他和你说了什么
What did he say to you?
我得走了
I’ve got to go.
对不起
I’m– I’m sorry.
这对你不公平
You don’t deserve this.
他给了你选择
He gave you a choice.
-你选错了 -搞什么
– You chose wrong. – What the hell?
这破烂衣服是怎么回事
What’s with the crappy costume?
我的射动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥器
My web-shooters.
我本来还对这玩意抱有怀疑 但是…
I wasn’t sure about this thing at first, but…
天啊
Damn.
真恶心
Gross.
-他为什么派你来 -你永远不会知道了
– Why did he send you here? – Guess you’ll never know.
漂亮
Nice shot!
太好了
Yes!
内德 那个有翅膀的家伙是丽兹的爸爸
Ned, the guy with the wings is Liz’s dad.
-什么 -我知道 我得告诉斯塔克先生
– What? – I know. I gotta tell Mr. Stark.
联♥系♥哈皮·霍根 他是斯塔克先生的安保主管
Call Happy Hogan. He’s Mr. Stark’s head of security.
去找一台电脑 帮我追踪我的手♥机♥
And get a computer and track my phone for me.
你没事吧
Are you gonna be okay?
快点 我们得在他出城前抓住他
Hurry, we gotta catch him before he leaves town.
晚餐的事我很抱歉
I’m sorry about dinner, but
但我知道新鲜柠檬鲈鱼什么味儿
I know when branzino’s fresh,
那绝对不新鲜 好吗
and that was not fresh, okay?
所以…
So–
弗拉士 我需要你的车和你的手♥机♥
Flash, I need your car and your phone.
先生 严格来说这是我爸的车
Sir, technically, this is my dad’s car, sir,
所以我不能
so I can’t–
内德 你听得到吗
Hello, Ned? Hey, hey, can you hear me?
这里是内德
Go for Ned.
内德 我需要你帮我追踪我的手♥机♥
Ned, I need you to track my phone for me.
好 但你的手♥机♥在哪
Yeah, but where is it?
太聪明了 他刚刚经过杰克逊大道的游戏站
Genius move. Okay, he just passed the gamestop on Jackson Avenue.
这玩意的前灯怎么开
Where are the headlights on this thing?
-我在开弗拉士的车 -我来查操作说明书
– I’m in Flash’s car. – I’ll pull the specs.
好的 给你开免提了
Okay, you’re on speakerphone.
你偷了弗拉士的车 赞
You stole Flash’s car? Awesome.
是啊 很赞 很…
Yeah, it’s awesome! It’s awe–
让开 让开 快点 快点
Get out of the way! Get out of the way! Move! Move!
-彼得 你没事吧 -我从来没开过车
– Peter, are you okay? – I’ve never driven before.
就和梅在停车场练过
Only with May in parking lots.
这跨度也太大了
This is a huge step up.
你联♥系♥到哈皮了吗
Have you gotten through to Happy yet?
嗯 我正在努力
Yeah. I’m working on it.
我得攻破手♥机♥系统的后门
I just gotta backdoor the phone system.
技术支援
Guy in the chair.
九分钟后起飞
Takeoff in nine minutes.
喂 喂 谁啊
Hello? Hello? Who is this?
-哈皮先生 我是内德 -谁
– Mr. Happy, it’s Ned. – Who?
我是彼得·帕克的同伴
I’m an associate of Peter Parker.
有很重要的事要和你说…
Got something important to tell you–
你在逗我吧
You gotta be shitting me.
该死
Damn.
内德 搞清楚前灯怎么用了吗
Ned, how we coming with those headlights?
方向盘左边的圆形把手
Round knob to the left of the steering wheel,
-顺时针转 -左边 好了
– turn clockwise. – Left, okay.
完美 我的手♥机♥现在在哪里
Okay, perfect. So where’s my phone now?
他停在了布鲁克林一家旧工业园区
He stopped in an old industrial park in Brooklyn.
什么 那没道理啊
What? That makes no sense!
我以为他说他要出城了
I thought he said he was going out of town!
真奇怪 我联♥系♥到了哈皮先生
Weird. Oh, I reached Mr. Happy.
他好像不是很喜欢你
Don’t think he likes you, by the way.
他好像正忙着赶飞机
Sounded like he was catching a flight.
说什么九分钟后起飞
He said something about taking off in nine minutes.
-什么 -他边上都是箱子
– What? – He was surrounded by boxes.
箱子 今天是搬家日
Boxes? It’s moving day.
是搬家日 搬家日 他要劫那架飞机
It’s moving day. It’s moving day. He’s gonna rob that plane.
我得阻止他
I gotta stop him!
好了 八分钟后起飞
All right, wheels up in eight minutes.
只要再装上托尼的旧反浩克盔甲
We just got to load Tony’s old hulkbuster armor,
队长新盾牌的原型机 还有梅金…
prototype for Cap’s new shield, and the meging–
梅金…
the Meg– the–
托尔的魔法腰带
Thor’s magic belt.
慢点 你接近了
Okay, slow down. You’re getting close.
-就在你右边 -什么
– It’s on your right. – What?
右转 右转
Turn right! Turn right!
-彼得 你没事吧 -没事
– Peter, are you okay? – Yeah.
继续尝试联♥系♥哈皮
Just keep trying to get through to Happy.
很荣幸 蜘蛛侠
It’s been an honor, Spider-Man.
你在干什么 在举办舞会呢
What are you doing here? There’s a dance.
我在看…
I’m looking…
黄♥片♥
at porn.
没想到吧
Surprised?
彼得
Pete.
我没听见你进来
I didn’t hear you come in.
都结束了 我抓住你了
It’s over. I’ve got you.
我得说 彼得
You know, I gotta tell you, Pete,
我真的 真的佩服你的勇气
I really, really admire your grit.
我能看出丽兹为什么喜欢你
I see why Liz likes you.
真的 你刚走进我家门时
I do. When you first came to the house,
我还不确定 我想”就这小子吗”
I wasn’t sure. I thought, “Really?”
但我现在明白了
But I get it now.
你怎么能这样对她
How could you do this to her?
对她 我没有对她做任何事 彼得
To her? I’m not doing anything to her, Pete.
我做这些都是为了她
I’m doing this for her.
是啊
Yeah.
彼得
Peter,
你很年轻
you’re young.
你不明白这个世界是怎么样的
You don’t understand how the world works.
但我明白
Yeah, but I understand
把武器卖♥♥给罪犯是错的
that selling weapons to criminals is wrong.
你以为你的朋友斯塔克哪来的钱造那幢大楼
How do you think your buddy Stark paid for that tower?
还有他那些小玩具
Or any of his little toys?
那些人 彼得
Those people, Pete,
那些高高在上 有权有势的人
those people up there, the rich and the powerful,
可以为所欲为
they do whatever they want.
我们这样的人 像你和我
Guys like us, like you and me,
他们根本就不会在乎
they don’t care about us.
我们为他们铺设道路 为他们浴血作战什么的
We build their roads and we fight all their wars and everything,
但他们根本不在乎我们
but they don’t care about us.
我们得跟在他们后头捡漏
We have to pick up after ’em.
我们只能吃他们的残羹冷炙
We have to eat their table scraps.
这世界就是这样
That’s how it is.
我知道你明白我在说什么 彼得
I know you know what I’m talking about, Peter.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为我希望你能理解
Because I want you to understand.
而且
And…
它需要一点时间才能起飞
I needed a little time to get her airborne.
对不起 彼得
I’m sorry, Peter.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那东西根本就没刮到我
That thing hasn’t even touched me yet.
没错 但是
True. Then again,
根本没打算刮到你
wasn’t really trying to.
老大 他们发动引擎了
Chief, they’re powering up engines.
-好的 知道了 -快点 快点
– Okay. Yeah, yeah. – Come on, come on, come on.
天啊
God.
准备
Okay, ready?
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
救命啊
Please.
救命啊 我在下面
Please. I’m down here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!