Don’t shoot off your back foot.
-太多了记不过来 -那就别听我的
– That’s too many things! – Then stop listening to me!
这是你今天给出的最好建议
That’s the best idea you’ve had all day!
干得好 迈尔斯
Nice, Miles!
好 你掌握了
Good. You’re doin’ it.
点两下放手 然后再喷丝
Double tap to release and thwip it out again.
喷丝 放手
Thwip and release.
-喷丝 放手 喷丝 -放手
– And thwip. Release. Thwip. – And release.
你很有天赋 喷丝 放手
You’re a natural. Thwip. Release.
-掌握节奏了吗 -喷丝 放手
– Feel the rhythm? – Thwip. And release!
很好 迈尔斯
Good, Miles.
不得不说 你教得很棒
I gotta say, you’re amazing, man.
我们是个小团队了
We’re a little team!
我是宝刀未老的老师
Me as the teacher who could still do it.
你是初出茅庐的学徒 只是还没那么熟练
You as the student who can do it, just not as good.
我为我们骄傲 你有什么想对我说的吗
I’m proud of us. Is there something you want to say to me?
彼得
Peter!
-搞什么 -谁干的
– What the…? – Who did that?
伙计们
Hey, guys.
格温达
Gwanda?
事实上是格温
It’s Gwen, actually.
你认识她 太好了
Oh, you know her. Very cool.
我是从另一个维度来的
I’m from another dimension.
与你们都不同的维度
I mean, another-another dimension.
好了 伙计们 最后再从头说一遍
All right, people. Let’s start at the beginning one last time.
我叫格温·史黛西
My name is Gwen Stacy.
我被一只放射性蜘蛛咬了
I was bitten by a radioactive spider.
过去两年来
And for the last two years,
我一直是唯一的蜘蛛女
I’ve been the one and only Spider-Woman.
剩下的你们都清楚了
You guys know the rest.
我加入了乐队
I joined a band.
救了我爸
Saved my dad.
我没能救下我最好的朋友
I couldn’t save my best friend,
彼得·帕克
Peter Parker,
现在我要拯救其他人
so now I save everyone else.
我不再交朋友了
And I don’t do friends anymore,
只是为了能全神贯注
just to avoid any distractions.
有一天 怪事发生了
And one day this weird thing happened.
真的很奇怪
And I mean, like, really weird.
我被炸进了上一周
I was blown into last week.
一点不夸张
Literally.
我着陆在纽约 但不是我生活的纽约
I landed in New York, but not my New York.
还好他们走运
Lucky for these folks,
蜘蛛侠及时到场拯救了大家
Spider-Man was there to save the day.
我的蜘蛛通感告诉我前往愿景学院
My Spider-sense told me to head to Visions Academy.
你们来得早了
…you guys are early.
当时不明白为什么 直到遇见你
Wasn’t sure why until I met you.
你喜欢你的发型
I like your haircut.
你没资格再跟我提这茬
You don’t get to like my haircut.
我们走
Let’s go.
还有多少跟我们一样的蜘蛛人
How many more Spider-People are there?
等漫展再说吧
Save it for Comic-Con.
漫展是什么
What’s Comic-Con?
你死定了 蜘蛛侠
You’re dead, Spider-Man.
威尔逊 你在做什么
Wilson! What are you doing?
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
理查德 我们走
Richard, come on.
凡妮莎 理查德
Vanessa! Richard!

No!
别回头 宝贝 没事的 没事的
Don’t look back, honey. It’s okay. It’s okay.
我杀了蜘蛛侠
I killed Spider-Man.
为什么又看到了两个
Why did I just see two more?
事实上有三个
There’s three, actually.
不 这是好事 这非常好
No, this is good. This is very, very good.
这意味着你能得偿所愿了
This means you get what you want.
意味着我的对撞机好用
It means my collider works.
我们只要杀死几只臭蜘蛛就行
All we have to do is kill a couple of Spiders.
对撞机会让你的家人复活的
And the collider will bring your family back.
想要多少都行
As many families as you want.
明天 在我的对撞机集♥合♥
Tomorrow, at my collider.
我们的对撞机
Our collider.
他弄坏的
He broke this?
对 他其实挺不好意思的
Yeah. He’s actually really embarrassed about it, so…
所以别跟外人说 好吗
just keep it between us, okay?
我知道哪儿能做个新的
I know where we can make a new one.
我们这次不会再让他把它弄坏了
And we won’t let him break it this time.
你朋友的事我很遗憾
I’m sorry about your friend.
谢了 迈尔斯
Thanks, Miles.
我知道这有多难受
I know how hard this is.
必须自己琢磨明白这些事
To have to figure this stuff out on your own.
知道自己不是唯一一个蜘蛛侠 其实感觉还不错
It’s kinda nice not being the only Spider-person around.
是啊
Yeah.
你什么时候想再开始交朋友
If you ever decide to do friends again,
我永远都等着你
I could always open up a slot.
我会让你知道的
I’ll keep you posted.

Cool.
我们也许应该离开
We should probably go.
彼得 我们都到门口了
Peter, we’re literally on the doorstep.
坏主意 这是个坏主意
Bad idea. This is a bad idea.
放松点
Just relax.
你们很贴心
You guys are all very sweet,
但今天不接待粉丝了
but no more fans today, please.
我还没准备好
I’m not ready for this.
彼得
Peter?
梅姨
Hey, Aunt May.
这可能听上去很疯狂
So this is gonna sound crazy,
但我很确定 我来自…
but I’m pretty sure that I’m from an…
另一个维度
An alternate dimension.

Yeah.
你看上去很累 彼得
You look tired, Peter.
我确实很累
Well, I am tired.
-老了 厚实了 -对 这话我听过了
– And older. And thicker. – Yeah. I’ve heard that already.
天呐 那是运动裤吗
Oh, jeez. Are those sweatpants?
对 就是运动裤
Yup, that’s what they are.
我当时在场 彼得被杀的时候
I was there, when it all happened.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
你来自哪个维度
And what dimension are you from?
布鲁克林
Brooklyn.
彼得有没有地方让我们再做一个这个
Did Peter have a place where we could make another one of these?
一个小装置
A goober.
跟我来
Follow me.
我也有个这地方
Oh, yeah, I got one of these, too.
一个小破棚子 放我的蜘蛛侠装备
A little, old shed where I keep my Spider-gear.
这地方太浮夸了
I mean, this place is pretentious.
老兄 你的棚子也这样吗
Dude. Was yours anything like this?
我的跟这很像
Mine was like this,
但没有越野车 飞机
but take away the jeep, the plane.
比这小得多 想象这里是个沙发床
Imagine it way smaller. Imagine a futon.
我可怜这家伙
I feel sad for this guy.
彼得
Hey, Peter.
我觉得这是个斗篷
I think this is a cape.
彼得一直清楚这份工作有多危险
Peter knew how dangerous the job was.
但他觉得 唯一一个能阻止这家伙的
But he figured the only one who could stop this guy
就是蜘蛛侠
was Spider-Man.
金并知道我们要来
Kingpin knows we’re coming.
我们会寡不敌众的
We’re going to be outnumbered.
别太早下结论
Don’t be so sure.
你们可能需要这些
You might need these.
你以为只有你们想到要来这儿吗
You think you’re the only people who thought to come here?
伙计们
Hey, fellas.
他是黑白画风吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!