梅森
Mason,
你能及时做好那个高空密封装置吗
can you get that high-altitude seal thing up and running in time?
真的吗
Seriously?
能 你不会后悔的
Yes. You will not regret this.
你加入吗
You in?
《彼得闯大祸》前情提要
Previously on Peter Screws the Pooch,
我叫你别管这事
I tell you to stay away from this.
但你黑进了价值几百万的战衣
Instead, you hacked a multimillion-dollar suit
好偷偷背着我
so you could sneak around behind my back
做我不让你做的事
doing the one thing I told you not to do.
大家都没事吧
Is everyone okay?
反正你没帮上忙
No thanks to you.
我没帮上忙
No thanks to me?
那些武器流通在外 我一直想尽办法告诉你
Those weapons were out there and I tried to tell you about it,
但你不听
but you didn’t listen.
要是你肯听我的 这些事都不会发生
None of this would’ve happened if you had just listened to me.
你要是你真在乎的话 就会亲自来了
If you even cared, you’d actually be here.
我听了 孩子
I did listen, kid.
你以为是谁把联调局叫来的
Who do you think called the FBI, huh?
你知道我是唯一一个相信你的人吗
Do you know I was the only one who believed in you?
其他人都说我疯了
Everyone else said I was crazy
-招来个14岁的小孩 -我15
– to recruit a 14-year-old kid. – I’m 15.
不 你把嘴闭严了 好吗
No. This is where you zip it, all right?
大人说话别插嘴
The adult is talking.
要是今晚有人死了怎么办
What if somebody had died tonight?
那可就不一样了 对吧 那是你的责任
Different story, right? ‘Cause that’s on you.
要是你死了
And if you died,
我会觉得责任在我
I feel like that’s on me.
我可不想良心不安
I don’t need that on my conscience.
-是啊 先生 我很抱歉 -是啊
– Yes, sir, I’m sorry. – Yes.
对不起
I’m sorry.
-对不起也没用 -我明白
– Sorry doesn’t cut it. – I understand.
我只是想像你一样
I just wanted to be like you.
但我希望你比我强
And I wanted you to be better.
好吧 这样不行
Okay, it’s not working out.
我得收回战衣
I’m gonna need the suit back.
-收回多久 -永久收回
– For how long? – Forever.
-对 就是这样 -不 不 拜托
– Yeah, that’s how it works. – No, no. Please. Please.
-快脱吧 -你不明白
– Let’s have it. – You don’t understand.
这是我的一切 没有这套战衣我一无是处
This is all I have. I’m nothing without this suit.
如果没有这套战衣你就一无是处
If you’re nothing without this suit,
那你就不配拥有它 好吗
then you shouldn’t have it, okay?
天哪 我口气跟我爸一样
God, I sound like my dad.
我没别的衣服了
I don’t have any other clothes.
好吧 我们会想办法的
Okay, we’ll sort that out.
我给你打了一天电♥话♥
I’ve been calling you all day.
你一直不接
You didn’t answer your phone.
你不能这样做
You can’t do that.
然后渡轮出了事
Then this ferry thing happens.
我打电♥话♥问了五个警局
I’ve called five police stations.
五个 我还给你五个朋友打了电♥话♥
Five. I called five of your friends.
-我给内德的妈妈打了电♥话♥ -我没事
– I called Ned’s mother. – I’m fine.
梅 我没事
May, I’m okay.
真的 放松 我没事
Honestly, just relax. I’m fine.
别胡扯了 我知道你逃了留校
Cut the bullshit. I know you left detention.
我知道你离开了华盛顿的酒店房♥间
I know you left the hotel room in Washington.
我知道你每天晚上都从家偷溜出去
I know you sneak out of this house every night.
这可不行
That’s not fine.
彼得 你得告诉我到底怎么了
Peter, you have to tell me what’s going on.
说出来吧 这里只有我们两个
Just lay it out. It’s just me and you.
我丢了在斯塔克的实习工作
I lost the Stark internship.
-什么 -是的
– What? – Yeah.
出什么事了
What happened?
我只是以为我可以努力工作
I just thought that I could work really hard
然后他就会…就会…
and he could– he would– you know.
但是…我搞砸了
But…I screwed it up.
没事的 没事的
Oh, it’s okay, it’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
抱歉我让你担心了
I’m sorry I made you worry.
你明白我并不是想毁掉你的生活
You know I’m not trying to ruin your life.
我明白
Yeah, I know.
只是…
Just–
-我以前也会偷溜出去 -嗯
– I used to sneak out too. – Yeah.
洗个澡吧 你臭死了
And take a shower. You smell.
你身上一股…垃圾味儿
You smell like– you smell like garbage.
我知道
I know.
彼得 你是个好孩子 聪明的孩子
Peter, you’re a good kid and you’re a smart kid,
所以 把精神用在正地方 好吗
so just try to keep your head straight, okay?
好
Okay.
好了 出去吧
All right, get out of here.
你是不是被开除了
Are you expelled?
你是不是要去46街那个高中
Do you have to go to that school on 46th
他们校长有把十字弩
where their principal has a crossbow?
那八成只是街头传闻
Pretty sure that’s an urban myth,
不 我没有被开除
and, no, I’m not expelled.
你真走运
You’re so lucky.
很好 帕克先生
Muy bueno, senor Parker.
我以为你第五节课要上微积分
I thought you had calculus fifth period.
是啊 我只是在做返校节的东西
Yeah, I was just doing some homecoming stuff.
我…
Hey, look, I–
我想为学术竞赛的事道歉
I just wanted to apologize about the whole decathlon thing.
-没关系 -真抱歉
– It’s fine. – Really.
上周 学术竞赛是最重要的事
Last week, decathlon was the most important thing,
但接着 我死里逃生
but then I almost died.
不 我只是…
No, I just– I’m–
我只是说
I just mean that
那样很不好 尤其…
it was not cool, especially…
因为…
Because…
我喜欢你
I like you.
我知道
I know.
你知道
You do?
你太不会保密了
You’re terrible at keeping secrets.
这你就不知道了
Yeah, you’d be surprised.
我得去上课了 但是…
I got to get to class, but–
我想说我们应该一起聊聊
I’d say we should hang out,
但是我还要留校…
but I’m gonna be in detention for…
留很久 但是…
Ever, but–
我猜你已经有返校节舞会舞伴了
I guess you already have a date to homecoming.
其实 我一直在忙着准备
Actually, I was so busy planning it,
还没来得及找 所以…
I never really got around to that part, so…
你愿意
You want to
做我的舞伴吗
go with me?
当然愿意
Yeah. Sure.
真的吗 太好了
Really? I mean, great. Cool.
好
Cool.
我应该往那边走
I’m actually going that way.
梅 我需要你的帮助
May, I need your help.
对吧
Right?
大日子到了 说说计划
It’s game day. So what’s the plan?
给她开门
Open the door for her.
夸她漂亮 但别太过了
Tell her she looks nice, but not too much
-不然会吓到人家 -别吓到人家
– because that’s creepy. – Don’t be creepy.
好 跟她跳舞的时候
No. And when I dance with her,
把手放在她的胯上 我行的
I’m putting my hands on her hips. I got this.
-爱你 -再见
– Love you. – Bye.
你一定就是彼得了
You must be Peter.
是的
Yeah.
我是丽兹的爸爸
I’m Liz’s dad.
握个手吧
Put ‘er there.
手挺有劲儿
Hell of a grip.