That’s awesome.
这就像那个发光物
It’s like the glowy thing.
那个发光物是爆♥炸♥性齐塔瑞能量核
That glowy thing is an explosive Chitauri energy core.
你是说我们一直到处带着枚炸♥弹♥
You mean, we’ve been carrying around a bomb?
得有辐射才会让它
It would require radiation to transform it
进入易爆状态
into an explosive state.
不不
No, no, no, no, no.
拜托 谁来放我出去
Please! Please, somebody, let me out!
凯伦 你得帮我超控那个时间锁
Karen, you have to help me override that time lock.
好 凯伦 降低电压 运行一下
Okay, Karen, lower the voltage and run it.
试验不成功
Trial unsuccessful.
好吧 我们只能把所有组合都试一遍了
Okay, we’re just gonna have to try every sequence.
内德 彼得 我们要迟了 走吧
Ned, Peter, we’re gonna be late. Come on, let’s go.
好 等等
Okay. Hold on, hold on.
第247次试验
Initiating trial 247.
成功了 成功了
It worked. It works!
务必关闭所有手♥机♥
Please be sure all cell phones are turned off.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯伦 你得尽快送我去竞赛场地
Karen, you have to get me to the decathlon as fast as possible.
好的 告诉我在哪
Sure thing. Just tell me where it is.
就在华盛顿纪念碑街对面
It’s right across the street from the Washington Monument.
我是内德 请留言
It’s Ned. Leave a message.
内德 给我打电♥话♥ 那个发光物是炸♥弹♥
Ned, call me back! The glowy thing’s a bomb!
你右边有辆车靠近
There’s a vehicle approaching on your right.
我们进入了赛点
We have now entered sudden death.
下一个回答正确者将赢下冠军
The next correct answer wins the championship.
中城区科技高中
Midtown tech?
Zero.
正确
That is correct.
中城区拿下冠军
Midtown takes the championship!
我们赢了
We won!
各位 我好为你们骄傲
You guys, I am so proud of you.
就说我们不需要彼得吧
Told you we didn’t need Peter.
弗拉士 你一个问题都没答过
Flash, you didn’t answer a single question.
-在感受气氛呢 米歇尔 -是啊
– Taking it all in, Michelle? – Oh, yeah, I just–
我不太想颂扬奴隶建造的东西
I don’t want to celebrate something that was built by slaves.
华盛顿纪念碑不会是…
I’m sure the Washington Monument wasn’t built by–
好吧
Okay.
-好好看书吧 -谢谢
– Enjoy your book. – Thanks.
-内德 你还活着 -彼得 你没事吧
– Ned, you’re alive! – Peter, are you okay?
内德 发光物呢 发光物
Ned, Ned, where’s the glowy thing? The glowy thing?
别担心 安全着呢 在我背包里
Don’t worry, it’s safe. It’s in my backpack.
不 内德 听着
No, Ned, listen!
不 内德 发光物是危险品
No, no, Ned, the glowy thing is dangerous!
你错过了竞赛
You missed the decathlon.
-我替你掩护了 -内德 听我说
– I covered for you. – Ned, listen to me!
我们在华盛顿纪念碑
We’re at the Washington Monument…
-彼得 是你吗 -丽兹
– Peter, is that you? – Hey, Liz.
-那是丽兹吗 -请让内德接电♥话♥
– Is that Liz? – Please, put Ned back on the phone.
-你该把你的感觉告诉她 -你不见人影
– You should tell her how you feel. – You flake!
幸好我们赢了
You are so lucky we won.
我想生你气 但我更加担心
You know, I want to be mad, but I’m more worried.
你是怎么回事啊
Like, what is going on with you?
丽兹 我得跟内德讲话 真的是要紧事
Liz, I have to talk to Ned. It’s really important!
小姐 请把东西都放在传送带上
Miss, all items on the belt, please.
丽兹 内德背包里有样东西
Liz, there’s something in Ned’s backpack!
非常危险 千万不能过X光
It’s really dangerous. Don’t let it go through an X-ray.
丽兹 丽兹 该死
Liz? Liz! Damn it.
哈林顿老师 能让我去告诉彼得他被开除了吗
Mr. Harrington, can I be the one to tell Peter he’s expelled?
华盛顿纪念碑高169.29米
The Washington Monument is 555 feet, five and one-eighth inches tall.
可以看到大理石和花岗岩
Notice how the marble and granite
沿着石块周围被切开
are cut around the stone.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
不不不 凯伦 上面什么情况
No, no, no. Karen, what’s going on up there?
齐塔瑞能量核爆♥炸♥了
The Chitauri core has detonated
导致电梯结构严重受损
and caused severe structural damage to the elevator.
-糟糕 -我的朋友在上面
– Oh, no. – My friends are up there.
什么 别担心 女士 一切都会没事的
What? Don’t worry, ma’am, everything’s gonna be okay.
借过 借过 天呐 好高啊
Excuse me, excuse me. Oh, my god, that’s tall.
天呐 看天花板
Oh, my god. Look at the ceiling.
大家冷静
Just stay calm, everyone.
我们都要死在这里了
We are all going to die here.
预计10分钟后将发生致命失效
Estimating 10 minutes before catastrophic failure.
我们完蛋了
We’re freakin’ screwed.
好了 各位 我知道那很吓人
Okay, guys, I know that was scary,
但我们的安全系统还好使
but our safety systems are working.
安全系统已完全失效
The safety systems are completely failing.
我们在这里很安全
We’re very safe in here.
电梯内的人面临即刻的死亡威胁
The occupants are in imminent mortal danger.
我已经尽快了
I’m going as fast as I can!
来吧 把手递给我
Let’s go. Give me your hand.
125秒后将发生致命失效
You now have 125 seconds until catastrophic failure.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
意外动作导致了情况加速恶化
Unexpected motion has caused the deterioration to escalate.
我怎么进去
How do I get in there?
启动侦查无人机
Activating reconnaissance drone.
那个一直在我胸前吗 太赞了
Has that been there this whole time? That’s awesome.
寻找最佳进入口
Locating optimal entry point.
前往西南窗口
Proceed to southwest window.
凯伦 我就去
Karen, I’m on my way.
-这里有好多玻璃 -你行的
– There’s a lot of glass here. – You got this.
继续
Keep coming, keep coming.
好了 天呐
Okay. Oh, my god.
好了
Okay.
怎么了 你已经到达西南窗口了
What’s wrong? You’ve reached the southwest window.
-你为什么犹豫不前 -没事
– Why are you hesitating? – It’s fine.
我就是从没爬过这么高
I’ve just never been this high before.
而且你还没有重装你的降落伞
You have also not reinstalled your parachute,
如果从这么高掉下去 很可能会致命
so a fall from this height would most likely be lethal.
太好了
Perfect.
天呐
Oh, my god.
它怎么不碎
Why is it not breaking?
是10厘米厚的防弹玻璃
It’s four-inch ballistic glass.
你得制♥造♥更大的动量
You’ll have to create more momentum.
这里是特区警♥察♥ 上报身份
This is D.C. Metro police. Identify yourself.
我朋友在里面呢 快停下
My friends are in there! My friends are in there! Stop!
立刻回到地面上
Return to the ground immediately.
-下一个谁 -我 到我了
– Okay, who’s next? – Me, it’s my turn!
弗拉士 不是吧 你干什么呢
Flash, seriously? What are you doing?
-上去吧 -别管奖杯了
– Come on. – Don’t worry about the trophy.
退下
Stand down!
立刻回到地面上
Return to the ground immediately!
回到地面上 否则我们开火了
Return to the ground or we will open fire!
上去 上去
Go up, go up.
我行的
I got this.
拿着我的奖杯
Take my trophy!
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance!
我死定了
I’m gonna die.
小心
Look out!
我成功了
I did it!
你们好吗
How you doing?
别担心 有我呢
Don’t worry about it. I got you.
太好了
Yes! Yes!
大块头 别乱动了
Big guy, quit moving around.
抱歉 先生 真抱歉
I’m sorry, sir. So sorry.
快走
Let’s go, let’s go!
好了
Okay, okay.
-哈林顿老师 来 -内德 来啊
– Mr. Harrington, go. – Ned, come on.
-好了 你们到了 -来吧 丽兹
– All right. This is your stop. – Come on, Liz.
快走 都出去
Go, go, go. Everybody out!
快走啊 快走
Move it, people. Move it, move it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!