎么处置?
What are we gonna do about this thing?
找个安全的地方放着
Well, we need to find somewhere safe for it, right?
对对对
那你保管好它
– Yeah. Yes. Yes.
– You got to take it.
等一下 什么?
Wait, what?
如果我发生什么不测 我就发短♥信♥给你 到时候你就按这里
If something bad happens, I’ll text you, and then you just push this
然后一切就都结束了 他们也就全没了
and then it’s all over, and they’ll all be gone.
我们跟你一起去 不能丢下你一个人
We’re going with you. We’re not gonna leave you.
你们不能跟我去 太危险了 你们做的已经足够多了
You can’t come with me. It’s too dangerous. You guys have already done enough.
彼得 我们要齐心协力
我知道我们要齐心协力
– Peter, we’re in this together.
– I know we’re in this together, Ned,
但如果你们陷入危险的话我是做不好这件事的
but I can’t do this if I know that you’re in danger.
好吗 就当是为了我 MJ 请你保管好这个
Okay? So for me, Mj please just take this.
拜托了
Please.

谢谢
– Fine.
– Thank you.
但是彼得 我发誓 如果到时我收不到你的消息 我就会按下这个按钮
But Peter, I swear, if I don’t hear from you, I’m pressing the button.

我真的会按的!
– Sure.
– Okay. And I will do it!
我们相信你 米歇尔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!