♪You gotta hay? It’s for the hoes♪
换种颜色结束这条线
Now you can cut that line with another color.
♪You can get with this or you can get with that♪
♪You can get with this or you can get with that♪
♪You can get with this or you can get with that♪
♪I think you’ll get with this for this is where it’s at♪
帮帮忙
Little help?
♪…who was quite contrary talkin’ ’bout Mary…♪
你想滴下来吗 如果想 那很好
Did you want drips? ‘Cause if you do, that’s cool,
但如果不是 就得挪地方了
but if you don’t, you gotta keep it moving.
那是有意的
That’s intentional.
太疯狂了吗
Is it too crazy?
没有
No, man.
迈尔斯 我很理解你的意思
Miles, I see exactly what you’re doing there.
嗯
Yeah.
我和你♥爸♥以前常做这个
You know, me and your dad used to do this back in the day.
-少来了 -真的
– Stop lyin’. – It’s true.
然后他成了警♥察♥ 我不知道
Then he took on the cop thing, and I don’t know…
他是个好人 但…
He’s a good guy, just…
你明白的
You know what I’m sayin’.
好了 走吧 我得走了
All right, come on, man. I gotta roll.
迈尔斯 走吧
Miles, let’s go.
好奇怪
That’s weird.
我的裤子缩水了
My pants shrank.
我进入青春期了
I think I hit puberty.
我得买♥♥新裤子
I gotta get new pants.
等等 为什么我脑子里的声音那么响
Wait. Why is the voice in my head so loud?
什么
What?
-你没事吧 -什么
– Are you okay? – What?
我怎么大汗淋漓的
Why am I so sweaty?
你怎么大汗淋漓的
Why are you so sweaty?
是青春期的问题
It’s a puberty thing.
我不知道我为什么那么说
I don’t know why I said that.
我才没进入青春期呢
I’m not going through puberty.
我进入了 已经结束了
I did, but I’m done.
我是个男人了
I’m a man.
你是新来的吧 这是我们的共同点
So you’re, like, new here, right? We got that in common.
嗯 算是一点吧
Yeah. That’s one thing.
好啊 我是迈尔斯
Cool. Yeah. I’m Miles.
我是格温…达
I’m Gwe… anda.
等等 你叫格温达吗
Wait, your name is Gwanda?
是的 是非洲名字 我是南非人
Yes, it’s African. I’m South African.
但我没有口音 因为我在这里长大
No accent though ’cause I was raised here.
在她走开之前做肩咚
Do the shoulder touch now before she walks away.
这为什么那么可怕
Why is this so scary?
我是在慢动作吗 还是只是我那么觉得
Am I doing this in slow motion or does it just feel that way?
我开玩笑的 其实我叫温达
I’m kidding. It’s Wanda.
没有G 那多不像话
No “G.” That’s crazy.
好吧
Okay, then.
回头见了
I’ll see you around.
回见
See you.
抱歉
Sorry.
-该死 -你可以放手吗
– Oh, crap. – Can you let go, please?
-我放不开 -冷静点 没事的
– I can’t let go. – Ow! Ow! Calm down. It’s fine.
-迈尔斯 放手 -我在努力呢
– Miles, let go. – Workin’ on it.
只是青春期的问题
It’s just puberty.
我觉得你都不知道青春期什么意思 放松下来
I don’t think you know what puberty is. Just relax.
-好 我有计划了 -好啊
– Okay, I have a plan. – Great.
-我要使劲拽 -这计划太糟了
– I’m gonna pull really hard. – That’s a terrible plan.
-一 -别那么做
– One. – Don’t do this.
-二 -三
– Two. – Three!
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you?
嗯 可荣幸了
Sure. Total pleasure.
没人看到 没事的
No one saw. It’s okay.
没人知道 没人知道
No one knows, no one knows.
大家都知道了
Everyone knows.
大家都知道了 他们在谈论我
Everyone knows. They’re talkin’ ’bout me.
他们什么都看到了
They saw everything!
他知道了 她知道了 他们知道了
He knows. She knows. They know.
她好高啊
She’s super tall.
他为什么在笑 我现在成了奇葩男了吗
Why is he smiling? Am I the weird guy now?
我在干什么
What am I doing?
那家伙可奇怪了
That guy’s such a weirdo.
我怎么停下
How do I stop?
他们听得到我的想法吗
Can they hear my thoughts?!
我的想法怎么都那么响
Why are all my thoughts so loud?!
我知道你昨晚溜出去了 莫拉莱斯
I know you snuck out last night, Morales.
装傻
Play dumb!
莫拉莱斯是谁
Who’s Morales?
不能那么傻啦
Not that dumb!
好了 你没事了
Okay, okay. You’re okay.
你没事了
You’re okay.
他绝对找不到你
He’ll never find you.
不是吧
No.
你进我办公室干什么 莫拉莱斯
What are you doing in my office, Morales?!
莫拉莱斯 开门
Morales! Open up!
蜘蛛当 绿魔当
Spider-bells Goblin smells
为什么会这样
Why is this happening?
蜘蛛虫爆了胎
Spider-buggy blew a tire
他嗓子不错
He’s got a nice voice.
蜘蛛当 蜘蛛当
Spidey-bells, Spidey-bells
开门
Open up!
别粘着了
Stop sticking!
粘住 迈尔斯
Keep sticking, Miles!
霍夫斯塔德是说…
Hofstadter is suggesting…
我们…
…is that we…
看…
…look on the…
好吧
Okay.
我的房♥间
My room!
“为什么会这样”
“Why is this happening?”
“求你别粘着了”
“Please stop sticking.”
“求你粘住”
“Please keep st…”
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
怎么会有两个蜘蛛侠
How could there be two Spider-Men?
不可能有两个蜘蛛侠
There can’t be two Spider-Men.
能吗
Can there?
亚伦叔叔 快接听啊
Come on, Uncle Aaron, pick up. Pick up!
我是亚伦
Yo, it’s Aaron.
我要出城几天
I’m outta town for a few days.
回来后再打给你 再见
I’ll hit you when I’m back. Peace.
不 不不不
No. No-No-No-No-No.
这不可能
It’s not possible!
只是青春期
It’s just puberty.
那是只正常蜘蛛 我是个正常孩子
It’s a normal spider and I’m a normal kid!
厉害
All right!
我得告诉谁
I gotta tell someone.
好吧 你在发疯 迈尔斯
Okay, you’re being crazy, Miles.
你是在发疯
You’re being crazy.
找到那只蜘蛛
Find the spider.
你就会明白了
You’ll see.
是只普通蜘蛛
It’s a normal spider.
这只蜘蛛都正常到无聊了
It’s, like, boring how normal this spider is.
我为什么会遇到这种事
Why is this happening to me?
等等 我在做什么
Slow down! What am I doing?
这边
Way over there.
你跟我一样
You’re like me.
迈尔斯 小心
Miles. Look out.
我不想做个英雄
I don’t wanna be a hero.
迈尔斯
Miles.
诺曼 听我说
Norman, listen to me.
蜘蛛侠
Spider-Man?
我不能允许你打开通往另一个维度的传送门
I cannot let you open a portal to another dimension.
这不符合布鲁克林的分区法
Brooklyn is not zoned for that.