brainstorm ideas.
成交
Deal.
奈德?
Ned?
伙计 我才不在乎 说实话 没什么大不了的
Oh, dude. I don’t care. And seriously, not a big deal.
刑架
A torture rack.
那个是普拉提瑜伽机
That is a pilates machine.
这个是…
地窖
– That is…
– The crypt.
好了 现在我们找到剩下的人
Okay, so we get the rest of the guys.
你网住他们 魔法博士送他们回去
You zap them, Doctor Magic will send them back.
然后我们进麻省理工
And when we get into MIT,
谁要吃甜甜圈 我请客
round of stale donuts, my treat.
让我们来抓点多元宇宙的人吧
Let’s catch some multiverse men.
这两个家伙是谁?
Hey! Who the hell are these two?
我的朋友 MJ和奈德
These are my friends.
This is MJ and this is Ned.
你好
Hello.
抱歉 你叫啥来着?
I’m sorry, what was your name again?
奥托 奥克塔维思博士
Dr. Otto Octavius.
开玩笑吧 你的真名是什么?
Wait, no seriously, what’s your actual name?
那是只恐龙吗?
Oh, is that a dinosaur?
不不不 不可能
No, no, no, May.
我们得先找到这些人
We gotta find these guys first.
快去完成你的任务 然后再回来
Well, finish your mission, then come by.
我找到了
I got one, I got one, I got one.
梅?我得走了
好 爱你 再见
– Oh, May? I gotta go.
– Okay. Love you. Bye.
你可以把人从椅子上拉起来
I mean you can take the guy out of the chair
但你没法把椅子从人身上拉出来
but you can’t take the chair out of the guy.
你找到什么了?
What did you find?
有个…
There’s a…
城外一处军事研究设施附近发生了骚乱
disturbance near a military research facility outside of the city.
有目击者声称看见一个怪物在天上飞
And witnesses say they saw a monster flying through the air.
肯定是我在大桥上看见的那个人
That’s gotta be the guy I saw on the bridge, right?
不可能
That’s impossible.
你是不是认识他?
You know him, don’t you?
在桥上的时候你叫了他的名字
On the bridge, you said his name.
诺曼奥斯本
Norman Osborn.
天才科学家
Brilliant scientist.
军工科学家
Military researcher.
但他太贪婪了
But he was greedy.
走错了路
Misguided.
他怎么了?
我们已经受够了你那没完没了的问题了!
– What happened to him?
– We tire of your questions, boy!
Okay…
我得走了 我们要去哪儿
I gotta go. Where are we going?
不可能是他
It can’t be him.
为什么
Why?
因为诺曼奥斯本一年前就死了
Because Norman Osborn died years ago.
所以这个要么是其他东西
So either we saw someone else,
要么就是鬼魂
or you’re flying out into the darkness, to fight a ghost.
盯紧那些树 我们还不知道那个人在哪儿
Keep an eye out on those trees, we don’t really know where this guy is.
我真不知道你是怎么在这种情况下还能不吐的
I really don’t know how you do this without throwing up.
你们看见了吗?
Did you guys see that?
没有
No.
这里真的超级黑
It’s, it’s really dark.
发生什么了
What’s happening?
彼得 怎么了
Peter, what is it?
是你的蜘蛛感应?
Are you getting the tingle thing?
蜘蛛感应起作用了?是不是?
Is the tingle thing happening? Is your tingle tingling?
你们看见了吗?
Are you guys seeing this?
看见了
奥斯本?
– Yeah.
– Osborn?
不 他是绿的 这家伙是蓝的
No. He was green. This guy’s blue.
你不会碰巧是从其他宇宙来的吧?
You wouldn’t happen to be from another universe, would you?
他在干嘛?
What’s he doing?
我不知道 看上去像是在充电
I don’t know. Looks like he’s charging.
我不喜欢这样 快网住他
I don’t like this. Just web him.
往左!往左!
Go left, left! Go left!
等等!右!右!
Wait! Right, right!
伙计们!
Guys!
你们根本没在帮忙!
This is not helping!
不不不 发生什么了?
No, no, no. What happened?
彼得?彼得?
Peter? Peter?
Whoa.
彼得 是我 弗林特马可 你还记得吗?
Peter, it’s me. Flint Marko. You remember?
我是彼得 但我不是你宇宙的那个彼得
I’m Peter, but I’m not your Peter.
你不是我宇宙的彼得?什么意思?
What do you mean you’re not my Peter? What the hell is going on?
我会解释的 但首先你能不能先帮我阻止这家伙?
I’ll explain everything, but first can you help me stop this guy?
Okay.
你试着包围他 然后我去拔插头
You try to surround him and I’ll pull the plug.
好 我们上吧
All right, let’s go.
我没办法拖住他很久
I can’t hold him much longer.
我抓住了
I got him. I got it.
不同的彼得 真奇怪
Different Peter. Weird.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉
Sorry.
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
我的肉身居然回来了
I got my body back.
Hey, umm…
这听起来会很扯 但你现在所处的不是你那个的宇宙
This is gonna sound really crazy, but this isn’t your universe.
另一个宇宙?
Another universe?
什么?
我刚刚就有这种感觉
– What?
– That’s what I was feeling.
力量 截然不同的力量
The power. It’s different.
我挺喜欢
I like it.
放轻松 伙计
Easy, buddy.
你们来到这儿事实上是我的错
It’s actually my fault that you’re here.
来到这宇宙?还是树林?
Like the universe? Or the woods?
我讨厌树林
我说的是宇宙 先生
– I hate the woods.
– I meant the universe, sir.
所以 你们就打算站在那里 假装没看见我光着屁♥股♥吗?
So what? You guys just gonna stand there and act like I ain’t butt-ass naked?
没错
啊 没有
– I am.
– Uhh, no, no…
那是什么?你刚刚对他做了什么?
What was that? What did you just do to him?
没事的 放心
No, no, no. It’s okay.
你刚刚是不是把他杀了?
Did you kill him?
听着 我可以解释所有事 但请你得先相信我
Whoa, listen. I can explain everything. You just have to trust me, please.
我不相信你 我又不认识你
I don’t trust you. I don’t know you.
这是什么
What is this?
你站错队了
You picked the wrong side.
康纳斯?
Connors?
什么?
What?
你认识这个生物?
You know this creature?
不不不 他不是生物 他是人
No, no, no, no. Not a creature. A man.
我们来自同一宇宙
From same universes.
柯特康纳斯博士 我在奥斯本企业上班的时候他是那儿的一名科学家
Dr. Curt Connors. He was a scientist in Oscorp when I worked there.
一名出色的科学家
A brilliant scientist.
直到他把自己变成了一只大蜥蜴
Till he turned himself into a lizard. Then he tried
他甚至还想把全城人都变成蜥蜴 真是疯了
to turn the whole city into lizards. It was crazy.
我没有疯 麦克斯 这是人类进化的必要过程
It wasn’t crazy, Max. It was the next step in human evolution.
恐龙居然讲话了
The dinosaur can talk.
蜥蜴
好吧
– Lizard.
– Right.
话说回来 你是什么情况?
Speaking of which, what happened to you? Last I
我记得你以前是个烂牙齿 戴眼镜的谢顶男
recall, you had bad teeth, glasses and a comb-over.
你是不是整容了?
Did you get a makeover?
你知道我可以给你整一个真正的容
You know I can give you a real makeover.
让我猜猜 整成一只蜥蜴?
没错- Let me guess. Into a lizard?
– Exactly.
你们俩能不能消停会 我们这是在哪儿
Could you two just shut up? Where are we?
一言难尽
一个巫师的地牢
– It’s complicated.
– A wizard’s dungeon.
巫师…巫师的地牢?