这我说了不算
It’s not up to me.
那是绿魔吗
Is that Green Goblin?!
你为什么不肯放弃
Why won’t you quit?!
我想我是希望布鲁克林不被吸入黑洞
I guess I like Brooklyn not being sucked into a black hole.
我还是走吧
I think I’m gonna go.
斯塔顿岛我不太介意 但布鲁克林不行
Staten Island, maybe. Not Brooklyn.
不要
No! No!
又什么啊
What now?
这什么地方
What is this place?
你知道你鞋带没系好吗
Did you know your shoes are untied?
这是件连体衣
This is a onesie,
所以我没这种问题
so I don’t really have to worry about it.
我以为我是唯一一个 你跟我一样
I thought I was the only one. You’re like me.
但我不想要这样
I don’t wanna be.
我觉得你是没选择的 孩子
I don’t think you have a choice, kiddo.
你现在心里肯定很乱
Got a lot going through your head, I’m sure.
是啊
Yeah.
你会没事的 我可以帮你
You’re gonna be fine. I can help you.
如果你留下 我会教你怎么做
If you stick around, I can show you the ropes.

Yeah.
我得先赶紧去摧毁这台大机器
I just need to destroy this big machine real quick
以免时空连续性崩塌
before the space-time continuum collapses.
待着别动
Don’t move.
回见
See you in a bit.
他怎么做到的
How does he do that?
这里吗 不 是这里
Is it here? No, no, it’s here.
好了
All right, folks.
我总插反
I always get this wrong.
糟糕
Oh, boy.
徘徊者
Prowler.
哥们 我正忙着呢
Man, I was in the middle of something.
我好累啊
I am so tired.
你是生我气了吗 你似乎是生我气了
Are you mad at me? I feel like you’re mad at me.
就这点本事吗
That all you got?
恶心死了
Aw, so gross.
我该上去帮他的
I should go up there and help him.
我骗谁呢 我才不该那么做呢
Who am I kidding? I should not do that.
小心 蜘蛛侠来了
Watch out. Here comes the Spider-Man.
喜欢我的新玩具吗
You like my new toy?
花了好多钱 但反正那东西死了也用不着
Cost me a fortune, but, hey, can’t take it with you, right?
你大老远跑来看测试
You came all this way. Watch the test.
流光溢彩的
It’s a hell of a freaking light show.
你肯定喜欢
You’re gonna love this.
不 别这么做 停下
No! No, don’t do this! Stop!
你不知道会有什么结果 你会害死所有人的
You don’t know what it can do! You’ll kill us all!
多个维度打开了
I see multiple dimensions opening!
三 四 五个不同的维度
That was three, four and five separate dimensions.
但状态不稳定 我们该停下
It’s unstable! We should stop.
诺曼 你对头部创伤怎么看
Norm, what’s your take on head trauma?
我警告你了 伙计
I tried to warn you, pal.
绿魔 不 把他拿开
Goblin, no! Get him outta there!
威尔森 你在哪
Wilson! Where are we?
好奇怪
Really weird.
威尔森
Wilson!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事 我就是在休息
I’m fine, I’m fine. I’m just resting.
-你能起来吗 -嗯
– Can’t you get up? – Yeah.
嗯 我总能起来
Yeah, I always get up.
咳嗽可能不是好现象
The coughing’s probably not a good sign.
找到他 快
Find him. Now.
听着 我们得合作 我们时间不多了
Listen, we gotta team up here. We don’t have that much time.
这把覆写钥匙是中止对撞机的唯一办法
This override key is the only way to stop the collider.
飞上去 插入钥匙 按下按钮 把它炸飞
Swing up there, use this key, push the button and blow it up.
你得把脸遮住
You need to hide your face.
不要把你的身份告诉别人
You don’t tell anyone who you are.
绝不能让人知道 他控制了所有人
No one can know. He’s got everyone in his pocket.
-什么 -如果他再次开启机器
– What? – If he turns the machine on again,
你所知的一切都会消失
everything you know will disappear.
你的家人 所有人
Your family, everyone.
每一个人
Everyone.
向我保证你会做到
Promise me you’ll do this.
我保证
I promise.
去吧 摧毁对撞机
Go. Destroy the collider.
我会去找你的
I’ll come and find you.
没事的
It’s gonna be okay.
墓石
Tombstone.
测试到此为止
We’re done with tests.
准备好再次启动它 尽快
Get that thing ready to go again. And soon.
跑快点
Run faster!
这些人真没用
These guys are weak.
我倒想说很高兴再见到你 蜘蛛侠
I’d say it’s nice to see you again, Spider-Man,
但我不高兴
but it’s not.
金并 生意好吗
Hey, Kingpin. How’s business?
好极了
Boomin’.
好啊 这可不行
Nice. Aw, that’s a no-no.
这会在布鲁克林下面打开黑洞的
This might open a black hole under Brooklyn.
这样的险不值得冒
It can’t be worth the risk.
并不总是为了钱 蜘蛛侠
It’s not always about the money, Spider-Man.
你不想知道我在那里看到了什么吗
Don’t you wanna know what I saw in there?
等等
Wait.
我知道你想做什么
I know what you’re trying to do,
不会成功的
and it won’t work.
他们死了
They’re gone.
处理掉尸体
Get rid of the body.
怎么回事
What was that?
杀了那人
Kill that guy.
别粘了
Stop sticking!
关门小心
Stand clear of the closing doors, please.
嗯 好像是班克西的作品
Yeah, I think it’s a Banksy.
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police! Put your hands up!
迈尔斯
Miles? Miles?
你怎么没在学校
Why aren’t you at school?
没事了 没事了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
迈尔斯 怎么了
Miles? ¿Qué te pasa?
是因为地震吗
Is it the earthquake?
我今晚能睡这里吗
Can I sleep here tonight?
迈尔斯 现在不是周末
Miles. It’s a weeknight.
你应该遵守校规的
You made a commitment to that school.
杰夫 他正难过呢
Jeff, he’s upset.
你当然可以住下
Of course you can stay.
-爸爸 -嗯
– Dad? – Yeah.
你真的恨蜘蛛侠吗
Do you really hate Spider-Man?
是啊 这种义警…
Yeah. I mean, with a vigilante, there is…
杰夫 亲爱的
Jeff, mi amor.
怎么了 他问的
What? He asked me.
亲爱的 你知道我对蜘蛛侠的看法 拜托
Baby, you know how I feel about Spider-Man. Come on.
你知道他很爱你
Tú sabes que él te quiere mucho.
所以他才对你那么严格 你知道吧
That’s why he’s tough on you. You know that, right?
妈妈 你考虑过搬出布鲁克林吗
Mom, do you ever think about moving out of Brooklyn?
我们家的人从来不逃避 迈尔斯
Our family doesn’t run from things, Miles.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
他是怎么回事
What’s that about?
他现在不好过 杰夫
He’s having a hard time, Jeff.
越是艰难
When it gets hard,
越是要坚持到底
that’s when he’s gotta stick it out.
我们先插播一条特别新闻
We interrupt this broadcast for a special report.
今晚传来悲哀的消息
Sad news tonight.
被人称为蜘蛛侠的英雄死了
The hero known as Spider-Man has died
死于布鲁克林又一次强地震造成的伤势
after injuries related to another powerful earthquake in Brooklyn.
多个消息源证实
Multiple sources are confirming

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!