I know this isn’t real.
你确定吗
Do you, though?
MJ
MJ!
MJ
MJ!
我看你分不清♥真♥假了 彼得
I don’t think you know what’s real, Peter.
你需要醒过来
You need to wake up!
看看你自己
I mean, look at yourself.
你只是个害怕的孩子
You are just a scared little kid
穿着件运动衫
in a sweat suit.
我创造了神秘客
I created Mysterio
好给世界一个可以信仰的人
to give the world someone to believe in.
我控制真♥相♥
I control the truth.
神秘客就是真♥相♥
Mysterio is the truth.
如果你真够好
If you were good enough,
或许托尼就不会死了
maybe Tony would still be alive.
内心深处 你知道我是对的
Deep down, you know I’m right.
你自己做了选择
You made your choice.
你只需要让位
And all you had to do was step aside.
现在你…
And now you have…
弗瑞
Fury.
贝克的人想找到
Beck’s people are trying to find
所有能曝光他们的人
everyone who could expose him.
你告诉谁了
Who’d you tell?
我知道你跟人说了
I know you told someone…
告诉我吧
…so just tell me.
-好 -你告诉谁了
– Okay. – Who did you tell?
你还告诉谁了
Who else did you tell?
就我班上的内德和MJ
Just Ned and MJ from my class.
内德可能告诉他女友贝蒂了
Maybe Ned told his girlfriend Betty,
但没别的了
but that’s it.
怎么了
What?
你太好骗了
You are so gullible.
-什么 -虽然很聪明
– What? – I mean, you’re smart as a whip.
但是…
Just a…
太好骗了
…sucker.
现在你的朋友也都得死了
And now all your friends have to die.
天啊
Oh, my God.
骗那些
It’s easy to fool people
已经在自我欺骗的人很容易
when they’re already fooling themselves.
但不管如何 彼得
But for what it’s worth, Peter,
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
-伊迪丝 -是 昆廷
– EDITH. – Yes, Quentin.
读取彼得·帕克班级旅行的资料
Access files to Peter Parker’s class trip.
我要他们在伦敦转机回家
I need them to fly home from London.
我在哪
Where am I?
城市监禁中心
Municipal holding facility.
他们说他们在火车场发现了昏迷不醒的你
They said they found you unconscious at the train yard.
很危险啊
Very dangerous.
我们给了你披了件衬衫
And we gave you the shirt
因为你似乎有点冷
because you seemed a bit cold.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们真好
You guys are nice.
你们的英语说得真好
You speak really good English.
欢迎来到荷兰
Welcome to the Netherlands.
我在荷兰吗
I’m in the Netherlands right now?

Yep.
再见
Bye.
-警卫 -警卫去休息了
– Guard! – The guard is on a break.
-可能在跟老婆通话 -对 她怀孕了
– Probably talking to his wife. – Yeah, she’s pregnant.
-是吗 -是啊
– Oh, yeah? – Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.

Yeah.
夜猴侠 对
Night Monkey. Yeah.
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
-不好意思 先生 -什么事
– Excuse me, sir? – Yeah?
-可以借你的电♥话♥吗 -嗯
– Could I borrow your phone? – Yeah.
这里的人都好好啊
Everyone is so nice here.
好吧
Okay.

Okay.
接接接
Pick up, pick up, pick up.
我搞砸了 我需要个交通工具
I messed up. I need a… I need a ride.
我在哪 我在哪 先生
Where am I? Where am I, sir?
这里是布克普朗克戴克
It’s Broek op Langedijk.
等等 可以冲这里说吗
Hang on. Could you say that into there?
这里是布克普朗克戴克
It’s Broek op Langedijk here.
好 不客气
Yeah, no problem.
谢谢
Thanks.
你听懂了吗
Did you get that?
彼得 你没事吧
Peter? Are you okay?
-哈皮 是你吗 -当然是我
– Happy, is that you? – Is it me? Yeah, of course it’s me.
站住 告诉我一件只有你知道的事
Stop! Tell me something only you would know.
只有我知道
Only I would know.
记得我们去德国那次吗
Remember we went to Germany?
你在客房♥点了付费视频
You pay-per-viewed a video in your room?
他们虽没列出标题 但结账时
They didn’t list titles, but I could tell by the price
我一看价钱就知道你看了成♥人♥电♥影♥
it was an adult film at the front destk.
-你还不知道我怎么发现的 -好吧
– And you didn’t know how I knew… – Okay. Okay,
是你 别说了
fine! It’s you. It’s you. It’s you. Stop.
见到你太好了
It’s so good to see you.
彼得 你得告诉我出了什么事
Peter, you gotta tell me what the hell is going on here.
好 别动
Okay, hold still.
好了
There we go.
你不是有超级怪力吗
I thought you had super strength.
还是疼的
It still hurts.
-哈皮 拜托 -好了 放松
– Happy, come on. – All right, relax.
-就差几下了 好了 -天啊
– Just a few more. There we go. – Oh, my God.
-放松 -别叫我放松 哈皮
– Relax. – Don’t tell me to relax, Happy!
我搞砸得这么严重怎么放松
How can I relax when I messed up so bad?
我信任了贝克
I trusted Beck. Right?
我当他是朋友
I thought he was my friend.
我把斯塔克先生留给我的唯一一件东西给了他
So, I gave him the only thing that Mr. Stark left behind for me,
他现在要杀了我朋友和半个欧洲
and now he’s gonna kill my friends and half of Europe,
所以别叫我放松
so please do not tell me to relax.
抱歉 哈皮 抱歉 我不该喊的
I’m sorry, Happy. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t shout.
我就是好想他
I just really miss him.
我也想他
Yeah, I miss him too.
不管我去哪
Everywhere I go…
都能看到他的脸
I see his face.
全世界都在问
And the whole world is asking
谁会做下一个钢铁侠
who’s gonna be the next Iron Man… And
我不知道那是不是我 哈皮 我不是钢铁侠
I don’t know if that’s me, Happy. I’m not Iron Man.
你不是钢铁侠
You’re not Iron Man.
你也不会成为钢铁侠
You’re never gonna be Iron Man.
没人能达到托尼的境界
Nobody could live up to Tony.
托尼都不能
Not even Tony.
托尼是我最好的朋友
Tony was my best friend.
但他状态很糟
And he was a mess.
他总质疑自己做的一切
He second-guessed everything he did.
心里乱得很
He was all over the place.
他唯一没质疑过的抉择
The one thing that he did that he didn’t second-guess
就是选你
was picking you.
我觉得托尼那么做
I don’t think Tony would have done what he did
是因为他知道等他不在了
if he didn’t know that you were gonna be here
你肯定会挺身而出
after he was gone.
你的朋友们有麻烦了
Now, your friends are in trouble,
你孤身一人 你的装备不见了
you’re all alone, your tech is missing.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do about it?
我要去扁他
I’m gonna kick his ass.
我是指现在 我们具体要做什么
I mean, right now. Like specifically, what are we gonna do?
因为我们在一片郁金香花田上空
Because we’ve been hovering over a tulip field
悬停15分钟了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!