我有个奇怪的问题想问你
I have a weird question.
对这一切你是否会有一点释怀的感觉?
Does any part of you feel
relieved about all of this?
自从我被蜘蛛咬了之后…
Ever since I got
bit by that Spider…
我大概只过了一周的正常人生活
I’ve only had one week,
where my life has felt normal.
还算正常人的生活,应该
Well, kind of normal, I guess.
然后…
And…
然后直到你发现了我的身份
That was when you found out.
因为,在我生命中我想让他们知道我身份的人
Because then, everyone
that was in my life
都知道了我的身份,你懂的
that I wanted to
know… you know.
就感觉很完美
And it was perfect.
但现在所有人都知道了,然后…
But now everybody knows. And…
我就成了全世界最出名的人…
I am the most famous
person in the entire world…
结果我还是一贫如洗
… and I’m still broke.
我很期待明天能见到你
I’m… excited to
see you tomorrow.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
差不多得了
Wrap it up.
你们都很喜欢彼此,大家都知道,把电♥话♥挂了
You both like each
other. We get it. Hang up.
已经没有新的感情领域可以拓展了,好吗?我要睡了
There’s no new ground being
broken. Okay? I need my eight hours.
你全程都在偷听是不是?
Have you been listening this whole time?
嗨,哈皮
Hi, Happy.
你当我想听啊
Not by choice.
MJ跟你问好
MJ says hi.
你好
Hello.
我们现在报道的是中城高中最有名的学生的高三的第一天,
We’re covering the first day of senior year
for Midtown High’s most famous student,
彼得帕克!去吧,老虎!
Peter Parker! Go get ’em, Tiger!
或者我应该说,蜘蛛?
Or should I say, Spider?
这里的人群数量还在不断地增长
The crowd has
continued to grow here all
现在是中城科学学院的早晨
morning long at the
Midtown School of Science…
人群似乎分成了两个派系,蜘蛛侠的支持者和反对者
The crowd seems evenly divided between
supporters of Spider-Man, and protesters.
MJ!我们爱你MJ!你是不是要给他生蜘蛛小宝宝了?
MJ! MJ, we love you. MJ, are
you gonna have his spider-babies?
神秘客永垂不朽!你这个凶手!
Mysterio forever! Murderer!
退后!
– Back off!
你是谁?
我是奈德利兹,我是蜘蛛侠的…
– Who are you?
– I’m Ned Leeds. I’m Spider-Man’s…
你在找彼得帕克的麻吉?没错就是我,闪电汤普森
Peter Parker’s best friend. You come
at my boy? You come at Flash Thompson.
你想知道我们之间鼓舞人心的友谊是什么样的吗?
You wanna read about
our inspiring friendship?
在我的新书《闪点》里可以找到
You can now from my
new book, Flashpoint.
一个蜘蛛,心连心,成千上万疯狂的记忆,快来看看
One spider, two hearts, a million
crazy-ass memories. Check it out.
冲冲冲冲冲
不,等等
– Go. Go. go. go. Go!
– No, wait up…
我们里面见,好吗?
I’ll see you inside, okay?
继续关注中城新闻,为您带来彼得迄今为止
Keep watching Midtown News all year as
we bring you upclose and personal coverage
最大的一场战役:大学入学
of Peter fighting his biggest
battle yet: college admissions.
彼得
Peter.
我们很高兴
We would love to…
能欢迎你回来
Welcome you back…
中城高中
To Midtown High.
一个塑造英雄的地方
Where we shape heroes.
嗯嗯
亦或者塑造凶手的地方
– Uh-huh.
– Or murderers.
打住
Stop it.
很荣幸为你服务
It’s an honor to serve you…
先生
天啊!
– Sir.
– God!
神秘客是对的
Mysterio was right.
打住,我们不应该.. 没什么
Stop. We don’t… that’s all.
一部分同学专门为你做了这个
Some of the students
put this together for you.
不,是你做的
No. You did that.
你做的
我只不过帮了点小忙而已
– You did that.
– I helped a little bit.
我尝试阻止他很多次了,但你居然还是做到了
I tried to stop him so many
times, but you piled through.
全是他一个人做的
你干的很棒
– He did all of that.
– You did a great job.
我希望你有时间能来看一下
I hope you have time to stop and check it out…
不看直接走人也行
And feel free to walk…
或者,在走廊里荡来荡去也行…爬上天花板避开人群也行
Or, or swing through the hallway… Or
crawl on the ceiling to avoid everybody.
我们知道这些你都能做到
We all know you can do it.
我要…
I’m just gonna…
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
打住,你这是在丢自己的脸
Stop it. You’re
embarassing yourself.
他是个阴谋论者
He’s a conspiracy theorist.
我们能不能就这样在这待一天
Can we just like,
stay up here all day?
下面太疯狂了
等等,这则不错
– It is so crazy down there.
– Wait, this one’s good.
有人建议说
Some suggest that,
帕克拥有类似于雄性蜘蛛的
Parker’s powers include the male spider’s
催眠魅惑女性的能力
ability to hypnotize females.
就像他魅惑MJ一样
Which he used to seduce Jones-Watson
让MJ对他产生崇拜
into his cult of personality.
停停停!
Stop! Stop.
好的,我的蜘蛛大人
Yes, my Spider-lord.
终于能有点私人空间了
Finally. Some privacy.
下面太疯狂了
It is so crazy down there.
我在想…
So, I was thinking…
等我们进了麻省理工
When we get into MIT,
我们应该同居
we should live together.
当然
Yeah, for sure.
我喜欢这个主意
Yeah. Love that.
我们也可以像这张照片里一样

– This is gonna be us.
– Yes.
减去玩具飞碟
Minus the frisbee.
还有微笑
麻省理工很明显只是个梦
– And the smiling.
– MIT’s obviously the dream…
但如果我们都被备选大学录取了
But if we match-up our backup schools,
无论如何,我们都会在波士顿
either way, we’ll all be together in Boston.
新学校 新城市 我可以在那里当蜘蛛侠
New school, new town. I can Spider-Man there.
波士顿也有犯罪份子的 对不对?
I mean they have crime in Boston, right?
对 肯定有
是啊 邪恶的犯罪分子
– Yes. Yes, they do.
– Yeah, wicked crime.
就像一个全新的人生一般
Yeah, so it’ll be like a fresh start.
怎么了
What’s up?
我不知道 我只是感觉
I don’t know. I just feel like if you don’t…
如果你对失望有所期待的话
If you expect disappointment,
那你就永远也不会失望了
then you can never really get disappointed.
Come on.
一定会是一个崭新的开始
It’ll be a fresh start.
而且我们大家都会在一起
And, we’ll all be together.
你是对的
Yeah. You’re right.
新的开始
Fresh start.
新的开始
Fresh start.
第一张来了!
First one’s here!
还好 只是备选学校而已
It’s okay. It’s a backup school.
彼得?
Peter?
不行?
No?
最后一个
Last one.
麻省理工?
MIT?
好吧
Okay.
准备好了吗?
琼斯…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!