你今天的表现真出色
You handled yourself well out there today.
我看到你拉着那座钟塔了
I saw what you did with the tower.
我的世界就需要你这种人
We could use someone like you on my world.
谢谢
Thanks.
什么 你的世界
I’m sorry. Your world?
贝克先生是来自地球
Mr. Beck is from Earth.
但不是你的地球
Just not yours.
现实有很多个 彼得
There are multiple realities, Peter.
这里是616号♥地球 我来自833号♥地球
This is Earth Dimension 616. I’m from Earth 833.
抱歉 你是说存在多元宇宙吗
I’m sorry, you’re saying there’s a multiverse?
我以为那只是个理论
‘Cause I thought that was just theoretical.
这将完全改变
I mean, that completely changes
我们对初始奇点的理解
how we understand the initial singularity.
这可是个永恒膨胀的系统
We’re talking about an eternal inflation system.
那怎么行得通 那么多量…
How does that even work with all the quantum…?
真是疯了
It’s insane.
抱歉 好酷啊
S-sorry. It’s really cool.
不要为比其他人聪明而道歉
Don’t ever apologize for being the smartest one in the room.
好了
Anyway…
它们诞生于黑洞中的稳定轨道
They were born in stable orbits within black holes.
是基本元素构成的生灵
Creatures formed from the primary elements:
气 水 火 土
Air, water, fire, earth.
科学部为它们起了学名
The Science Division had a technical name.
但我们喊它们元素怪
We just called them Elementals.
它们的变体普遍存在于我们的神话中
Versions of them exist across our mythologies.
原来传说都是真的
Turns out, the myths are real.
就像托尔
Like Thor.
托尔原是传说 但现在是我物理课的内容
Thor was a myth, and now I study him in my physics class.
这些传说是威胁
These myths are threats.
它们最初于多年前在我的地球上实体化
They first materialized on my Earth many years ago.
我们调动力量与它们交手
We mobilized and fought them,
但它们随着每场战斗愈发强大
but with each battle, they grew, got stronger.
我是仅剩的最后一支阻止它们的军团的一员
I was part of the last battalion left trying to stop them.
但我们只推迟了不可避免的结局
All we did was delay the inevitable.
元素怪又来到了这里 袭击相同的地点
The Elementals are here now, attacking the same coordinates.
卫星已证实了这点
Our satellites confirm it.
所以感谢贝克先生摧毁了另三个
So thank Mr. Beck for destroying the other three.
现在只剩一个了 火
There’s only one left: fire.
它们中最强的一个
The strongest of them all.
摧毁了我的地球的那个
The one that destroyed my Earth.
也是杀死我家人的那个
It’s the one that took my family.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
再过大概48小时 它就会出现在布拉格
And it will be in Prague in approximately 48 hours.
我们只有一项任务 干掉它
We have one mission: kill it.
你要跟我们一起来
And you’re coming with us.
抱歉 你是说布拉格吗
I’m sorry, did you say Prague?
弗瑞先生 这似乎是很严重的事
Mr. Fury, this all seems like bigtime,
很重大的 超级英雄的那种事
you know, huge superhero kind of stuff.
我只是友好邻居蜘蛛侠 先生
And, I mean, I’m just a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, sir.
少来了 你上过太空呢
Bitch, please. You’ve been to space.
我知道 但那是意外
I know, but that was an accident.
先生 拜托 你肯定还能找别人吧
Sir, come on. There’s gotta be someone else you can use.
-托尔呢 -去别的世界了
– What about Thor? – Off-world.
好吧 斯特兰奇博士
Okay, um, Doctor Strange.
-没空 -惊奇队长
– Unavailable. – Captain Marvel.
别跟我提她
Don’t invoke her name.
先生 我真的想帮忙的
Sir, look, I really wanna help. I do.
但如果我婶婶得知我离开了大部队
But if my aunt finds out I left my class trip,
她会杀了我的
she’s gonna kill me.
经过了华盛顿纪念堂的事
And if I’m seen like this in Europe
如果我再这样在欧洲出现
after the Washington Monument,
我全班同学都会猜到我的身份
my whole class will figure out who I am, and then…
那全世界就都知道我的身份了
Then the whole world will figure out who I am,
我就完了
then I’m done.
好吧
Okay.
我理解
I understand.
抱歉 什么
I’m sorry, what?
你快回去吧 别被老师发现你不见了
Why don’t you get back before your teachers miss you
起了疑心
and become suspicious.
德米崔
Dimitri.
带他回旅馆去
Take him back to the hotel, please.

Yes.
谢谢 弗瑞先生
Thank you, Mr. Fury.
祝你们好运
And, uh, good luck.
回见 孩子
See you, kid.
好 回见
Yeah, see you.
-再见 女士 -嗯
– Bye, ma’am. – Yeah.
好 多喝水
Okay, drink lots of water.
我给你找维C片剂
I’m gonna get you a vitamin C pill.
你可不能生病 好吗 宝贝
You cannot get sick, okay, babe?
好 谢谢 宝贝
Okay. Thanks, baby.
伙计 你真没事吗
Hey, man, are you sure you’re good?
哥们 我没事
Oh, dude, I’m fine.
-好 -别担心
– Okay. Nice. – Don’t worry.
说真的 被尼克·弗瑞的麻醉剂刺中脖子
Seriously, getting tranq’d in the neck by Nick Fury,
可能是我遇到的最酷的事了
probably the coolest thing ever happen to me anyway.
-是挺酷的 -是啊
– It is pretty awesome. – Yeah.
我只是庆幸我不用去布拉格
I’m just happy I don’t have to go to Prague.
-是啊 -好消息
– Seriously. – Good news.
我们要去布拉格了
We’re going to Prague.
-什么 -布拉格
– What? – Prague?
是啊 旅游公♥司♥来电 他们给我们升了级
Yeah. Tour company called. They upgraded us.
你们真该听到我怎么在电♥话♥上教训他们的
You should’ve heard me on the phone with them.
我让他们知道厉害了
I really gave them hell.
我只听到你哭了
All I heard was crying.
看我们的升级版交通工具
Look at our upgraded ride.
哥们 看啊
Bro, you see that?
太赞了
It’s pretty sick.
厉害啊 哈林顿老师
I’m impressed, Mr. Harrington.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
彼得 怎么…这怎么回事
Peter, what…? What’s going on?
我觉得尼克·弗瑞挟持了我们的暑假假期
I think Nick Fury just hijacked our summer vacation.
我是哈林顿老师 孩子们的…
I’m, uh, Mr. Harrington to the kids…
-好吧 -好
– Oh, all right. – Okay.
太赞了
Awesome.
是啊 赞
Yeah. Awesome.
好啊 弗拉粉 是F哥
Yo, what’s up, Flash Mob? It’s your boy, the Big F,
我的私人司机德米崔在带我游览阿尔卑斯山
cruising through the Alps with my private driver, Dimitri.
“给下一个托尼·斯塔克 我信任你
“For the next Tony Stark, I trust you.
说伊迪丝”
Say EDITH.”
准备进行虹膜和生物识别扫描
Stand by for retinal and biometric scan.
虹膜和生物识别扫描吻合
Retinal and biometric scan accepted.
-你好 -你好 彼得
– Hello? – Hello, Peter.
我是伊迪丝
I am EDITH,
托尼·斯塔克增强现实安全和防御系统
Tony Stark’s augmented-reality security and defense system.
-他为我造了你吗 -不是
– So he made you for me? – No.
-但你能使用托尼所有的协议 -酷
– But you have access to all of Tony’s protocols. – Cool.
你想看看我的功能吗
Would you like to see what I can do?
伊迪丝是”死后我仍是英雄”的缩写
EDITH stands for “Even dead, I’m the hero.”
托尼就喜欢缩写
Tony loved his acronyms.
是啊
Yeah, he did.
我能调用整个斯塔克全球安全动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
I have access to the entire Stark Global Security network,
包括多个国防卫星
including multiple defense satellites,
以及各大电讯动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络的后门
as well as back doors to all major telecommunication networks.
MJ在发短♥信♥吗
Is MJ texting?
不 别看
No. Don’t look at it. Don’t look at it.
那是不对的
That’s wrong. That’s wrong.
加油 上厕所 10分钟
Petrol and toilets. Ten minutes!
弗拉粉 我们就在做这个…
Flash Mob, this is what we doing out here…
厕所 厕所在哪边
Toilet, toilet, toilet. Which way to the toilet?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!