就是现在阻止它
is to stop it here now,
不惜一切
no matter what the cost.
尽量带他远离市民
Maneuver it away from civilians if you can,
但最重要的是让它远离金属
but most important, keep it away from metal.
如果它长得太大
If it gets too big,
就能开始汲取地球内核的力量
it’ll be able to draw power from the Earth’s core.
那样的话 它就不可阻挡了
After that, there’s no way to stop it.
我的朋友都在这里呢
Hey, man, my friends are here.
我忍♥不住觉得我们给他们带来了危险
I can’t help but think that we’re putting them in danger.
你还担心我们伤害你的朋友
You’re worried about us hurting your friends?
你 调动无人机袭击你自己的学校旅游大巴
You, who called a drone strike on your own school tour bus?
斯塔克给了你一套价值百万的
Stark gave you a multibillion-dollar
现实增强战术情报系统
A.R. Tactical intelligence system,
你首先就拿它
and the first thing you do with it
去炸你朋友
is try and blow up your friends.
在我看来 你显然没做好准备
It’s clear to me that you were not ready for this.
弗瑞叫我来看看你
Fury asked me to come up here and see how you were doing.
他对冲你发脾气感到过意不去
He just… He felt bad about snapping at you.
是吗
Really?
这个地球上有反讽这回事吧
You guys do have sarcasm on this Earth, right?
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我没想到我这个暑假还得拯救世界
I didn’t think I was gonna have to save the world this summer.
我知道这话听上去很混♥蛋♥ 但…
I know that makes me sound like such a jerk. I just…
我本来计划好了跟我喜欢的女孩…
I had this plan with this girl that I really like…
现在都毁了
and now it’s all ruined.
想要正常生活不叫混♥蛋♥ 孩子
You’re not a jerk for wanting a normal life, kid.
这条路很艰辛
It’s a hard path.
你会看到一些事 会做一些事
You see things. You do things.
你要做出选择
You make choices.
人们敬仰你
People look up to you…
即便你赢得战役 有时也会死人
and even if you win a battle, sometimes they die.
我喜欢你 彼得 你是个好孩子
I like you, Peter. You’re a good kid.
我心里有些想对你说
There’s a part of me that wants me to tell you, just…
转身离开这一切
turn around, run away from all this.
但我心里又清楚
Then there’s another part of me
我们要对付的东西是什么样
that knows what we’re about to fight,
这关乎到什么 我很高兴有你在
what’s at stake, and I’m glad you’re here.
我也是
Me too.
但你担心你的朋友
But you’re worried about your friends.

Yeah.
我觉得我总害他们有危险
Just always feel like I’m putting them in danger.
让他们待在室内
Look, just get them inside
在安全处待几小时就行
and keep them in a safe place for just a few hours.
他们会没事的
They’ll be all right.
能有个人一起聊聊
It’s really nice to have somebody to talk to about
超级英雄的事真好
superhero stuff, you know?
不客气
Anytime.
如果我们活下来了
And, hey, we survive this,
你还有一整个暑假能杀布拉德呢
you’ll have all summer to kill Brad.
待会儿见
See you out there.

All right.
对不起
Scusi.
抱歉 那是意大利语
Sorry, that’s Italian.
好了 伊迪丝 快点
Okay. EDITH? Oh, come on.
你好 彼得
Hello, Peter.
我需要想个办法让我的朋友们
I need to find a way to keep my friends
接下来几小时待在室内
inside the next few hours.
我们想想办法吧
Let’s see what we can do.
好消息
Good news.
我们要去看歌♥剧
We’re going to the opera!
-开什么玩笑 -歌♥剧
– You’re kidding me. – The opera?
别看我
Don’t look at me.
不是说去嘉年华吗
What happened to the carnival?
这就是升级人生
This is upgrade living, guys.
来嘛 门票是旅游公♥司♥送的
Come on. The tour company just gave us these tickets.
免费哦
For free!
你们知道歌♥剧门票多贵吗
Do you have any idea how much opera tickets cost?
不知道
No,
因为我们没有人想去看歌♥剧 从来不想
because none of us have ever wanted to go to the opera, ever.
我觉得这是我们增长文化知识的好机会
Well, I think this is gonna be culturally enriching for us.
谢谢 内德
Thank you, Ned.
各位 这或许将是
Everyone, this is gonna be, maybe,
我们整个旅程中最棒的四小时
the best four hours of our whole trip.
四小时
Four hours?
各位 我觉得这会很好玩的 真的
Guys, I think this is gonna be fun. Seriously.
你们肯定都庆幸我让你们带身好衣服了吧
I bet now you’re all happy that I had you pack a nice outfit.
是啊 因为我们更想去看四小时的歌♥剧
Yeah, because we’d much rather go to a four-hour opera
而不是全世界最大的派对
instead of the biggest party in the world.
再说一次 跟我无关
Again, don’t look at me.
帕克 收到吗
Parker, do you copy?
通讯检查 一 二
Comm check, one, two.
好 我们到了
Okay, here we are.
在人流之前到了
Beat the rush.
是啊 是往外走的人流
Yeah, the rush out.
我们走运 有最好的座位
Lucky for us, we got the best seats in the house.
走吧
Let’s go.
我给你留个位置
I’ll save you a seat.
你真美
You look really pretty.
因此我才有价值吗
And therefore, I have value?
不 我完全不是那意思
No. No, that’s not what I meant at all. I was just…
我在逗你呢
I’m messing with you.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
-你也很帅气 -谢谢
– You look pretty too. – Thank you.
-天啊 歌♥剧眼镜 -好可爱
– Oh, my gosh! Opera glasses! – So cute.
-我能… -好
– Can I…? – Yeah.
想要一副吗
Want to go in on a pair?
我们坐一起吗
You mean, sit next to each other?
好啊
Yeah.
你就位了吗
Are you in position?
-没有[不想] -好吧 算了
– No. – Okay. No…
Why the hell not? Parker?
你不想跟我坐一起吗
You don’t want to sit next to me,
还是不想要眼镜
or, no, you just don’t want the glasses?
我不是那意思
I didn’t mean that.
你先去吧 我去给我们买♥♥一副
If you go ahead, I’ll go grab us a pair.
我在我旁边给你留个座位
I’ll save you a seat next to me.
-好 -座位很多
– Awesome. – A lot of seats,
我就在那边
so I’ll be up there.

Okay.
-帕克 -我就来
– Parker. – No, I’m coming. I’m…
我得走了
I gotta go.
你能跟MJ说我病了什么的吗
Could you just tell MJ that I’m sick or something?
好吧 小心点
Okay. Be careful.
彼得 无论如何
And Peter, whatever you do,
千万让怪物离歌♥剧院远点
please steer the monster away from the opera house.
内德 我知道
Yeah, Ned, I know.
-好 -好吧
– Okay. – Okay?
-嗯 -我走了
– Yeah. – Gotta go.
帕克 你最好要来了
Parker! You better be on your way.
来了
Coming.
你觉得她是去哪
Where do you think she’s going?
会是去嘉年华吗
Do you think she’s going to the carnival?
-我不… -我们也该去
– Oh, I… I don’t… – We should go, too.
对 我们去吧
Yes, we should go.
我们走吧 走
Come on, let’s go.

Come on.
好 我就位了
All right. I’m in position.
我一看到什么 贝克
As soon as I see something, Beck, I’ll, uh…
我就告诉你
I’ll let you know.
-收到 -战衣如何
– Roger that. – How’s the suit?
很好 很棒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!