I’m trying to get to Beck, but I can’t shake these drones!
找到你了
Gotcha.
上去
Going up!
可算
Finally.
威廉 情况怎么样
William, how we doing?
幻景几乎重建完毕
Illusion almost back up.
我不知道你要怎么把这事圆回来
I don’t know how you’re gonna spin this.
好啊 没动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥了
Oh, great. No webs.
-我们要死了吗 -有我在没人会死的
– Are we gonna die? – Nobody dies on my watch.
我的人生都浪费在打电游上了
I wasted my life playing video games,
我们就要死了
and we’re gonna die.
我有个假身份证
I have a fake ID,
可我都没用过
and I’ve never even used it.
我每天都发蠢视频 就希望大家喜欢我
I post stupid videos daily for people to like me.
要不是你的蠢视频
If it wasn’t for those stupid videos,
蜘蛛侠就不可能找到你
Spider-Man would’ve never found you.
蜘蛛侠…关注我吗
Spider-Man…? Spider-Man follows me?
是我救了我们 各位
I saved us, guys.
如果你救了我们 那我们怎么还是要死了
If you saved us, then why are we about to die?
-MJ -别说了
– MJ! – Stop it!
对不起
I’m sorry, okay?
我执迷于说真话
It’s just, I’m obsessed with telling the truth
哪怕这伤了其他人的感情
even if it hurts other people’s feelings.
我爱上了蜘蛛侠的婶婶
I’m in love with Spider-Man’s aunt.
我们不是在掏心窝吗
We’re sharing, right?
你的谎言结束了 贝克
Your lies are over, Beck.
这的确不理想 但我还有应急措施
This certainly isn’t ideal, but I have contingencies.
伊迪丝
Edith?
把眼镜给我
Just give me the glasses.
你要这个吗
You want these?
来拿啊
Come and get them.
上线吧 彼得一激灵
Come on, Peter-tingle.
这些无人机怎么不开火
Why aren’t these drones firing?
你处在射击范围内
You’re in the strike zone.
-你可能被击中 -不
– The chance of getting hit is… – No,
所有无人机马上开火
fire all the drones now!
贝克
Beck!
贝克
Beck.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我还信任了你
And I trusted you.
我知道
I know.
那是最…
That’s the most…
让人失望的部分
d-disappointing part.
你是个好人 彼得
You’re a good person, Peter.
真是个弱点
Such a weakness.
斯塔克是对的
Stark was right.
这是你应得的
You do deserve them.
你再骗不了我了
You can’t trick me anymore.
伊迪丝 关闭无人机
EDITH, turn off the drones.
生物识别扫描完成 欢迎回来 彼得
Biometric scan complete. Welcome back, Peter.
是否执行全部取消协议
Shall I execute all cancellation protocols?
做吧
Just do it.
-全部执行 -确认
– Execute them all. – Confirmed.
矛给我
Give me the spear.
那是戟
That’s a halberd.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么能做这么多坏事
How could you do all of this?
你会懂的 彼得
You’ll see, Peter.
人们需要相信
People, they need to believe.
如今
And nowadays…
他们什么都肯信
they’ll believe anything.
他…
Is he…?
这是真的吗
Is this real?
幻景都停止了 彼得
All illusions are down, Peter.
太好了
Yeah!
你去哪
Where you going?
MJ
MJ.
-你没事吧 -我没事 你没事吧
– Are you okay? – I’m okay. Are you okay?
-嗯嗯 -其他人都没事吧
– Yeah. Yeah. – Is everybody else okay?
嗯 大家都没事
Yeah, everyone’s okay.
-怎么回事 -无人机
– What happened? – There was just the drones,
它们本来跟着我们 然后突然就停了
and they were following us, and then they just stopped.
-是你停止了它们吗 -对
– Was that you? – Yeah.
你抓到他了吗
Did you get him?
-嗯 -我…
– Yeah. – Well, I, um…
带来了那个
brought that.
以防你还需要帮助
In case you needed some help.
谢谢
Thanks.
总之
Anyway, uh,
有个汗津津的家伙跟我们一起在塔楼里
there was this sweaty guy in the tower with us.
他好像是为你工作
I think he’s like, works for you or something.
他…
He, um…
他给了我这个
He gave me this.
不不
No. No.
MJ 真抱歉
MJ, I’m so sorry.
-我有个计划的 很傻 -彼得
– I had this plan. I had this stupid plan. – Peter.
我都写下来了 我打算给你买♥♥下这个
I wrote it all down, and I was gonna buy you this
然后在巴黎送你 在…
and give it to you in Paris at the top…
你吻了我
And you kissed me.
-什么 -是啊
– What? What? – Yeah.
我在跟人亲近上
I don’t really have much luck
不怎么走运
when it comes to getting close to people.
所以我撒谎了
So I lied.
我看你
I wasn’t just watching you
不仅仅是因为我猜到你是蜘蛛侠
because I thought you were Spider-Man.
太好了
That’s great.
-黑色大丽花 就像拿起谋杀案 -谋杀案
– Black dahlia, like the murder. – The murder.
-好 -是啊
– Good. – Yeah.
抱歉都坏了
Sorry it’s broken.
我更喜欢坏掉的
I actually like it better broken.
我真的好喜欢你
I really like you.
我也真的好喜欢你
I really like you too.
好 那我…
Okay. I should…
我回去找同学们了
I should probably get back to the class.
我去…
I’ll go and…
-嗯 我也不知道 -好吧
– Yeah. Heh. I don’t know. – Heh. Okay.
以防万一
Just in case.
不
Yeah, no.
不 梅 你是对的
No, May, you’re right.
他干得很棒 他很坚强
He did great. He was strong.
对 我也很高兴他留下了
Yeah. I’m glad he stayed too.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
很高兴你还活着
Well, I’m glad you’re alive.
看来那句暗语起作用了
I guess the coded message worked.
“人不可貌相”
“Appearances can be deceiving.”
你怎么不直接冲镜头眨眼
I’m surprised you didn’t just wink in the camera.
-你不是懂了 -那也是因为我一开始
– It worked. – Only because I had serious doubts
就对贝克持有很深的怀疑
about Beck from the beginning.
才不是 他完全信了
Not true. He had zero doubts.
帕克呢
Where’s Parker?
他跟个姑娘在一起呢
He’s with a girl.
我需要跟他谈谈
I need to speak with him.
他会联♥系♥你的
He’ll call you.
他…
He’ll…?
好啊 好
Okay. Great.
他最好联♥系♥我
Well, he better.
否则我拿你是问
Or it’s your ass.
你可别想跟我玩消失
And don’t even think about ghosting me.
你确定没有别人发现吗
Are you sure no one else has figured it out?
确定 反正也没别人注意你
Yeah, I mean, it’s not like anybody really pays attention to you.
扎心