我在桥下听到你说话了
I heard you by the bridge.
我认得出那是姑娘的声音
I know what a girl sound like.
我不是女的 我是男孩
I’m not a girl! I’m a boy.
男人…我是男人
I mean, I’m a– I’m a man.
我才不管你是男的还是女的
I don’t care what you are, a boy, a girl–
我不是女的 我是男人
I’m not a girl! I’m a man.
拜托
Come on, man.
是谁在出♥售♥武器
Look, who is selling these weapons?
我需要知道 告诉我名字 否则我不客气
I need to know. Give me names or else.
你没干过这个吧
You ain’t ever done this before, huh?
关闭审讯模式
Deactivate interrogation mode.
听着 伙计
Look, man,
这些人在售卖♥♥非常危险的武器
these guys are selling weapons that are crazy dangerous.
不能任它们流入街头
They can’t be out on the streets.
要是有能一下切开达尔摩小店的武器
If one of them can cut Delmar’s bodega in half–
你还知道达尔摩的店
you know delmar’s?
当然 皇后区最好的三明治
Yeah, best sandwich in Queens.
-三明治港也不错 -面包太厚
– Sub Haven’s pretty good. – It’s too much bread.
-我就喜欢面包 -拜托了 伙计
– I like bread. – Come on, man, please.
破审讯模式 凯伦 再也别启用了
Stupid interrogation mode. Karen, don’t ever do that again.
那天晚上 你跟那人说
The other night, you told that dude,
“你想开枪 就冲我来吧”
“If you shoot somebody, shoot me.”
挺有种的
It’s pretty ballsy.
我不希望那种武器进入这一带
I don’t want those weapons in this neighborhood.
我有个侄子住这儿呢
I got a nephew who live here.
那些人是谁
Who are these guys?
你能跟我讲讲那个长翅膀的男人吗
What can you tell me about the guy with the wings?
只知道他是个扮成恶魔的疯子
Other than he’s a psychopath dressed like a demon, nothing.
我不知道他是谁 他在哪
I don’t know who he is or where he is.
但我知道他会去哪
I do know where he’s gonna be.
是吗
Really?
对 我以前合作过的一个疯子
Yeah, this crazy dude I used to work with,
他要跟那人做笔交易
he’s supposed to be doing a deal with him.
太好了
Yes! Yes.
谢了
Thank–
我还没告诉你在哪呢 你都不知道地点
I didn’t tell you where. You don’t have a location.
是啊 抱歉 我的错 真傻
Right, of course. Yeah, my bad. Silly. Just–
好
yeah.
-在哪 -我能提点建议吗
– Where is it? – Can I give you some advice?
你这部分的能力得加强
You got to get better at this part of the job.
我不懂
I don’t understand.
我很吓人的
I’m intimidating.
-斯塔顿岛渡轮 11点 -那快了
– Staten Island ferry, 11. – Oh, that’s soon.
那个两小时后就能溶解
That’s gonna dissolve in two hours.
不不 过来给我解开
No, no, no, no. Come fix this.
两小时 你罪有应得
Two hours. You deserve that.
-我买♥♥了冰淇淋呢 -这是罪有应得
– I got ice cream in here. – You deserve that.
你是罪犯 再见了 罪犯先生
You’re a criminal. Bye, Mr. Criminal.
漂亮
Nice.
好 凯伦 启动强化侦查模式
Okay, Karen, activate enhanced reconnaissance mode.
好的
Sure thing.
他在前面 主甲板
He’s up front, main deck.
我恨这家伙
I hate this guy.
这是桥下那人吧
It’s the guy from the bridge, right?
-另一个是谁 -有情况通知我
– Who’s that other guy? – Just keep me posted.
我在犯罪数据库里找不到他
There’s no record of him in my criminal database.
梅·帕克来电
Incoming call from May Parker.
要接到你的显示器上吗
Should I reroute to your heads-up display?
我现在没法接 我回头打回去
I can’t talk right now. I’ll call her back.
小蛛 去盯着那家伙
Dronie, keep an eye on that guy.
这次不能让任何人逃脱
We can’t let anybody get away this time.
-左边那人是谁 -麦克·盖根
– Who’s the guy on the left? – Mac Gargan.
有大量案底 包括凶杀
Extensive criminal record, including homicide.
要我启动击杀功能吗
Would you like me to activate instant kill?
不 凯伦 别再提击杀功能了
No, Karen, stop it with the instant kill already.
白色皮卡
White pickup truck.
小蛛 在渡轮上搜寻白色皮卡
Dronie, scan the ship for a white pickup truck.
这也太完美了
This is too perfect.
武器 买♥♥家 卖♥♥家 一动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥打尽
They got the weapons, buyers and sellers in one place.
-托尼·斯塔克来电 -不不不
– Incoming call from Tony Stark. – No, no, no.
-别接 -帕克先生 有时间吗
– Don’t answer. – Mr. Parker. Got a sec?
-我在上学 -你没有
– I’m actually at school. – No, you’re not.
-在华盛顿特区干得漂亮 -好
– Nice work in D.C. – Okay.
我爸爸从来都没怎么支持过我
My dad never really gave me a lot of support
我想打破这个坏循环
and I’m trying to break the cycle of shame.
我现在正在忙
I’m kind of in the middle of something right now.
我夸你的时候别打断我
Don’t cut me off when I’m complimenting you.
总之 大事将要…那是什么声音
Anyway, great things are about to– what is that?
我在乐队排练
I’m at band practice.
怪了 哈皮告诉我你六周前退出乐队了
That’s odd. Happy told me you quit band six weeks ago.
-怎么回事 -我得挂了 结束通话
– What’s up? – I gotta go! End call.
给我吧
I’ll take those!
各位 非法武器交易的那班渡轮是10点半
Hey, guys. The illegal weapons-deal ferry was at 10:30.
你们错过了
You missed it!
蜘蛛人来了
Spider guy’s here.
想得美
Not so fast.
你们没事吧 我错了 下手有点重了
Are you guys okay? My bad. That was a little hard.
我得说 另一个人比你用得好多了
I got to say, the other guy was way better with that thing.
我真是
I’m honestly–
被惊住了
I’m– I’m shocked.
-不许动 联调局 -不许动
– Freeze! FBI! – Don’t move!
-趴在地上 -联调局
– Get on the ground! – FBI!
等等 联调局 什么意思
Wait. What do you mean, FBI?
联调局全称联邦调查局
The FBI is the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
我知道联调局是什么 但他们来这儿干吗
I know what “FBI” means. But what are they doing here?
搞什么
What the–?
让开 让开
Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
快走
Go, go, go, go!
快闪开
Get out of there!
小心 快走 快走
Look out! Look out! Look out! Move! Move! Move!
-快走 -去顶层甲板
– Move! – Get to the top deck.
我们走
We’re getting out of here.
启动电击蛛动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
Activate taser web!
你这是在摆弄你不了解的东西
You’re messing with things you don’t understand.
天啊 我怎么办
Oh, my god. What do I do?
凯伦 X光扫描这艘船
Karen, give me an X-ray of the boat
标出所有最坚固的点
and target all the strongest points.
蛛动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥手雷 蛛动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥手雷
Web grenade. Web grenade.
分流蛛动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥ 出
Splitter web, go.
干得好 彼得 你成功了98%
Great job, Peter. You are 98 percent successful.
-98% -棒啊 蜘蛛侠
– Ninety-eight? – Yeah, Spider-Man!
不不不
No, no, no.
不
No!
怎么会
What the hell?
怎么回事
What the hell?
好啊 蜘蛛侠
Hi, Spider-Man.
乐队排练是吧
Band practice, was it?
看 看
Look! Look!
棒啊 钢铁侠
Yeah, Iron Man!
斯塔克先生
Mr. Stark.
斯塔克先生 我能做什么吗
Mr. Stark, could I do anything?
你要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
你做得够多了
I think you’ve done enough.
就这样了 你要逃跑了
So that’s it? You’re just gonna run?
联调局埋伏在那里
Feds were waiting for us.
现在我们又被钢铁侠盯上了
Now we’re on Iron Man’s radar?
对 我是要逃跑
Yeah, I’m running.
你也该跑
You should too.
你知道我不能
You know I can’t do that.
那现在怎么办
So now what?