-你在这里干什么 -金并来了
– What are you doing here? – Kingpin’s here.
过去点
Just move over.
你踩到我的脚了 到外面去
You’re steppin’ on my foot. Go back outside.
不行 我不能袖手旁观
No! I can’t sit there and let Spider-Man die
眼睁睁看着蜘蛛侠去死
without doing anything about it.
我不要再经历一遍了
I’m not doing that again.
怎么了
What?
我工作时遇到的大部分人都想杀了我
Most people I meet in the workplace try to kill me, so…
换成你这样的也不错
you’re a nice change of pace.
菲斯克先生 看看这个数据
Mr. Fisk! Look at this data.
我知道你并不能真正理解
I know you can’t really understand it,
但这些数据都很不错
but these are really good numbers.
我记住密♥码♥了
And I got the password.
菲斯克先生 如果我们这周再次启动
Mr. Fisk. If we fire again this week
可能会在布鲁克林下面出现一个黑洞
there could be a black hole under Brooklyn.
你看到这个了吗 还有这个
You see this? And this?
这是多♥维♥空间开始相互挤压
This is multiple dimensions beginning to crash into each other.
这是挺标准的蜘蛛侠冒险
This is pretty standard Spider-Man stakes.
你会习惯的 看着
You get used to it. Watch this.
他会说 “你有24小时”
He’s gonna say, “You’ve got 24 hours.”
你有24小时
You’ve got 24 hours.
这意味着在时空连续区
What this means is there could be a rupture
可能出现断裂
in the space-time continuum.
那可糟糕了
That’s bad.
实际上 她说的每一句话都很糟糕
Actually, everything she said was bad.
我刚刚撒谎了
I was lying before.
好吧 等等 让我再给你一些数据
Okay. Hold on. Let me get you some more data.
-你在干什么 伙计 -我动不了了
– What are you doing, bud? – I can’t move.
好了 放松你的手指
Okay, relax your fingers.
我们没时间了 放手吧 活在当下
We don’t have time. Just let go. Be in the moment.
我正在当下呢 是个糟糕的当下
I am in the moment. It’s a terrible moment.
-我不是想拒绝 -别再找借口了
– I’m not refusing. – No more excuses.
我只是需要多一点时间
I just need more time.
他们就在门外 他们会看见你的
They’re right there. They’re gonna see you.
迈尔斯 别粘着了
Miles, you gotta unstick.
你平时是怎么放松的
What do you do to relax?
放松 好吧好吧好吧
Relax. Okay, okay, okay.
更不用说 我
Needless to say, I…
我的老天爷
Oh, for crying out loud.
就此打住吧 宝贝 我整个一团糟
Callin’ it quits now, baby, I’m a wreck.
你也一团糟
You’re a wreck, ooh…
青少年最可怕了
Teenagers: just the worst.
-迈尔斯 你去哪了 -我就在这呢
– Miles, where did you go? – I’m right here.
-哪里 我看不见你 -我就在你面前
– Where? I can’t see ya. – I’m right in front of you.
-蜘蛛侠能隐形吗 -在我的宇宙不能
– Can Spider-Man turn invisible? – Not in my universe.
你刚刚戳中我的眼睛了
You just poked me in my eye!
这太不可思议了 像是某种打或逃机制
This is incredible. Some kind of fight or flight thing.
那是什么
What’s that?
记住密♥码♥ 大写的DGFAMPESAND
Remember this password. D-G-F-A-M-P-E-S-A-N-D…
慢点
Slow down!
-4-$-3-5-8-7-6-5-3-4-5-4-5-3-5.
-我得拿笔记下来 -下载电路图
– I need to write it down! – Download the schematic.
-我要怎么做 -我要使出美男计了
– How do I do that? – While I turn on the charm.
蜘蛛侠
Spider-Man?
刚才没看见你
Didn’t see you there.
我现在有点惊慌失措
Okay, I’m kinda freaking out right now.
你应该死了才对
I mean, you’re supposed to be dead.
没想到吧 好了 这可不行 我们不喜欢
Surprise! Okay. That’s a no-no. We don’t like that.
太迷人了
This is fascinating.
好了 这是我的脸
Okay, that’s my face.
完全不同的彼得·帕克
An entirely different Peter Parker.
有点小肚腩 也许是因为时空扭曲
Little bit of a gut, perhaps from dimensional warping.
对对对 我扭曲之前苗条多了
Oh, yeah-yeah-yeah. I was way flatter before I warped.
穿过多重宇宙
Travel through the multiverse
似乎恶化了…
appears to have deteriorated the…
剩下的几位是什么
What was the rest?!
你多大了
Hey, how old are you?
你看起来可不像35岁
‘Cause you don’t look a day over 35.
他们说我疯了 他们说我疯了
They said I was crazy! They said I was crazy!
你就得让他们看看 你没疯
You showed ’em you’re not crazy.
这可能会有点疼
This might pinch a little.
我知道 我只是必须取些样本
I know. I just need to get these samples.
好吧
Okay.
整理一下桌面好吗 女士
Organize your desktop, lady.
细胞完全衰退
Just complete cellular decay.
我从没见过这样的案例
I’ve never seen anything like this.
你在搞什么
What are you doing?
我把整台电脑一起搬走
I’m just taking the whole thing.
很显然你出了故障
And obviously you’ve been glitching.
“故障” 不 你为什么这么说
“Glitchin'”? No. Why would you even say that?
如果你在这个维度待得太久
If you stay in this dimension too long,
你的身体将会瓦解
your body’s gonna disintegrate.
你知道那会有多痛苦吗 彼得·帕克
Do you know how painful that would be, Peter Parker?
不知道
I don’t know.
你无法想象
You can’t imagine.
而我 已经等不及想看了
And I, for one, can’t wait to watch.
你说你叫什么来着
What did you say your name was?
奥利维亚·奥克塔维斯博士
Dr. Olivia Octavius.
我大胆猜下 你的朋友是叫你章鱼博士吗
Can I assume that your friends call you Doc Ock?
我的朋友叫我小维
My friends actually call me Liv.
我的敌人才叫我章鱼博士
My enemies call me Doc Ock.
有我呢 跑
I got this! Run!
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
-有我呢 -“有我呢” 彼得
– I got it! – Oh, you “Got it,” Peter?
我能解决 伙计
I got it handled, buddy!
一切都好
Everything is fine!
-好吧 这有点不妙 -你话真多
– Okay, this is a little bit bad. – You’re chatty.
得走了
Gotta go.
我就是从这一刻开始落下风
This is the moment that I’m losin’ the fight.
我告诉你个好消息吧 我们不需要显示器
Let me tell you the good news. We don’t need the monitor.
彼得
Peter!
你没告诉我你有个隐形的朋友
You didn’t tell me you had an invisible friend!
你能把它还给我吗 年轻人
Could you give me that back, young man?
彼得
Peter!
这是专有物品
It’s proprietary.
-现在是隐身的完美时机 -是
– This’d be a good time to turn invisible. – Yep.
好吧 不隐形了 选个百吉饼
Okay, not gonna turn invisible. Selecting a bagel.
举止正常点
Act super normal.
蜘蛛侠
Spider-Man?
说来有趣
You know, that’s funny,
这话我经常听到
I get that a lot.
-蜘蛛侠 -举起手来
– Spider-Man? – Hey! Hands up!
-我们来换个手 -什么
– Now we do a switchy-switchy. – What?
回来
Get back here!
你们以为自己能去哪
Where do you think you’re going?
-他拿了百吉饼 -该荡起来了
– He took a bagel! – Time to swing,
-就像我教你的那样 -你什么时候教我了
– just like I taught ya. – When did you teach me that?
我没有 就是团队建设的一个小笑话
I didn’t. It’s a little joke for team-building.
-好了 准备好了吗 -当然没有
– All right, you ready? – Of course I’m not ready!
我还办不到
I can’t do this yet!
大家都知道学习的最好时机
Everybody knows that the best way to learn
就是经历生死攸关的考验的时候
is under intense life-threatening pressure.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
你在下面做什么呢
What are you doing down there?
我跑得比荡得快
I run better than I swing.
你必须荡起来 不然他们会抓到你
You gotta swing or they’ll catch you.
你不是一直想荡吗
This is what you wanted.
快回来 小朋友
Come back, little boy.
用臀部发力 想粘哪儿就看哪儿
Aim with your hips! Look where you want it to hit.
挺起胸膛 别忘了带动身体
Square your shoulders. Don’t forget to follow through!
重心在后脚时不要发射