You’re not Peter Parker.
我现在有点混乱
I am so confused right now.
发生什么了
检测到新设备
– What’s happening?
– New device detected.
正在适配新设备
Pairing new device.
不要听他的 听我的
Don’t listen to him, you listen to me.
Hey.
嘿!听我的
Hey. Hey! Listen to me.
不 不是他!是我!
No, not him. Me!
你还好吗女士?快 也许还能赶上飞机
Ma’am are you okay? Come on, you can still make your flight.
彼得
Peter.
你是个英雄
You’re a hero.
不 我…
No. Well, I’m…
我…
No, I’m…
我会去跟招生处聊聊你的朋友
I’m gonna talk to admissions about your friends,
我还要跟他们聊聊你
and I’m gonna talk to them about you.
不 女士 这和我没关系
No, but, Ma’am, this isn’t about me.
我要跟他们聊聊关于你的朋友和你
I’m going to talk to them about your friends, and you.
好吗?
真的?
– Okay?
– Really?
而且如果你别再做啥坏事的话
And if you keep your noses clean,
也许你也有机会进麻省
maybe you’ll have a fair shot.
让开我 让我去找那个人
Here. Get out of the way. Let me get that man.
你 我看见你了
You. I see you.
给我过来!
Come here!
这一点也不好!
That was not okay.
不可理喻!
Unbelievable.
在你不再想杀我之前
Until you stop trying to kill me,
你都受我控制 伙计
I’m in control, buddy.
我控制着你背后的那些触手
Of this whole tentacle situation you got going on here.
懂了吗?现在告诉我你是谁?什么情况…
Okay? Now, who are you? What is going on…
奥斯本?
Osborn?
博士…
Doctor…
小心你自己许的愿 帕克
Be careful what you wish for, Parker.
让我出去!
Let me out of here!
你能给我解释下发生什么了吗?
Can you please explain to me what is going on?
你搞砸的那个咒语
That little spell that you botched where you wanted everyone to forget
那个想让所有人忘记彼得帕克是蜘蛛侠的咒语
that Peter Parker is Spider-Man, it started pulling in everyone who knows
正在开始把每个宇宙知道蜘蛛侠是彼得帕克的人全拖进来
Peter Parker is Spider-Man, from every universe.
每个宇宙?
From every universe?
你是谁?我在哪儿?
Who are you? Where am I?
我觉得我们最好不要跟他接触
I think it’s better if we don’t with him because, frankly,
因为老实说 多元宇宙是一个
the Multiverse is a concept about which we know
我们知之甚少的概念
frighteningly little.
多元宇宙是真的
The multiverse is real.
这根本不可能
This shouldn’t even be possible.
但我以为你不是叫停了那个咒语么?
But I thought you stopped the spell?
确实 我控制住了 但还是有几只漏网之鱼
No, I contained it, but it would appear that a few of them squeaked through.
自从你走后 我开始感知到一些来自其他宇宙的存在
After you left, I detected an otherworldly presence.
于是我追到了下水道 找到了这个黏糊糊绿油油的家伙
I pursued it into the sewers, where I found that slimy, green, son of a gun.
咒语?
Spell?
是魔法吗?
Is it magic?
这是什么意思 生日派对?
What is this, a birthday party?
这个小丑是谁?
Who is this clown?
这到底是怎么回事儿?
What is this madness?
看好了 你知道彼得帕克是蜘蛛侠吗?
Watch this. Do you know a Peter Parker who is Spider-Man?
知道
Yes.
是他吗?
不是
– Is that him?
– No.
看见没有?
See?
好吧 接下来我们这么做
Okay, here’s what we gotta do.
我不知道接下来我们还要面对
I don’t know how many of these
多少个这样的访客
我有看见过一个
– visitors we got…
– I saw another one.
在大桥上
On the bridge.
他就像
He was like a…
一只飞着的绿妖精
Like a flying green elf.
听起来有意思 你为什么不从他开始着手?
Well he sounds jolly. Why don’t you start with him?
在他们摧毁我们的现实之前
I need you to capture them and bring them here,
我需要你把他们抓回来这里
while I figure out how to get them back.
而我留在这思考如何把他们送回去 更重要的是
Before they destroy the fabric of reality, or worse,
不要被王发现
Wong finds out.
奇异博士?
Uhh, Doctor Strange?
什么?
What?
我的朋友刚刚获得第二次进入麻省理工的机会
My friends and I just got a second chance at getting into MIT.
要是被学校看见我和这些疯怪物打架的话
If the school sees me fighting these…
嘿!积点口德!
– crazy monsters,
– Hey, watch your mouth!
抱歉
现在是跟我聊大学入学的合适时机吗?
– I’m sorry.
– You’re seriously still talking about college?
你刚刚在干什么?
Hey, what did you just do?
这个
This.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
好多生日派对
Lots of birthday parties.
Hey!
只需一发 就可以把他们送来这儿 不用谢
One shot, send it to me and move on. You’re welcome.
开始干活吧
Get to work.
先生?
Sir?
又咋了?
Now what?
我知道这是我捅的篓子 所以我向你保证
I know this is my mess, and I swear to you
我会解决这一切的 但我需要点帮助
that I’ll fix it, but I’m gonna need some help.
我不敢相信我居然在至圣所里
I can’t believe I’m in the Sanctum Sanctorum.
我也是
Neither can I.
So…
你是怎么知道你有魔法天赋的?因为我奶奶说我们有时候
How did you know you’re made of magic? Because my nanna says that we have it in
可以在手上变出点叮铃铃的东西
and sometimes I get these tinglings in my hand…
你该去看精神科医生了
You should talk to your physician.
彼得!
Peter!
– Hey!
– Hey.
我很抱歉又把你们扯进来 你们得帮我找到这几个人
I’m so sorry for dragging you in this, you just gotta help me find these guys…
没必要道歉
你帮我们争取到了麻省理工的第二次机会
You don’t have to apologize. You got us a second shot at MIT.
所以那些坏人是怎么来到我们世界的?
So, how did the bad guys get here?
为了把你们搞进大学 他搞砸了一个符咒
He screwed up a spell trying to get you into college.
等等 什么? 我以为是魔法镭射?
你会使魔法了?
– Wait, what? I thought it was a magic laser?
– You did it with magic?
不 那是之后的事了 我们先专注于好消息 好吗?
No, that was after. Let’s just focus on the good news, okay?
不 我们先专注于坏消息
No, let’s just focus on the bad news.
目前来说
As of now, you have detected
探测到了0个多元闯入者 所以
zero multiversal trespassers, so…
去拿你的手♥机♥
Get on your phones,
搜索互联网 然后
scour the internet, and…
解决这档子破事!
Scooby-Doo this shit!
你在这里指点江山
You’re telling us what to do,
可明明就是你的咒语
even though it was your spell,
是你搞砸了这一切 这是你的烂摊子
that got screwed up. Meaning that all of this is kind of your mess.
你知道吗
You know, I know
其实我自己也懂一两个咒语 但都是以“请”开头的
a couple of magic words myself, starting with the word ‘please’.
请你们 解决这档子破事
Please, Scooby-Doo this shit.
你们可以在地下室工作
You can work in the undercroft.
地下室?
The undercroft?
酷毙了
Badass.
伙计们 听着 这个咒语…
Guys, listen. About this whole spell thing…
没什么大不了的
It’s totally okay.
真的吗?
– Wait, really?
– Yeah.
我都懂 你只是想…
I mean, I get it. You were…
拨乱反正…
just trying to fix things…
所以…
And so…
下次记得提前通知我们一声
Maybe just run it by us next time, you know?
因为当你想干点打破宇宙维度之类的事情的时候
That way, when you’re thinking, “Hey, I’m about to do something that could…
我们可以帮你
break the universe”, we could like, help you.
帮你改造装备之类的 或者
Workshop something, or…
帮你出主意