– Ready?
– Jones…
我让你把万圣节装饰撤下来…
I told you to take down the Halloween decorations…
事实上 你是让萨沙去撤 所以…
Actually, that was Sasha, so…
给我态度好点 赶紧去做
Enough attitude, just do it.
来了
On it.
我感觉我要吐了
千万别
– I feel like I’m gonna puke.
– Well, don’t.
你要是吐了 拖地的人是我
Because, he will just make me clean it.
这是我们唯一的机会
This is our only shot.
成败在此一举
It’s here, or nowhere.
别这样
Hey! Come on.
你们准备好了吗
Okay. You guys ready?
我数三声
Okay. On three.

One…

Two…

Three…
无了
No.
我也无了 你呢?
No. You?
鉴于最近的社会争议
“In light of recent controversy, we are unable to
我们暂不考虑您的入学申请
consider your application at this time.”
这不公平
This is so not fair.
这太不公平了 我什么也没做错
I mean, this is so not fair. I didn’t do anything wrong.
而且你们更没有做错什么
And you guys definitely didn’t do anything wrong.
对失望抱有期望 你就不会感到失望
Expect disappointment, and you will never get disappointed.
找到你们了
Busted!
你们没被录取?
You guys didn’t get in?
是啊 因为我们真的是蜘蛛侠的朋友
Yeah. Because we’re actually friends with Spider-Man.
Uhh, yeah…
我得走了 我还得去见招生主任
I better get going. There’s a, mixer for new admissions…
抱歉 伙计们
And… sorry, guys.
琼斯 你在干什么 赶紧去干活
Jones, what are you doing? Get back to work.
来了
Yeah. Coming.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我什么都不会改变
I wouldn’t change a thing.
我也是
Me neither.
但是 我还得把这封信给我爸妈看
Although, I coulda just showed this letter to my parents.
Umm….
Hi.
有人吗?
Hi!
我是…
I’m…
世界上最没脑子的人 我知道
The most brainless person in the world. I know.
我是王 注意别滑倒了 我们可没买♥♥保险
Wong. Try not to slip. We don’t have liability insurance.
你们这是在举办假日派对吗?
没有
– Is all this for a holiday party?
– No.
这其中一个传送门连接着西伯利亚
One of the rotunda gateways connects to Siberia.
然后雪崩了
Blizzard blasted through.
因为有人忘了施保持封印的咒语。
Because someone forgot to cast a maintenance spell to keep the seals tight.
没错他确实忘了 因为他忘了我现在有更重要的职责
That’s right. He did. Because he forgot I now have higher duties.
崇高的职责?
Higher duties?
至尊法师都有崇高的职责 你没听错
The Sorcerer Supreme
has high duties, yes.
慢着 我以为你才是至尊法师
Wait, I thought you were
the Sorcerer Supreme?
不 严格意义上来说他才是
No. He got it on a technicality
因为灭霸的响指导致我失踪了五年
’cause I blipped for five years.
恭喜你
Oh. Well, congratulations.
如果我在这 我早就…
If I’d been here, then I’d…
把圣所毁的一塌糊涂了
你两个 不准偷懒
Burned the place down.
You two, no one sits.
快点铲
Start shoveling.
所以 彼得
So, Peter…
我能为你做点什么
To what do I owe the pleasure?
对了
Right. Umm…
很抱歉打扰你 先生 但是…
I’m really sorry to bother you, sir, but…
拜托 我们可是一起拯救过宇宙的战友
Please. We saved halfthe universe together.
你叫我先生也太见外了
I think we’re beyond calling me sir.
好吧 史蒂芬
Okay, uhh… Stephen.
听起来怪怪的 但我允了
That feels weird, but I’ll allow it.
当…
When…
当神秘客揭晓了我的身份之后
When Mysterio revealed my identity…
我的人生就被搞得一团糟
My entire life got screwed up, and…
我在想 我的意思是 我不知道能不能行
I was wondering, I mean, I don’t even know if this would actually work,
但是我想也许
but I was wondering if…
也许你可以时空回溯然后抹去他的所作所为
Maybe you could go back in time and make it so that he never did?
彼得
Peter…
为了复活 我们已经篡改了时空的稳定性
we tampered with the stability of space-time to resurrect
那可是无数人的生命 现在就因为你的生活被打乱了 所以你想重蹈覆辙?
countless lives. You wanna do it again now just because yours got messy?
这…这不仅仅是我的事 还伤害到了许多人
This isn’t… it’s not about me. I mean, this is really hurting a lot of people.
我的…
My…
我的梅姨 哈皮
My Aunt May, Happy…
我的麻吉 我女朋友 他们的未来都被毁了
My best friend, my girlfriend, their futures
就因为他们知道我是蜘蛛侠 更何况
are ruined just because they know me, and…
他们什么也没做错
They’ve done nothing wrong.
我很抱歉 但是
I am so sorry, but…
就算我想帮你
even if I wanted to…
但我也已经没有时间宝石了
I don’t have the Time Stone anymore.
也对噢
That’s right.
如果我耽误了你的时间
I’m really sorry if I…
我很抱歉
wasted your time.
你没有…
那就算了吧
-You didn’t…
– Just forget about it.
他会的 他确实很擅长忘记某些事情
He will. He’s really good at forgetting things.
王 你给了我很大的启发
Wong. You’ve actually generated a good idea.
什么?
What?
卡夫卡符文
The runes of Cafkal.
卡夫卡的符文
The runes of Cafkal.
噢 只是一个再普通不过的遗忘咒罢了
Oh, it’s just a standard spell of forgetting.
虽然没法时空回溯 但至少人们会忘记你曾是蜘蛛侠的事实
Won’t turn back time, but at least people will forget that you were ever Spider-Man.
你确定吗?
不 我不太确定
– Seriously?
– No. Not seriously.
这个咒语穿梭于已知与未知的现实之间的黑暗边界
That spell travels the dark borders between known and unknown reality.
太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
天啊 我们已经基本不用这个咒语了
God, we’ve used it for a lot less.
你还记不记得卡玛泰姬的满月派对?
Do you remember the full moon party in Kamar-Taj?
不记得
那不就对了
– No.
– Exactly.
Come on. Wong.
你还嫌他经历的不够多吗
Hasn’t he been through enough?
反正别把我扯进来就行了
Just leave me out of this.

Fine.

Fine.
所以这是什么地方?
So what is this place?
至圣所建立在宇宙能量流的交汇之处
The Sanctum’s built at the intersection of cosmic energy currents.
我们是第一批找寻宇宙能量之人
We were the first to seek them out.
这些墙壁已经有近千年的历史了
Some of these walls are thousands of years old.
80年代还有人来这拍了集《伸冤人》
And they shot an episode of Equalizer here in the 80’s.
Well, I, umm…
我真的很感谢你为我所做的一切 先生
really appreciate you doing this for me, sir.
小事不值一提
Don’t mention it.
不要叫我先生
And don’t call me sir.
对 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了
I’m ready.
很高兴认识你 蜘蛛侠
Nice knowing you, Spider-Man.
等等 你说什么?
Wait, excuse me?
整个世界都将忘记彼得帕克是蜘蛛侠这件事
The entire world is about to forget that Peter Parker is Spider-Man.
包括我
所有人?
– Including me.
– Everyone?
就不能留一些人知道?
咒语可做不到这一点
– Can’t some people still know?
– That’s not how the spell works.
在施法过程中改变咒语是非常困难和危险的
Very difficult and dangerous to change it mid-casting.
所以我的女朋友会忘记我们所经历的一切?
So my girlfriend is just gonna forget about everything we’ve
那事毕之后她还是不是我女朋友?
been through? I mean, is she even gonna be my girlfriend?
看情况 取决于她是因为你是蜘蛛侠才做你女朋友 还是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!