我在下面 我被卡住了
I’m down here. I’m stuck.
我卡住了 我动不了 我动…
I’m stuck. I can’t move. I can’t–
如果没有这套战衣你就一无是处
If you’re nothing without this suit,
那你就不配拥有它
then you shouldn’t have it.
加油 彼得
Come on, Peter.
加油 蜘蛛侠
Come on, Spider-Man.
加油 蜘蛛侠
Come on, Spider-Man.
加油 蜘蛛侠
Come on, Spider-Man.
加油 蜘蛛侠
Come on, Spider-Man.
出发拦截 行动 行动
Launch for intercept. Green light. Green light.
好啊
Oh, yeah.
启动反光板
Retroreflective panels engaged.
看到飞机了
Got a visual on the plane,
但我感觉好像有点阻力
but I’m feeling a little resistance.
可能只是新涡轮的曳力
It’s probably just drag on the new turbines.
小心隐形摄像机
Look out for the cloaking cameras.
躲在盲区里
Stay in the blind spots.
我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
启动高空真空密封
Deploy high-altitude vacuum seal.
最好管用 梅森
This better work, Mason.
相信我 老大 这里一个箱子
Trust me, boss, even one of those boxes
-都够我们吃一辈子 -嗯
– and we are set for life. – Yeah.
你有30秒时间进入驾驶舱
You have 30 seconds to get to the cockpit
超控他们的安保程序
and override their security.
复♥制♥应答机信♥号♥♥
Cloning transponder signal.
发射诱饵无人机
Launching decoy drone.
设定新坐标
Entering new coordinates.
很好 那么一切顺利
Good, so it’s on its way?
是的 先生 航线正常
Yes, sir, right on course.
好 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
好了
All right.
我的乖乖
Hot dog.
只是一个普通的返校节
Just a typical homecoming
趴在一架隐形飞机外
on the outside of an invisible jet…
对付我女朋友的爸爸
Fighting my girlfriend’s dad.
天啊
Oh, God!
真不敢相信这样也行
I can’t believe that worked.
老大 飞机在坠落 赶紧离开
Chief, Chief, they’re losing altitude. Get out of there.
我不要空手而归
I’m not going home empty-handed.
天呐
Oh, my god.
快走 你在干什么
Get out of there. What are you doing?
转向啊 转向啊
Please turn! Please turn!
好啊 小彼
Pedro.
中奖了
Bingo.
你的翅膀战衣
Your wingsuit.
你的翅膀要炸了
Your wingsuit’s gonna explode!
该回家了 彼得
Time to go home, Pete.
我是想救你
I’m trying to save you!

No!

No.

No!
看上去好疯狂 整件…
It looked so insane. That whole–
简直疯了
like, it was just crazy.
他就…
He was just, like…
你就…
And you were like, “Ah!”
然后我拿那个打中了他
And then I just hit him with the “Fffew.”
简直…天呐
It was so– oh, my god.
你救了我
You saved me.
太赞了
It was awesome.
丽兹
Liz.
我会想你的
I’m gonna miss you.
再见
Bye.
丽兹
Liz.
丽兹 我很抱歉
Liz, look, I’m so sorry.
你老说抱歉
You say that a lot.
这次又是为了什么
What are you sorry for this time?
舞会的事
The dance?
那是挺过分的
That was a pretty crappy thing to do.
是啊 但是 你♥爸♥爸
Well, yeah, but I– I mean, your dad–
我无法想象你现在的感觉
I can’t imagine what you’re going through.
要是我能帮上什么
If there’s anything I can do to help…
我猜我们要搬去俄勒冈州了
I guess we’re moving to Oregon.
妈妈说那里挺不错的 所以还好了
Mom says it’s nice there, so that’s cool.
反正 爸爸不希望我们庭审期间待在这里
Anyways, dad doesn’t want us here during the trial, so…
丽兹 我
Liz, I– I–
再见 彼得
Bye, Peter.
不管你究竟有什么事
Whatever’s going on with you,
我希望你能解决
I hope you figure it out.
恭喜 学术竞赛全国冠军们
Congratulations, decathlon national champions.
好啊
Yeah!
我稍后要把这个放回奖杯陈列柜里
I’m gonna have to put this back in the trophy case soon,
现在练习期间 放在这里作为激励
but just for motivation right now at this practice.
我有点超前了
I’m a little ahead of the game,
但我们明年需要位新队长
but we will need a new team captain next year.
所以我要指派米歇尔
So I am appointing Michelle.
好啊
Yeah!
谢谢
Thank you.
我的朋友喊我MJ
My– my friends call me MJ.
你不是没有朋友吗
I thought you didn’t have any friends.
现在有了
I didn’t.
-我得走了 -你要去哪
– I gotta go. – Hey, where you going?
你在隐瞒什么 彼得
What are you hiding, Peter?
开玩笑的 我才不关心 去吧
I’m just kidding. I don’t care. Bye.
好了 我们该排练一下
All right, so we should run some drills.

Yeah.
哈皮 你怎么在这里
Happy. What– what are you doing here?
我真的欠你个人情
I really owe you one.
我要是没了这份工作真不知如何是好
I don’t know what I would do without this job.
我认识托尼之前
I mean, before I met Tony–
你在这里待了多久了
So how long you been here?
反正是够尴尬了 老板想见你
Long enough to be awkward. Boss wants to see you.
他也在这里吗
Is he here too?
在厕所里吗 不 他在州北
In the toilet? No, he’s upstate.
州北 就那个地方吗
Upstate? Like, upstate-upstate?
是啊 走吧
Yeah, let’s go.
看看
Take a look.
挺气派吧
It’s pretty impressive, huh?
他们刚完成整体重装
They just finished remodeling the whole thing.
这可不是每天都看得见的
You don’t see that every day.
他们来了
There they are.
来得路上怎么样
How was the ride up?
挺好的
Good.
让我跟这孩子单独谈会儿
Give me a minute with the kid.
-真的吗 -是的
– Seriously? – Yeah.
我得跟孩子谈谈
I got to talk to the kid.
我就跟在后面
I’ll be close behind.
跟远点吧
How about a loose follow?
行吗 距离产生美
All right? Boundaries are good.
抱歉我拿走了你的战衣
Sorry I took your suit.
虽然你是活该
I mean, you had it coming.
事实证明 这是正合适的
Actually, it turns out it was the perfect
你需要的严厉管教 是吧
sorta tough-love moment that you needed, right?
敦促你发奋 你说是吧
To urge you on? Right? Wouldn’t you think?
-是吧 -嗯
– Don’t you think? – Yeah.
-大概是吧 -就算是吧
– I guess. – Let’s just say it was.
斯塔克先生 我…
Mr. Stark, I really–
你闯了大祸
You screwed the pooch hard, bigtime.
但之后你做了正确的事
But then you did the right thing.
你带狗狗去了免费诊所
Took the dog to the free clinic,
然后养大了混血狗崽
you raised the hybrid puppies.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!