then I can take it down,
找到他 而他只是个人
find him, and he’s just a guy.
我可以把伊迪丝夺回来
So, I can take EDITH right back.
好 但上次 你被火车撞了
Right, but last time, you got hit by a train.
是的 但这次
True, but this time…
我怎么解释呢
How do I explain this?
我有种第六感
I have a sixth sense.
彼得一激灵
The Peter-tingle.
你是说那个吧
That’s what you’re talking about, right?
但现在不灵了
It’s not working, though.
我听说现在不灵了 是吧
I heard it wasn’t working right now. Is it?
灵的
It is working.
-我不知道灵不灵… -好
– I don’t know if it’s working… – Good.
好 你有彼得一激灵 这就是你的计划
Okay. You got the Peter-tingle. That’s the plan.
我去接你的朋友
I’m gonna go get your friends.
你让你的彼得一激灵重新上线
You get that Peter-tingle back online.
我行的
I got this. I got this.
闪电开始
Cue the lightning.
闪电开始
Cuing lightning.
先生 上面还安全吗
Sir, is it still safe on the top,
还是我们该下来
or should we all come down?
天啊
Oh, my.
大巴司机怎么说
What did the bus driver say?
大巴司机不见了
Bus driver’s gone.
-什么 -去哪了
– What? – Where?
没事的 戴尔老师和我能控制局面
It’s okay. Mr. Dell and I have it under control!
不 别把我拉进来
No. Don’t drag me into this.
我已经尽力了 朱利亚斯
I’m doing my best, Julius!
-听着 -又是巫术
– Look… – Oh, the witches are back.
天啊 快下车
Oh, my God, get off the bus!
好 跟我来 孩子们
Okay, follow me, kids.
来 快走
Come on, let’s go!
这才是复仇者级别的威胁呢
Now, that is an Avengers-level threat.
这边走
This way. This way!
-好 -天啊
– Okay. Okay. – Oh, my God!
-弗拉士 -跟着手走
– Flash! – Follow that hand.
这边走 跟我来
This way. Follow me.
这都不是真的
It’s not real, it’s not real!
我看可挺真的
Well, it looks pretty real to me!
跟我来 孩子们
Follow me, kids!
地 风 火 水 不
Earth, wind, fire, water. Oh, no.
他们合体了 就像超能战士
They joined forces like the Power Rangers.
-那是战神金刚 -什么
– You’re thinking of Voltron. – Who?
你想的是战神金刚
Voltron! You’re thinking of Voltron!
看 是神秘客
Hey, look, it’s Mysterio!
他会救我们的
He’s gonna save us!
等等 如果神秘客知道我们知道了
Wait, if Mysterio knows we know…
-我们就危险了 -对 他们也是
– Then we’re in danger. – Yeah, and so are they.
我们走吧
We should go.
灭了那巫术
Kill that witch! Ba-bow!
这是为了我家人
This is for my family!
你该去安全的地方 弗瑞
You should get somewhere safe, Fury.
我觉得这事不会有好结局的
I don’t see this ending well.
多谢你关心
I appreciate your concern,
但我绝不会丢下战友
but I never leave my men behind.
好 通讯检查 听到吗 孩子
All right, comms check. Can you hear me, kid?
能听到 就是外面有点吵
Yeah. I can. It’s a little loud out here.
-新战衣不错 -谢谢
– I like the new suit. – Thanks.
彼得 你确定那不是真的吗
Peter, you sure that’s not real?
嗯 但比我想的要大100倍
Yeah, it’s just 100 times bigger than I expected.
还是原计划
Still the play?
我们得升高些
We need to get high enough
以确保贝克不会看到我
so Beck doesn’t see me coming.
收到 粘住了
Copy. Stay sticky.
-哈皮 -孩子 怎么了
– Happy. – Yeah, kid. What is it?
我们得认真地谈谈你和我婶婶的事
We need to have a serious conversation about you and my aunt!
贝克 报告
Beck, report!
古特曼 我需要个回应
Guterman, I need a response.
快点 果决点
Something quick and decisive.
“是所有那些元素怪
“It’s all the Elementals.
它们不知怎么融合成了…”
They’re somehow merged into something…”
…成了别的东西 要强大得多
…into something else. Something more powerful.
它在汲取地球核心的能量
It’s drawing energy from the Earth’s core.
这太扯了
See, now, that’s some bullshit.
那是…
Is that…?
做好万全准备
Be ready for anything.
好
Yeah.
不是真的 不是真的
It’s not real, it’s not real, it’s not real!
太赞了
That’s awesome.
威廉 有无人机脱离阵型了
William, I’ve got drones breaking formation.
可能是撞了鸟群 没事的
Maybe they hit a flock of birds. You’re fine.
我要看里面什么情况 我要手动控制
I wanna see what’s happening there, I’m taking manual control.
你看到什么了吗
Do you see anything?
看到了
Yeah.
我要杀了他
And I’m gonna kill him.
希望成功
I hope this works.
你在吗
You got me?
我罩你
I got you.
老板 幻景被破坏了
Boss, the illusion is coming apart.
我看到你了
I see you.
-伊迪丝 保护我 -收到
– EDITH, give me some protection. – Copy.
中止幻景 中止
Kill it. Just kill the illusion. Kill it.
不 不能中止 他们会看到的
No, I’m not gonna kill it. They’ll see.
我要他们看到什么他们就会看到什么
They’ll see what I want them to see!
-你还需要斗篷吗 -是的 詹妮丝
– Do you still need the cape? – Yes, Janice.
-我还要斗篷 -好了
– I still need the cape. – Done.
-威廉 渲染我的幻景战衣 -好 等等
– Now William render my illusion suit. – All right, hang on.
怪物里都是无人机 简直疯了
The monster was full of drones! It’s crazy!
你在那里呢
There you are.
慢慢来
Easy.
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
-内德 -哈皮
– Ned! – Happy!
我得带你们离开
I gotta get you guys out of here!
-上飞机 -你是谁
– Get on the jet! – Who are you?
我跟蜘蛛侠共事 你们得上飞机
I work with Spider-Man. Okay? You gotta get on that jet.
你为蜘蛛侠工作
You work for Spider-Man?
是跟蜘蛛侠共事 不是为他工作
I work with Spider-Man, not for Spider-Man.
-新计划 进塔楼 -什么
– New plan. Into the Tower. – What?
哈皮 你没事吧
Happy, are you okay?
我们没事 去抓贝克
Yeah. We’re okay. Just get Beck.
-伊迪丝 目标是蜘蛛侠 -收到
– EDITH, target Spider-Man. – Copy.
我自己杀那些孩子
I’ll just kill the kids myself.
你们在这儿呢
There you are.
进王冠权杖密室
Into the Crown Jewels vault!
-好 快走 -快走
– Yeah, go, go, go! – Come on.
-快走 -进密室
– Go! – Into the vault!
墙有八英尺厚呢 进密室
The walls are 8 feet thick. Go into the vault!
-什么 -进密室 快去
– What? – Into the vault. Go!
找掩护
Take cover!
好
Okay.
行吗
Yeah?
不 不要
No. No.
我看到你了
I see you.
拿开那玩意
Get that thing out…
快走
Go!
美队怎么做到的
How does Cap do that?
哈皮 说话 告诉我你们还活着
Happy, say something, please, to let me know you’re alive!
-我在 -哈皮 谢天谢地
– I’m here. I’m here. – Happy, thank God.
我为我们争取到了时间
I bought us some time,
但不多
but not much.
我想靠近贝克 但我无法摆脱这些无人机