你帮助他人
You helping out people…
我以为你会是个黑人
I just thought you was gonna be black.
很抱歉 我不是
Oh, man. I’m sorry.
别在意 我想在其他宇宙肯定也有黑人蜘蛛侠
Don’t mind it. There’s gotta be a black Spider-Man somehwere out there.
该死的电鳗
Goddamn eels.
太阳的能量
The power of the sun…
尽在我掌中
… in the palm of your hand.
彼得?
Peter?
奥托
Otto.
很高兴见到你 小伙子
Oh, it’s good to see you, dear boy.
我也是
It’s good to see you.
你都已经这个年纪了
You’re all grown up.
你过得如何?
How are you?
努力变得更好
Trying to do better.
斯特兰奇 慢着
Strange, wait…
我被你吊在大峡谷晃了快十二个小时!
I’ve been dangling over the Grand Canyon for twelve hours!
我知道 我知道
I know. I know, I know, I know. I…
我非常抱歉 先生
I’m sorry about that, sir. I mean…
你去大峡谷了?
You went to the Grand Canyon?
-你本来可以帮他的 -不 没事的 没事的
– He could’ve used your help. – No, no. It’s okay, it’s okay.
见见我的新朋友 这是彼得帕克
These are my new friends. This is Peter Parker,
这也是彼得帕克 蜘蛛侠 蜘蛛侠
he’s Peter Parker. Spider-Man, Spider-Man.
他们都是从其他宇宙来帮忙的
They’re mes from other universes. They’re here to help.
这位就是我跟你们提到过的巫师
This is the wizard that I was telling you about.
听着 我觉得你愿意给他们第二次机会真的让我印象深刻
Look, I am really impressed that you managed to give them all a second chance, kid.
但现在该做个了结了
But this has to end, now.
蜘蛛侠愿意出来跟我玩玩吗?
Can the Spider-Man come out to play?
斯特兰奇 不要!
Strange, no!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我还好
Yeah. I’m okay.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
谢谢你 斗篷先生 谢谢
Thank you, Mister Cape, sir.
奈德
Ned!
MJ!
彼得?
Peter?
-奈德?-彼得?
– Ned! – Peter?
Hey.
-你们还好吗?-还好
– Are you okay? – We’re okay.
可怜的彼得
Poor Peter.
懦弱至极 都没胆送我去死
Too weak to send me home to die.
那我就只好送你去死
I just wanna kill you myself.
Attaboy.
当时她在那儿
She was there.
这是不是意味着…
It doesn’t mean…
我对她下手了
I may have struck the blow.
那你呢?
But you?
你才是害死她的凶手
You are the one that killed her.
彼得?
Peter?
我到底做了什么?
What have I done?
-是你 -你没事吧?
– It’s you. – You okay?
我没事 但我有过这种经历
Yeah, I’m good. I’ve been stabbed before.
Hey.
接的不错
Hey, nice catch.
你看见没?
You saw?
这是真的吗?还是我快死了?
Is that happening? Or am I dying?
-我得走了 -我能搞定
– I gotta go. – Yeah. Yeah, I got him.
发生什么了?
What’s happening?
他们开始不断的传送过来 我挡不住了
They’re starting to come through and I can’t stop them.
一定有办法的 你能不能再施个咒?
There’s got to be something we can do. Can’t you just cast a spell again?
就像我搞砸那次一样
Like the original way. Before I screwed it up.
太迟了 他们已经到了
We’re too late for that. They’re here.
他们全是冲你来的
They’re here because of you.
那如果让所有人都忘记我呢?
What if everyone forgot who I was?
什么?
What?
他们冲我来的 对不对?
They’re coming here because of me, right?
冲彼得帕克来的对不对?
Because I’m Peter Parker? So cast a new spell.
那这次你就施一个让所有人都忘记彼得帕克是谁的咒
But this time, make everyone
forget who Peter Parker is.
让所有人都忘…
Make everyone forget…
忘了我
Me.
别
No.
行得通的 对吗?
But it would work, right?
是 确实行得通
Yeah, it would work.
但你得明白 所有人 包括认识你的人和爱你的人
But you got to understand, that would mean everyone, who knows and loves you
我们都…
We’d…
我们关于你的所有记忆都会消失
We’d have no memory of you.
仿佛你这个人从来没存在过一样
It’ll be as though you never existed.
我明白
I know.
施咒吧
Do it.
那你趁现在去跟他们道别吧 没多少时间了
Then go and say your goodbyes. You don’t have long.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
叫我斯蒂芬
Call me Stephen.
谢谢你 斯蒂芬
Thank you, Stephen.
Yeah…
感觉还是怪怪的
Still feels weird.
我们有缘再见了
I’ll see you around.
再见 孩子
So long, kid.
差不多了 你们是时候回家了
I think this is it. I think you’re about to go home.
但我…
But I… uhh…
谢谢你
Thank you.
我只是想…
I just wanted…
我想告诉你…
I wanna tell you that…
但我不知道该怎么说…
I really don’t know how to say this, like…
彼得
Peter.
我想让你知道…
I want you to know that I…
你懂的
You know.
这是我们的宿命
It’s what we do.
对 我们的宿命
Yeah. It’s what we do.
好了 我得去找MJ和奈德了
Right. I gotta find Ned and MJ.
谢谢你 谢谢你们 真的谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!
那就这样了
I guess I’ll see you.
-注意安全 -再见
– Keep safe. – Bye.
你真的很痛苦 不是吗?
You’re in so much pain, huh?
-是
– I am. – Yeah.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, we’re okay.
喔 我的天啊 你在流血
Oh, my God. You’re bleeding.
-不 我没事 -你确定吗?
– No. I’m okay. – Are you sure?
我保证 我真的没事
I’m fine. I promise.
我们得走了 是吗?
We should go, right?
你们将会彻底忘了我
You’re gonna forget who I am.
-什么? -彼得 你在说什么?
– What? – Peter, what are you talking about?
没事的
It’s okay…
之后我会来找你们的
I’m gonna come and find you,
然后跟你们解释清楚所有事
and I’ll explain everything.
我会让你们想起来的
I’ll make you remember me.
就仿佛这些事从来没有发生过
It’ll be like none of this ever happened.
好吗?
Okay?
万一我想不起来怎么办?
But what if that doesn’t work?
万一不管用 万一我真的记不起你了怎么办?
What if that doesn’t work, what if we can’t remember you?
我不想那样
I don’t wanna do that.
我真的不想
I don’t wanna do that.
我知道的 MJ 我知道的
I know. MJ, I know.
一定有其他办法的
There’s gotta be something we can do.
我们想其他办法好不好?肯定有其他选择的
We can come up with like a plan or something? There’s gotta be something we can do.
这是唯一的办法了
There’s nothing we can do.
没事的
But we’ll be okay.
你保证?
Promise?
我保证
Yeah, I promise.
我会来找你的 好吗?
I’ll come find you. Okay?
我知道你一定会的
I know you will.
你最好不要食言
You better.
我保证有办法挽回的
I promise I’ll fix this.