– What? – Yeah.
我们得赶紧跑
We gotta get out of here.
不不
No, no, no.
我得跟上他们
I gotta follow them.
或许他们能引我找到把我丢进湖里的人
Maybe they can lead me to the guy that dropped me in the lake.
有人把你丢进了湖里
Someone dropped you in a lake?
是啊 那滋味可不好受
Yeah, it was not good.
-彼得 -不 待在这里 内德
– Peter– – No. Stay there, Ned.
彼得
Peter.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
嗯 你挺好吗
Yeah. You good?
下象棋呢
Chess.
要是老大知道我们在哪
Man, can you imagine what the boss would say
他会怎么说啊
if he knew where we were?
读数显示这里有能量脉冲
It’s saying there was an energy pulse here.
但武器不在
There’s no sign of the weapon.
就算之前在 现在也不在了
And even if it was here, now it’s gone.
我们也走吧
So are we.
这好赞
This is so awesome.
是吧
I know, right?
他们在布鲁克林
They’re in Brooklyn.
斯塔顿岛
Staten Island.
离开泽西了
Leaving Jersey.
他们停下了
They stopped.
马里兰州
Maryland?
-那里有什么 -我不知道
– What’s there? – I don’t know.
邪恶老巢吗
Evil lair?
-他们有老巢 -哥们
– They have a lair? – Dude,
一个鼓捣外星武器 老大长翅膀的团伙
a gang with alien guns run by a guy with wings?
他们绝对有老巢啊
Yeah, they have a lair.
厉害
Badass.
但你要怎么过去啊 离这儿有300英里呢
But how are you gonna get there if it’s, like, 300 miles away?
离华盛顿不远
It’s not too far from D.C.
-是彼得 -各位
– It’s Peter. – Guys.
-彼得 -好啊 伙计
– Peter? – Hey, buddy.
我希望 我还能归队
Yeah, I was hoping maybe I could rejoin the team.
不行 你不能突然退出
No, no way. You can’t quit on us,
然后又大摇大摆地回来 还指望大家都欢迎你
stroll up and be welcomed back by everyone.
欢迎回来 彼得
Welcome back, Peter!
弗拉士 你还做回第一替补
Flash, you’re back to first alternate.
-什么 -他要占你的位子
– What? – He’s taking your place.
那个 我们能不能走了
Excuse me, can we go already?
我想在晚餐之前去哪个大使♥馆♥
I was hoping to get in some light protesting
小小抗♥议♥一会儿
in front of one of the embassies before dinner.
抗♥议♥是爱国行为 我们上大巴吧
Protesting is patriotic. Let’s get on the bus.
大家注意了
Focus up, everyone.
下一话题 土星卫星
Our next topic is the moons of Saturn.
热力学第二定律
Second law of thermodynamics.
弗兰克·辛纳屈
Frank Sinatra.
萨姆特堡
Fort Sumter.
-弗拉士说错了 -好了 大家专心
– Flash is wrong. – Okay, guys, let’s focus.
-下一个 -丽兹 别累着他们了
– Next one. – Liz, don’t overwork ’em.
锶 钡 振金
Strontium, barium, vibranium.
很好 彼得 很高兴你能回来
Very good, Peter. Glad to have you back.
很高兴能回来
Glad to be back.
目前的标准…
What is the current standard unit of–?
我能去接个电♥话♥吗
Can I take this real quick?
-很快的 -去吧
– I’ll only be a sec. – Yeah, fine.

Hello?
我屏幕的光点显示 你是出纽约了
Got a blip on my screen here. You left New York?
-好了 各位注意 -追踪器
– Okay, focus up, everyone. – Tracker.
是啊 学校旅行 没事的
Yeah, it’s just a school trip. It’s nothing.
哈皮 我得说
Look, Happy, I gotta say,
你这样不经我允许追踪我
you tracking me without permission
完全侵犯了我的隐私
is a complete violation of my privacy.
-那不一样 -什么不一样
– That’s different. – What’s different?
没什么 听着 只是学术竞赛而已
Nothing. Look, it’s just the academic decathlon.
不是什么大事
It’s no big deal.
是不是大事我说了算
I’ll decide if it’s no big deal.
听起来的确不是大事
Sounds like it’s no big deal,
但你记住 我在看着你
but remember, I’m watching you.
-大家跟紧了 -对
– Everyone stick together. – Yeah.
你逗我吗 这地方好大
You kidding me? This place is huge.
-我见过更大的 -里面有只鸟
– I’ve seen bigger. – There’s a bird in here.
你带电脑了吧
You brought your laptop, right?
干什么
Why?
彼得
Peter,
为什么要去掉你战衣上的追踪器
why are we removing the tracker from your suit?
因为我要在这些人再次转移前
Because I gotta follow these guys to their boss
跟着他们找到他们的老大
before they move again
而且我不想让斯塔克先生知道
and I don’t really want Mr. Stark to know about it.
你要对钢铁侠撒谎
So you’re lying to Iron Man now?
不 不是撒谎
No, I’m not lying.
他只是还不知道我的能耐
He just doesn’t really get what I can do yet.
好了
Gotcha.
好了 哈皮 追踪台灯去吧
All right, Happy, enjoy tracking this lamp.
这里还有一堆其他的子系统
There’s a ton of other subsystems in here.
但都被辅助轮协议禁用了
But they’re all disabled by the Training Wheels Protocol.
什么
What?
辅助轮协议
“Training Wheels Protocol”?
关掉
Turn it off.
这样不好吧
I don’t think that’s a good idea.
禁用大概是有原因的
I mean, they’re probably blocked for a reason.
拜托 我不需要辅助轮
Come on, man, I don’t need training wheels.
我受够了他一直把我当小孩
I’m sick of him treating me like a kid all the time.
-太过分了 -但你确实是小孩
– It’s not cool. – But you are a kid.
是啊 一个能徒手拦下大巴的小孩
Yeah, a kid who can stop a bus with his bare hands.
彼得 我觉得这样做不好
Peter, I just don’t think this is a great idea.
要是是违法的怎么办
I mean, what if this is illegal?
求你了
Look, please.
这是我证明自己的机会
This is my chance to prove myself.
我能行的 内德 来吧
I can handle it. Ned, come on.
我真觉得这样不好
I really don’t think this is a good idea.
技术支援啊
The guy in the chair.
-别勾我 -来吧
– Don’t do that. – Come on.
发光物是证据 保管好 好吗
The glowy thing, it’s evidence. Keep it safe, all right?
好 好
Okay. Okay.
-他们在移♥动♥ -小心点
– They’re moving. – Be careful.
-丽兹 -时间掐得刚好
– Hey, Liz. – Perfect timing.
我们要去游泳
We’re gonna go swimming.
-快来 快来 -什么
– Come on, come on. – What?
彼得
Hey, Peter.
我正要去商务中心学习
I was– I was gonna go study in the business center.
彼得 你不用学习了
Peter, you don’t need to study.
你是我认识的最聪明的人
You’re, like, the smartest guy I’ve ever met.
而且 比赛前一天
And besides, a rebellious group activity
集体进行反叛活动 有助于鼓舞士气
the day before competition is good for morale.
我在TED演讲里读到的
Well, I read that in a Ted talk, so–
我在TED演讲里听到的
I– I heard it in a Ted talk.
我还读了本指导技巧书
And I read a coaching book.
你真的 这次竞赛对你真的很重要
Are you really– this is really important to you.
是啊 这是我们的未来
Yeah. It’s our future.
我不想搞砸
I’m not gonna screw it up.
而且 我们席卷了小冰箱
Besides, we raided the minibar
这些巧克力棒11美元呢
and these candy bars were, like, $11.
换上泳衣快来吧
So get your trunks on and come on.
来吧
Come on.
-来吧 -我来了 来了
– Come on. – I’m coming, I’m coming.
走吧
Let’s go.
晚上好 彼得

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!