Yeah, we all believe you, Michelle.
这妞不可能是他的女朋友 不可能
No way that’s his girlfriend. No way.
她会按的
绝对会 绝对会
– She’ll do it.
– Absolutely. She will.
好吧
Okay.
待会见
注意安全
– See you later.
– Be safe.
你也是
You too.
Whoa.
Okay.
注意安全好吗
你也是
– Be careful, okay?
– Yeah. You too.
So, uhh…
谁跟我一起来
Who’s coming with me?
算我一个
Well, I’m in.
但如果出了什么差池
But, if this goes sideways…
我会把你烤个外焦里嫩
I’m gonna fry you from the inside out.
康纳斯哪儿去了?
他说他想待在卡车里
– Where’s Connors?
– He told me he wants to stay in the truck.
报♥警♥系统已关闭
– Okay.
– Alarm systems, deactivated.
Okay.
感觉有点对不起哈皮
I feel kinda bad using Happy’s place like this.
没事 他不会说什么的
No, no, no, no. He’ll get over it.
抱歉
Sorry.
这就是你的计划 彼得?
So this is your plan, Peter?
Mmm?
实验室没有 设备也没有 在一个公♥寓♥里你能创造出什么奇迹?
No lab, no facilities, just performing miracles in a condominium?
怎么着 你打算在微波炉里煮一些油条和冷冻玉米煎饼吗?
What, you’re gonna cook up some churros, some frozen burritos in a microwave?
玉米煎饼我可以
I could go for a burrito.
他会把我们全杀了
He’s gonna kill us all.
希望不会这样
Well, let’s hope not.
你第一个 博士
You’re up first, Doc.
什么?我跟你说了 我不需要治疗
What? Hey, I told you. I don’t need fixing.
我不需要!
I don’t need fixing!
尤其是一个十几岁的孩子用一个单身汉的垃圾抽屉里的废料
Especially by a teenager using scraps from a bachelor’s junk drawer.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
后面有什么东西
He got something back there.
我能感觉得到
I can feel it.
奇怪的能量
Weird energy.
那他么是什么东西?
What the hell is that?
这是一个制♥造♥者
It’s a fabricator.
它可以分♥析♥ 设计 建造任何东西
It can analyze, design, construct basically anything.
我以为那个是哈皮压坏的晒黑床
I thought that was a tanning bed Happy broke.
好家伙
Look at that.
他会把我们全杀了
He’s gonna kill us all.
博士脖子后面的芯片
So, the chip in the back of Doc’s neck
是用来保护他的大脑不受触手AI系统的侵害
was designed to protect his brain from the A.I. system
同时控制他身后的触手 但如果你仔细看
that’s controlling these tentacles. But if you look here…
芯片已经烧焦了
The chip is fried.
所以不是他在控制触手
So rather than him being in control of the
而是触手在控制他
tentacles, the tentacles are now in control of him.
这也能解释为什么
Which, I guess explains why…
他看上去一直都很痛苦
he is so miserable all the time.
口渴了?
Thirsty?
对 确实有点渴
Well, yes. I am thirsty.
淡水还是海水?
Fresh water or salt?
你懂的 因为你是章鱼嘛
You know, because you’re an octopus.
啥?
What?
那就淡水吧
Fresh water it is.
看看这个地方
Look at this place.
那么多可能性
And all the possibilities.
什么?这个公♥寓♥?
What? This condo?
对 公♥寓♥ 我喜欢这里的平面设计
Yeah. yeah, the condo. I love the whole overfloor plan. No!
不 我说的这个世界
No, man. I’m talking about the world.
我挺喜欢现在的自己
I kinda like who I am here.
你再看看后面那个能量源 有了它我能干更多事情
And all that power back there? I could be so much more.
所以你为什么来这儿
So why did you come here?
我有个女儿
I have a daughter.
我很想见她 但在他治好我们之前
And I wanna see her. But he’s not gonna send anyone home.
我们是回不去的
Till he’s finished his little science project back there.
你信任他吗?
我谁也不信
– You trust him?
– I don’t trust anyone.
话说你是怎么变成这副样子的
How’d you end up like that anyway?
我工作的地方
The place where I worked at…
正在做一个和电能有关的实验
They were experimenting with electricity
由活体生物产生电能 然后
created by living organisms, and then…
我掉进了一个装满了电鳗的生物池里
I fell into a vat of electric eels.
开什么玩笑
You’re kidding.
我掉进了一个超级对撞机里
I fell into a supercollider.
靠
Damn.
看来摔倒了也得小心会往哪儿掉
Gotta be careful where you fall.
令人印象深刻
Remarkable.
这个科技 还有你
The technology and you.
等一切都结束了以后
When all this is over,
如果你想要在另一个宇宙
if you need a job and you’re
找一份工作的话…
willing to commute to another universe…
成功了!完全起作用了!
It worked. That totally worked!
成功了 我做到了 你能叫他上来吗?
I got it. I did it. I did it. Will you send him up?
来了来了
Yup. Here we go.
对不住了
忍♥忍♥ 博士
– Sorry.
– Hold on, Doc.
从我来这以后就一直受尽屈辱
All of these humiliations never cease.
你!把你所谓的科学产物拿的离我远点!
You! Keep your science fair project away from me!
会起作用的 有点信心
Hey, it will work. Have faith.
你个把自己变成怪物的鲁莽傻瓜也好意思说
Says the reckless fool who turned himself into a monster.
请停下来 稳住不要动
Please stop. Hold still.
你要是敢这样做的话
Don’t you dare.
我发誓 等我挣脱了这个触手 我一定要…
I swear… when I get out of this wicker, I’m gonna…
博士?
Doc?
博士?
Doc?
博士?
Doc?
章鱼博士?
Doctor Octavius?
好安静…
It’s so quiet…
我脑子里面的…
Those voices…
声音…
Inside my head…
我差点忘了…
I’d almost forgotten…
奥托
Otto.
在
Yes.
诺曼
Norman.
是我
It’s me.
真不敢相信
Would you look at that.
我太感激你了 亲爱的 真的
I’m grateful, dear boy. Truly.
不用客气
Yeah. You’re welcome.
我能帮到你吗?
How can I help you?
我是彼得 请留言
This is Peter. Leave a message.
彼得 我是哈皮 我看了下我家房♥门旁的摄像头
Yeah, Peter, this is Happy. I accessed my doorbell camera…
那些家伙是谁?
Who are those guys, huh? Is that a cyborg, you
你带了个八爪机器臂的生化人来我家?
bring a cyborg with robot legs into my house?
那个家伙是泥巴变的吗?发生什么了? 速速回电
One of the guys was made of mud? What’s going on? Call me back.
感觉如何 诺曼?
How does it feel, Norman?
你即将再次成为一个完整的个体
You’re about to become whole again.
邪恶人格将不复存在
No more darker half.
只有你自己
Just you.
只有我
Just me.
好吧
Okay. Umm…
这个放在这 这个的话…
It just goes right here, this one…
这个应该能吸收更多的电能
That should be drawing power now.
我马上来检查一下 但…
I’m gonna come back in a second just to check on it, but…
注意灯光 等他们全变绿的时候
Keep an eye on the lights. When they’re all green, it
就意味着你体内的电流就全部消失了
means all the electricity in your body’s dissipated.
当然 并不是所有电都会消失
Well, not all the electricity.
因为人的大脑很明显需要电才能正常运作…
I mean, obviously you know you need electricity for your brain to function…
你的神经系统也是…