很好,走
Because your sentence is already two months
因为你的刑期已经两个月了
Isn’t that great?
那不是很好吗?
two months
两个月
I’m sick and I’m not allowed to go out
我生病了,我不能出去
The Amazing Fantasy Comic 1962 #15
奇幻漫画 1962 #15
Miles, Miles
英里,英里
Do you have a minute?
能打扰你几分钟吗?
… how… how is it here?
……怎么……这里怎么样?
How are you, um… how are you?
你好吗,嗯……你好吗?
I’m fine thanks
我很好,谢谢
Yeah, it’s good
是的,这很好
to see you grow up
看着你长大
Growth spurt during puberty yes
青春期生长突增 是
The mute became even pinker
哑巴变得更粉红了
Is this the room you grew up in?
这是你长大的房♥间吗?
Here he was
他在这里
But my dorm room is very mature
但是我的宿舍很成熟
So cool, I used to play with this when I was younger
厉害了,小时候玩过
This for the collection
这个为收藏
I have the same thing
我有相同的东西
In fact, it is extremely rare
事实上,这是极其罕见的
Why is it still in the package?
为什么它还在包裹里?
Good
好的
Is this your design?
这是你的设计吗?
They are good?
他们很好?
wow how much
哇多少
I miss you too
我也想你
So what are you doing here? I thought… that I would never see you again
那你在这里做什么?我以为……我再也见不到你了
Do you want to get out of here?
你想离开这里吗?
I… I’m not allowed to go out
我……我不准出去
against the present
反对现在
Spider-Man is not allowed?
蜘蛛侠不允许?
… Well
… 出色地
Miles
英里
Your father is ready to listen to you now
你父亲现在准备好听你的了
It’s three months
三个月了
Okay, let me see
好的,让我看看
Is there an anthology community where all Spideys belong?
是否有一个所有蜘蛛侠都属于的选集社区?
Well, there is also a woman, Jess Drew (who is white)
嗯,还有一个女人,Jess Drew(白人)
The car works
汽车工作
God, how much can I learn from him -cars? –
天哪,我能从他身上学到多少——汽车?-
Yes, I learned a lot
是的,我学到了很多
I’ve improved a lot, see?
我进步了很多,看到了吗?
Seriously?
严重地?
So let’s see
那么让我们看看
!Let’s go
!我们走吧
Get started!
开始吧!
That’s not a problem at all
这根本不是问题
And he said it changed everything
他说这改变了一切
Who are Sahih and Miguel?
Sahih 和 Miguel 是谁?
He’s a ninja vampire spider, but he’s a good person
他是忍♥者吸血鬼蜘蛛,但他是个好人
Good vampire? I never saw him in my dream
好吸血鬼?我从未在梦中见过他
So how long has he been inviting you?
那么他邀请你多久了?
That was just a few months ago
那只是几个月前
A few months is a long time, right?
几个月很长,对吧?
One or two months
一两个月
see you
再见
look at me
看着我
Thanks James
谢谢詹姆斯
Well, this group of you -look at those idiots –
好吧,你们这群人——看看那些白♥痴♥——
how do you work -The man is striped, he wants to carry a bag –
你怎么工作 -那个男人是条纹的,他想背一个包 –
We are trying to prevent the collapse of the multiverse
我们正在努力防止多元宇宙的崩溃
I think I’ve done this before
我想我以前做过
For example, last week we had an assignment based on Shakespeare
例如,上周我们有一个基于莎士比亚的作业
John? -… and me and the husband –
约翰?-…还有我和丈夫-
Hey, let’s see who’s Hobby?
嘿,让我们看看谁是 Hobby?
God, you’re going to love it
上帝,你会爱上它的
Sometimes he let me follow him
有时他让我跟着他
What this means?
这是什么意思?
… are you a monkey all night?
……你整晚都是猴子吗?
Don’t worry, they’re very strict about me coming and going, otherwise I’ll see you sooner
别担心,他们对我的出入非常严格,否则我会尽快见到你
Correct
正确的
So why are you here now?
那你为什么现在在这里?
Inka… don’t do that, uncle
Inka…别这样,叔叔
Hey go… Gwen?
嘿……格温?
Where do you want to go?
你想去哪里?
Where is he going?
他去哪儿?
hello so you are here
你好,所以你在这里
What are you doing now?
你在干什么?
I’m waiting for you
我在等你
It’s a good place to think -don’t you agree? –
这是一个思考的好地方——你不同意吗?-
I mean, who needs a treadmill when you’ve got the Williamsburg Bank Building right at your fingertips
我的意思是,当威廉斯堡银行大楼触手可及时,谁还需要跑步机
So you and your dad haven’t talked yet?
所以你和你♥爸♥爸还没有谈过?
What exactly do we want to talk about?
我们到底想谈什么?
Hi dad, how long has it been?
嗨爸爸,多久了?
Do you still think I killed my best friend?
你还认为我杀了我最好的朋友吗?
I do not know
我不知道
… I mean, my family might if I told them that
……我的意思是,如果我告诉他们,我的家人可能会
Do not say
别说
Hear me on this matter
听我说这件事
Well, maybe some things are meant for us
好吧,也许有些东西是为我们准备的
What an interesting way of thinking
多么有趣的思维方式
Just smart guys with emotions
只是有情感的聪明人
Out of the norm
不合常理
You know, it’s always a pleasure talking to you
你知道,和你聊天总是很愉快
Really?
真的吗?
Yes
是的
How many people can you talk to about such things?
你能和多少人谈论这样的事情?
you don’t even think about me
你根本没想过我
What the?
什么?
you were the only true friend i found after peter’s death
你是我在彼得死后找到的唯一真正的朋友
Other than Hobby?
除了爱好?
That case is different
那个案子不一样
Huh? I don’t know what you say
嗯?我不知道你在说什么
… you and me… you are the important thing
…你和我…你是最重要的
We are alike
我们很像
Know
知道
In any other world, Gwen Stacy fell in love with Spider-Man
在任何其他世界,Gwen Stacy 爱上了蜘蛛侠
And that doesn’t end well in any other world
这在任何其他世界都不会有好结果
Well, everything has a beginning, right?
好吧,一切都有开始,对吧?
Wow, no matter what I eat, I can’t get enough
哇,不管我吃什么,我都吃不饱
This palantano will open a space in your heart(famous Cuban food)
这个 palantano 会在你心里打开一个空间(著名的古巴食物)
The girl was very white and blonde
这个女孩很白,金发碧眼
I bet he can’t even speak Spanish
我打赌他连西班牙语都不会说
Does not matter
不要紧
Does this prevent you from interfering in other dimensions?
是不是不让你在另外空间去干涉?
Yes, it’s very cool
是的,这很酷
How long did it take Miguel O’Hara to notice Miles Morales?
Miguel O’Hara 花了多长时间才注意到 Miles Morales?
I will compliment you, I said the same thing,
我会赞美你,我说过同样的话,
if I had a bracelet I could come with you
如果我有一个手镯我可以和你一起去
See Miles I saved the multiverse
See Miles 我拯救了多元宇宙
They were just a small elite strike force
他们只是一支小型精英打击部队
I can become invisible, I
我可以变得隐形,我
have power like electricity
有电一样的力量
There is no more room
没有更多的空间
Oh right
啊对
… look, if it’s really my hand, I -yes, I know, I know, I know –
…看,如果真的是我的手,我-是的,我知道,我知道,我知道-
Oh, no, no, don’t do that
哦,不,不,不要那样做
Miles
英里
ok now

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!