现在正在为您披露报道上周在伦敦的袭击事件
We come to you now with
revelations about last week’s attack
一个匿名消息源提供了这段视频
in London. An anonymous source provided this video.
视频内容为昆廷·贝克,又名神秘客死前的一刻
It shows Quentin Beck, aka.Mysterio, moments before his death.
事先警告,这段视频有可能给您带来不适
A warning, you may find this video disturbing.
我想方设法地把元素众送回他们的维度
I managed to send the Elemental back through the rift but I
但我觉得我没办法活着离开这座桥了
don’t think I’m gonna make it out of this bridge alive.
蜘蛛侠不知为何攻击了我
Spider-Man attacked me for some reason. He has
他手握着一只配备斯塔克科技的武装无人机军团
an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology.
他说他才是世界上唯一能成为钢铁侠接♥班♥人的人
He’s saying he’s the only one who’s gonna be the new Iron Man, no one else.
是否确认执行无人机攻击指令
Are you sure you want to commence the drone
这会带来很大数量的伤亡
attack? There will be significant casualties.
确认,把他们全部处决掉
Do it. Execute them all.
这个令人♥大♥跌眼镜的视频
This shocking video was released earlier today
早些时候发布于争议性新闻网站,号♥角日报网
on the controversial news website TheDailyBugle.net.
没想到吧,观众们,这下铁证如山了
There you have it, folks, conclusive proof that Spider-Man was responsible
神秘客,一个来自其他次元的,为了保护我们的星球
for the brutal murder of Mysterio, an interdimensional warrior
而牺牲自己,载入史册的世界上最伟大的超级英雄
who gave his life to protect our planet, and who will no doubt
蜘蛛侠将为他的惨死负责
go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time.
但还没完,大伙们
But that’s not all, folks.
接下来的才是真正的重磅炸♥弹♥,坐好听清楚了
Here’s the real blockbuster. Brace yourselves, you might wanna sit down.
蜘蛛侠的…蜘蛛侠的真名…
Spider-Man’s real… Spider-Man’s real name is…
蜘蛛侠的真名是彼得帕克
Spider-Man’s name is Peter Parker.
我了个
What the f—
没错,观众们,彼得帕克,一个十七岁的高中生
That’s right, folks. Peter Parker, a seventeen year old high school
居然是一个杀人凶…
delinquent, harboring a homicidal…
你是蜘蛛侠的女朋友吗? 你是蜘蛛侠的女朋友吗?
Are you Spider-Man’s girlfriend? Are you Spider-Man’s girlfriend?
– 蜘蛛侠!- 他在这!
– Spider-Man! – He’s here!
– 喂!请不要碰她!- 原来你只是个小孩?
– Whoa, whoa, whoa. Please don’t touch her.- You’re just a kid?
你谋杀了神秘客?你帮他谋杀了神秘客?
You murdered Mysterio? You helped him murder Mysterio?
不,我…我没有
No, I… I didn’t…
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
他动手!蜘蛛侠对我动手!
He hit me. Spider-Man hit me!
他动手!蜘蛛侠居然对我动手!
He hit me. Spider-Man hit me!
人♥民♥仰仗他,尊称他为英雄
People looked up to this boy and called him a hero.
但我更愿意称呼他为:公众的头号♥公敌!
I’ll tell you what I call him: Public Enemy Number One!
我再也不想体验荡蛛丝了!
I don’t ever wanna do this ever again!
MJ,我很抱歉但你的手挡我脸了我什么都…
MJ, I’m so sorry but I can’t see anything with your hand in my…
对不起对不起,现在我们要去哪儿?
I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Okay, where are we gonna go?
– 我不知道,你家。- 不!我们不能去我家!
– I don’t know. Your house. – Oh, no! We can’t go to my house.
– 我爸会杀了你!- 啥?
– My Dad will kill you! – What?
我以为你说你♥爸♥挺喜欢我的
I thought you said your Dad really liked me?
今非昔比了
Yeah, well, not anymore.
– Dude. – Dude!
– Dude. – Dude!
– Dude! – Dude!
什么…我很抱歉!
– Dude! – What… I’m so sorry!
– 你还好吗。- 不,一点也不。
– Are you okay? – No, not really.
哟!彼得!
Yo, Peter!
我们该走了,快。
We should go. We should go. Come on.
– 但你说你不想再荡蛛丝了 – 别废话荡就完了
– But you said you don’t wanna swing… – You should just swing me. Yeah.
好吧,我们去搭地铁。
Okay. We can take the subway.
小心!
Look out!
真是越来越糟了
That was so much worse. Okay.
– 你还好吗?- 还行…还行…
– Are you okay? – Yeah. Yeah…
拜托,拜托。准备好了吗?我很抱歉
Come on, come on, come on. Ready? I’m so sorry.
我真是太蠢了,我都没意识到原来你那么痛苦
I just feel so dumb. I didn’t realize you were miserable.
不,其实还挺有意思的不是吗?这个叫什么,萍水相逢。
No, it was really fun, alright? You know, that’s why call it a fling!
– 况且我们逢了那么久。- 我很开心。
– And we flung. – It was fine.
我可以变得更有趣,我也可以成为一个有趣的人
I could’ve been more fun. I can be fun.
– 有空再约吧。- 什么时候?
– We’ll hang out again. – Like… when do you think?
– 我应该看看那是什么。- 不,不,不,不,哈皮。
– I should see what that is. – No. No, no, no, no. Happy.
– 这是我的工作。- 他总是这样来无影去无踪的…
– It’s what I do. – He’s always coming and going…
– 彼得?- 不是他…
– Peter?- It’s not…
– 彼得?我的天啊彼得…- 噢不不不,我该怎么办才好!
– Peter? Oh. God. Peter… – Oh, no. Oh, no. I don’t know what to do!
彼得…
Peter…
– 噢噢噢 – 我什么都没看见。
– Oh. Oh, no. – We didn’t see anything.
– 事情不是看上去这样的,哈皮 – 我很抱歉
– This isn’t what it looks like, Happy. – I’m sorry…
– 注意安全就行了… – 事情并不是看上去这样的。
– Just practice safe… – It’s not what it looks like.
噢,嘿!
Oh, hey!
你一定是MJ!
You must be MJ!
-很高兴认识你!-我也很高兴认识你!
– Nice to meet you. – So nice to meet you.
等会儿,你刚刚哭了?
Wait, have you been crying?
我们分手了
We broke up.
-嘿,蜘蛛侠!-噢
– Hey, Spider-Man! – Oh, uh…
真棒,我都不知道你们分手了。我还以为你真的陷入爱河了,梅。
Thank you. I didn’t know you guys broke up. I thought you were in love, May.
-不,我们讨论过这个了 -我觉得也许我该走了
– No, we talked about this… – I should probably leave, I think…
我一直觉得你们俩很般配…
I thought you guys were such a handsome couple…
-你懂的,划清界限什么的… -噢
– You know, it’s really about boundaries… – Oh…
-听着,先进去再说 -这居然是道门?
– Oh, hey, listen. Go in here. – Is that the door?
-嘿,那个是不是真的… -先别谈这个!
– Hey, is it true about… – Not now!
当自己家就好…
Just make yourself home…
是有关性方面的事,彼得。
… about sex, Peter.
这跟性一点关系都没有。
This has nothing to do with sex.
看在上帝的份上 如果你先再来一次的话…
God’s sakes, it’s the goal but
if you wanna go over it again…
我的意思是…那是什么声音?
I mean, I’m…
What’s that sound?
嘿!蜘蛛侠!
Hey, Spider-Man!
我的意思是,如果你想复合的话我其实很乐意,我只是不想…
I mean, I’m happy to rehash
it if you want to. I just don’t…
你能不能先别玩手♥机♥了
Can you get off your
phones for five minutes,
我只是想跟你聊聊我们之间的关系,好吗?
I just wanna talk to you
about your relationship, okay?
彼得?
Peter?
什么?
What?
那是… 开什么玩笑
– Is that…
– Is that here?
我觉得也许没什么大不了的
I mean maybe it’s
not such a big deal.
蜘蛛威胁!
Spider-Menace!
世界各地的政♥府♥开启了对凶手
Governments around the
world launched investigations
蜘蛛侠,又名彼得帕克
into the murderer
known as Spider-Man,
又名蛛网头,一个数年来威胁纽约市民
aka, Peter Parker, aka, the
web-headed war criminal,
生命安全的战犯的调查工作。
who for years has been terrorizing
the decent citizens of New York.
现在,整座城市和世界都会看到他的真实面目
Well now, this city and the
world see him for what he truly is.
一个杀人凶手!
Murderer!
上周伦敦毁灭性袭击的新细节现已浮出水面
New details from last week’s
devastating attack in London have emerged.
更多信息,我们现在去联合情报总部……
For more, we go now to
Joint Intelligence Headquarters…
刚刚证实了
… who released just a
short while ago confirms,
用于伦敦袭击事件的武装无人机
that the deadly drones
used in the London attack,
是斯塔克工业的产品
were designed by Stark Industries.
联邦探员!开门!
联邦探员?待在这别动!
– Federal agents! Open up!
– Federal agents? You stay here!
灾害控制管理部
Department of Damage Control.
我们现在有张关于蜘蛛侠的逮捕令
We have a warrant for
the arrest of Peter Parker.
你知道第四修正案吗?
当然知道
– You know the fourth amendment?
– Sure.
这是不符合情理的搜查和扣押
给我进去,伙计们,动起来
– Unreasonable search and seizure?
– Get in here, guys. Let’s go.
我没有杀昆廷贝克,是无人机杀的
但是那些无人机是你的
– I didn’t kill Quentin Beck. The drones did.
– The drones that are yours.
不,听着…
No… Well, look…
尼克弗瑞当时也一直在那儿,你们去问他,他可以解释清楚
Nick Fury was there the entire time.
Just ask him and he can explain everything.
尼克弗瑞已经不在地球上一年多了
Nick Fury has been
off-planet for the last year.
什么?
What?
彼得!
Peter!
MJ! Uhh…
他们跟这些事一点关系都没有!
They had nothing to do with it, sir!
什么都不要说,我们请了律师。