‘Cause, you are not.
谢谢你 真的 我没事 我没说我很逊
Aw, thanks. No, yeah. I appreciate it, I’m not saying I’m lame.
只是自言自语而已
But it’s just the self-talk maybe we should, you know…
-听着 -拜托
– Yeah, listen… – Please…
我觉得你很神奇
You’re… You’re Amazing.
你吸收一下
Just to take it in for a minute.
-行行行 -你真的很神奇
– Yeah, yeah, yeah. – You… You are amazing.
-应该吧 -你真的很超凡
– I guess I am. – You are amazing.
-谢谢 -你能说一遍吗?
– Thank you. – Will you say it?
不 我其实挺需要点鼓励的 谢谢你
No, I kinda needed to hear that. Thank you.
好了伙计们 专心点 你们感觉到了吗?
Alright guys, focus up. Can you feel that?
Yeah.
过得如何 彼得?
What’s up, Peter?
你觉得这个新消息怎么样?
How do you like the new news?
你把那个盒子给我 让我毁了它
Look, you give it to me, I’m gonna destroy it.
我就放你一马
But I’ll let you live.
不要逼我下杀手 彼得
Don’t make me a murderer, Peter.
好了 他们来了
Okay, guys. Here it comes.
嗨!麦克斯!
Hey, Max!
我可想你死你了!
I missed you, man!
MJ 当心点!
All right, MJ, heads up!
明白了 把传送门关了
Got it! Close it.
-这… -我知道
– Okay… – I know.
-为什么关不掉? -我不知道 我…
– Why isn’t it closing? – I don’t know… I…
你之前没关过吗?
Have you closed before? No?
没有啊 我只开过
No. I mean I have opened some.
亲爱的麦克斯 我们好好的谈谈如何 就我俩
Max, Max, Max. Can we just talk for a second? Just you and me, just…
看看谁来了!我们的老朋友蜘蛛侠
Look who showed up! Our old friend Spider-Man.
我本来想救你的
I’m trying to save you, Max. That’s all I’ve ever wanted.
-你从来没想过要救我 -我有
– You’re not trying to save me. – I am.
你现在对我来说屁都不是
You ain’t even shit no more.
不用你担心 我不需要你来拯救
Don’t worry about me. I’ll save myself.
我吸引他的注意力了 然后呢?
I got his attention, now what?
打开笼子!
Open the cage!
那个蜥蜴人也在这
Just FYI, Lizard-guy is here too.
伙计们 检查通讯 哈咯
Guys, comm check, hello.
我需要麦克斯的解药
I need Max’s cure.
马上来
Yeah. I’m on it.
彼得!我需要蜥蜴人的解药
Peter! I need the Lizard cure.
马上!马上!
Okay! Okay!
盒子哪儿去了 彼得?
Where’s the box, Peter?
-弗林特!我们可以帮助你们所有人 -我才不在乎!
– Flint! We can help everyone. – I don’t care!
抱歉!
Sorry!
我跟你说过了 沙人 我们都回不去了
I tried to tell you, Sandman. Nobody’s going home.
刚刚他么的发生了什么?
What the hell, is going on out there?
我一直在叫你 彼得2号♥彼得2号♥
I kept yelling at you, Peter 2, Peter 2…
我听见了 但我以为你才是彼得2号♥?
I know, but I thought you’re Peter 2?
什么?我不是彼得2号♥…
What? I’m not Peter…
你们俩别吵了!都听彼得1号♥的
Stop arguing, both of
you! Listen to Peter 1.
很明显我们很不擅长团队合作!
Look, we’re clearly not very good at this!
我知道我知道 糟透了
I know, I know. We suck.
我真的不知道该怎么与人合作
I, I don’t know how to work as a team.
我也是
Me neither.
我知道 我在团队里待过
Well I do. I have been in a team, okay?
我不想自吹自擂 但我真的待过
I don’t wanna brag, but I will.
-我曾经在复仇者联盟待过 -复仇者联盟?
– I was in the Avengers. – The Avengers?
-对 -那可太棒了
– Yeah. – That’s great!
-谢谢 -复联是什么?
– Thank you. – What is that?
等等 你们的世界没有复联?
Wait, you don’t have the Avengers?
是乐队吗?你玩乐队?
Is that a band? Are you in a band?
不 不是乐队
No, I’m not in a band. No, the Avengers is a…
-复联是地球上最强大的… -有什么用?
– Earth’s Mightiest… – How is this helping?!
好吧 那不重要 重要的是我们得专注 相信你的直觉
Look, it’s not important. All we gotta do is focus, trust your tingle,
彼此打好配合 好吗?
and coordinate our attacks, okay?
先选好一个目标
Yes. Okay. Let’s pick one target.
Right.
我们一个一个的解决他们
We take them off the board one at a time.
现在你明白了 好
Now you got it. Okay…
-彼得1号♥ 彼得2号♥ -彼得2号♥
– Peter 1, Peter 2… – Peter 2.
-彼得三号♥ -彼得3号♥!
– Peter 3. – Peter 3!
-好 一起上吧… -等会儿 等会儿
– All right, let’s do this… – No, wait, wait, wait, wait!
我爱你们
I love you guys.
谢了
Thank you.
-好了 一起上吧 -冲
– All right. Let’s do this. – Let’s go.
蜘蛛侠们
Okay, Spider-Man.
首先对付沙人
Sandman first.
我去把他引进女神像里面
I’m gonna lead himinside the statue.
我们顶上见
I’ll meet you at the top.
-嗨 康纳斯博士 -嗨 彼得
– Hey, Dr. Connors. – Hello, Peter.
彼得1号♥!
Peter 1!
收到
I got it.
弗林特!我们是想帮助你!
Flint! We’re trying to help you!
伙计们 我到顶部了!
Guys, I’m at the top!
我需要解药!
I need the cure!
来了 来了 来了!
I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming!
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
没事了 弗林特
It’s okay, Flint.
我们会送你回家的
We’re gonna get you home.
先…待着别乱跑
Just… stay right here.
我们该怎么阻止他?我从来没见过他这么这么强大过
How do we stop him? I’ve never seen him this powerful.
是方舟反应器 我们得从他身上把它摘下来
It’s the arc reactor. We gotta get it off him.
你们别想从我身上夺走它
You’re not gonna take this away from me.
行不通的
That’s not gonna work.
好吧 看来我们得一起靠近他
Okay, we’ve gotta do this up close.
彼得2号♥打右路 彼得三号♥跟我打左路
Peter 2 go right, Peter 3 go left. On me.
没事 我们再试一次 不要放弃
All right, we’re gonna do it again. We’re just gonna keep trying.
我们能行 我能行
Alright. We got it. I got it. Got this.
关闭传送门
Close the portal.
噢 不不 不好!
Oh, no. No, no, no!
奈德 那是蜥蜴人 我们应该…
Ned, that is a lizard, and we should…
快跑!
Run!
康纳斯 站住!
Connors, stop!
Yeah.
别管他们 他们是我的
Leave them. They’re mine.
我不需要你的帮助 我自己能行
I don’t need your help. I got it just fine.
章鱼博士 不要
Dr. Octavius. No.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
放开我!
Get it off me!
轻轻松松
There you go.
MJ!
– Okay. Right, right, right.
他去哪儿了?
Where is he?
等等!
Wait, wait, wait!
先生 奇异博士 在你动手之前
Before you do anything, Mister— Doctor Strange, sir, well…
Peter’s plan is working.
彼得的计划奏效了
-什么计划? -他在治愈他们
– What plan? – He’s curing them.
康纳斯博士?
Dr. Connors?
欢迎回来 先生
Welcome back, sir.
真是活见鬼了
Well, I’ll be damned.
你刚刚是不是开了扇传送门?
Did you just open a portal?
是的 先生 确实是我
Yes, yes, sir. I did.
麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯
Max…
没事了
Don’t worry.
-我没电了 被抽的一干二净 -你确定?
– I’m out. Empty. – You sure about that?
我又变回一个无名小卒了
I’m back to being a nobody.
-你从来都不是无名小卒 麦克斯 -不 我是 我是
– You were never a nobody, Max. – Yes, I was. Yes, I was.
这样说那我也算无名小卒
You don’t see me.
我能跟你说件事吗?
Can I tell you something?
Yeah.
你长得挺帅的 像个小孩一样
You got a nice face. You’re just a kid.
你来自皇后区
You’re from Queens…
你有战袍
You got that suit…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!