That was really just a guess?
我们在物理课上学过
We learned about it in physics.
-量子力学 -这简直是太棒了
– Quantum theory. – This is amazing!
你可以像彼得承诺的那样教我
You can teach me like Peter said he would.
他死之前承诺的
Before he died.
-没错 -可不是嘛
– Yeah. Exactly. – Yeah, right.
听着 我向他保证过
Look, I made a promise to him.
这是第一课 小子
Here’s lesson number one, kid.
别光注意嘴 要注意手
Don’t watch the mouth. Watch the hands.
彼得 认真的…
Peter, seriously…
相信我 小子
Trust me, kid.
这一切都会让你成为更好的蜘蛛侠
This’ll all make you a better Spider-Man.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
不 我不好
No, I’m not.
你的身体出什么问题了
What’s going on with your body?
我觉得我的原子不太乐意
I don’t think my atoms are real jazzed
来到这个错误的维度
about being in the wrong dimension.
听着 我不想找份当蜘蛛侠教练的兼♥职♥
Look, I’m not looking for a side gig as a Spider-Man coach.
我在我那个维度有好多事要做
I got a lot going on in my dimension.
能力越大 责任…
“With great power comes great…”
你敢把这句话说完试试
Don’t you dare finish that sentence.
不许说 我受够了这句话
Don’t do it! I’m sick of it.
想听我的建议吗 回去做个普通孩子吧
Want my advice? Go back to being a regular kid.
我没有选择
I don’t have a choice!
金并有台超级对撞机
Kingpin’s got a supercollider.
他想杀了我
He’s tryin’ to kill me.
-你刚刚说了什么 -金并想要杀了我
– What did you just say? – Kingpin’s tryin’ to kill me.
谁关心那个呀 那台对撞机在哪
Who cares about that. Where’s the collider?
布鲁克林 菲斯克大厦底下
Brooklyn. Under Fisk Tower.
-再见 -你要去哪
– Goodbye. – Where you going?
等机器再次启动的时候
When it runs again,
我就跳进去回到我的世界
I’ll jump in and get back to my life.
你不能让他们启动机器
You can’t let them run it.
我应该把它毁了
I’m supposed to destroy it
这样它就再也没法启动 不然所有人都会死
so it never runs again or everyone’s gonna die.
“不然所有人都会死” 他们总是这么说
“Or everyone’s gonna die.” That is what they always say.
但在所有人死之前总有那么一点时间
But there’s always a little bit of time before everybody dies
那时就该我上场了
and that’s when I do my best work.
你难道不需要这个吗
Aren’t you gonna need this?
你有个小装置 拿来
Aw, you have a goober. Give it.
等等 不行 别急 他称之为覆写钥匙
Wait, no. Not so fast. He called it an override key.
总是有这么一把绕路钥匙 病毒钥匙
There’s always a bypass key, a virus key,
随便一把什么钥匙
a who-cares key.
我总是记不住
I can never remember,
所以把它们统称为小装置 拿来
so I always call it a goober. Give it.
我需要用它去毁灭对撞机
I need it to destroy the collider.
我需要用它回家
I need it to go home.
不 我会把它吞下去的 别耍我
No! I’ll swallow it. Don’t play with me.
-什么 -我说…
– What? – I said…
对撞机创造了一个传送门把我带到了这里
The collider created a portal that brought me here.
而我得…
And I have to get…
你是把它弄坏了吗
Did you break this?
没有 它自己坏了
No, it broke.
我不记得发生了什么
I don’t remember what happened.
瞧 这就是为什么我不要孩子
See, this is why I never had kids.
我们不能再做一把吗
Can’t we make another one?
不 我们什么也做不了
No. We can’t do anything.
拜你所赐 我得去炼金术公♥司♥
Thanks to you, I have to re-steal
把你的蜘蛛侠偷过的东西再偷一次
what your guy stole from Alchemax
然后重新做一把
and make another one of these.
如果在你离开之后我不把对撞机关掉
If I don’t turn off the collider after you leave,
这座城市里的每一个人
everyone in this city,
我爸妈 我叔叔
my parents, my uncle
还有上百万其他人都会死
and millions of others, will die.
你就打算这样一走了之
And you’re just gonna go home
把我留在这里让我自己处理这件事吗
and leave me here to figure this out for myself?
-你觉得可以 蜘蛛侠 -嗯
– You good with that, Spider-Man? – Yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
让你产生罪恶感 起作用了吗
Making you feel guilty. Is it working?
怎么可能… 没有 你看看我
How could it…? No. Look at me.
看着像是起作用了吗
Does it look like it’s working?
不 不 没有…
No. No, it’s not…
不 不 不 不能让他赢
No! No! No! Do not let him win!
行吧 小子 你赢了
All right, kid. You win.
来吧 我们一秒都不能浪费
Come on, we don’t have a second to lose.
我爱这个汉堡 太好吃了
I love this burger. So delicious.
这是我吃过的最好吃的汉堡之一
One of the best burgers I’ve ever had.
在我那个宇宙 这地方六年前倒闭了
In my universe, this place closed six years ago.
我不知道为什么 真的想不通
I don’t know why. I really don’t.
你有带钱吧 我现在手头不是很宽裕
You have money, right? I’m not very liquid right now.
-我们能集中注意力吗 -当然
– Can we focus? – Mm-hm. Sure.
-另一个彼得… -你的还吃吗
– The other Peter… – You gonna eat that?
我听着呢
I’m listening.
另一个彼得答应要教我怎么做
The other Peter said he was gonna be showing me the ropes.
你现在有什么蜘蛛侠小贴士可以告诉我吗
You got any Spider-Man tips you can tell me now?
嗯 我有一堆
Yeah, I got plenty.
给面具消毒
Disinfect the mask.
在紧身衣里撒点爽身粉
You’re gonna wanna use baby powder in the suit,
关节处多撒点
heavy on the joints.
你可不想磨破吧
You don’t want any chafing, right?
-还有吗 -没有了 以上就是全部的了
– Anything else? – Nope, that was everything.
我觉得你会是个糟糕的老师
I think you’re gonna be a bad teacher.
查查炼金术公♥司♥在哪里
Look up where Alchemax is.
“纽约哈德森谷里的一座私人科技园”
“A private technological campus in Hudson Valley, New York.”
你可以在过去的路上教我怎么荡
You can teach me to swing on the way there.
我才不要一路荡去哈德森谷呢 迈尔斯
I’m not swinging to the Hudson Valley, Miles.
特别是在饱餐了一顿汉堡早餐之后
Not after a hearty burger breakfast.
省点腿力 你等下会感谢我的
Keep your legs fresh. You’re gonna thank me later.
♪I can see a new horizon♪
♪Underneath the blazing sky♪
♪I’ll be where the eagle’s flying higher…♪
-不要披披风 -我觉得很酷
– And it’s a no on the cape. – I think it’s cool.
脱掉 那样太不礼貌了
Take that off. It’s disrespectful.
蜘蛛侠不披披风
Spider-Man doesn’t wear a cape.
所以我们要如何追溯彼得的脚步
So how do we retrace Peter’s steps?
问得好
That’s a good question.
如果我是我的话 我会怎么做
What would I do if I were me?
有了
Got it.
第一步 我溜进实验室
Step One: I infiltrate the lab.
二 找到首席科学家的电脑
Two: Find the head scientist’s computer.
那个推自行车的女士就是首席科学家
That lady with the bike is the head scientist.
-我在学校放的纪录片里见过她 -棒
– I saw her in this documentary at school. – Cool!
第三步 我再次检查我的衣服穿没穿好
Step Three: I reexamine my personal biases.
第四步 我黑进电脑
Step Four: I hack the computer.
那其实不算黑进去
It’s not technically hacking.
现在不是时候 等等 我的思绪一下断了
Not now. Hold on. I just lost my train of thought.
第五步 下载那个重要的东西
Step Five: Download the important stuff.
我一眼就能看出来哪个重要
I’ll know it when I see it.
第六步 我从餐厅拿个百吉饼然后开跑
Step Six: I grab a bagel from the cafeteria and run.
那我要干什么
So, what am I doing?
第七步 你留在这里放哨 这非常重要
Step Seven: You stay here. You’re lookout. Very important.
听着老兄 你必须教我怎么做蜘蛛侠
Look, man. You gotta teach me how to do Spider-Man stuff
不然我没办法帮上忙
or I won’t be able to help.
好好看好好学 小子 我晚点考你
Watch and learn, kid! I’ll quiz ya later!
我为什么会和这个差劲的潦倒失业老蜘蛛侠困在一起
Why did I get stuck with the janky, old, broke hobo Spider-Man?!
那倒是新鲜
That’s new.
金并
Kingpin.
我在干什么 我在干什么
What am I doing? What am I doing?
我在干什么 我在干什么
What am I doing? What am I doing?
彼得
Peter!
彼得
Peter!
彼得
Peter!