创意活动。
What the.
什么。
Yes? -Well, the call has been cut.
是的?-嗯,电♥话♥被切断了。
*
*
Look, we’re in the middle of a story.
看,我们正在讲故事。
Fate brought us here.
命运把我们带到了这里。
You understand now, don’t you?
你现在明白了吧?
I don’t understand at all.
我完全不明白。
I am your sworn enemy.
我是你不共戴天的敌人。
You are not my sworn enemy.
你不是我的死敌。
You made a mistake.
你犯了一个错误。
*
*
Do you really not remember what you did to me?
你真的不记得你对我做了什么吗?
What have I done for you? -Um, no.
我为你做了什么?-不。
I worked at Alcomex.
我在 Alcomex 工作过。
I did an experiment on the interworld device that brought Spider-Man here from another dimension.
我在将蜘蛛侠从另一个维度带到这里的跨世界设备上做了一个实验。
From size number 42.
从尺码 42 开始。
*
*
The spider runs and bites you.
蜘蛛跑来咬你。
My Spider turns you into Spider-Man.
我的蜘蛛把你变成蜘蛛侠。
What the.
什么。
You go to the buffet.
你去自助餐。
You hit me sweet
你打我甜
I beat the bad guys with a lot of food.
我用很多食物打败了坏人。
You flaunt your cheeky chops and everyone loves it.
你炫耀你厚脸皮的印♥章♥,每个人都喜欢它。
But nobody knows what it means to be on the other side of the joke.
但是没有人知道站在笑话的另一边意味着什么。
I just want to create a happy atmosphere.
我只是想营造一个快乐的氛围。
i created you
我创造了你
You also created me.
你也创造了我。
Spiderman, why did you create this guy? -I didn’t get to Mola.
蜘蛛侠,你为什么要创造这个人?-我没去 Mola。
Tare said sleepily
塔尔睡眼惺忪地说
When I was in this room, you blew it up.
当我在这个房♥间时,你把它炸毁了。
Because of you, I lost my job, my life and my face.
因为你,我失去了工作,失去了生活,失去了面子。
My family doesn’t even want to see me.
我的家人甚至不想见我。
I made you a hero.
我让你成为了英雄。
But you make me like this.
但是你让我变成这样。
Look at me.
看着我。
You brought me this disaster.
你给我带来了这场灾难。
Look at me.
看着我。
I will make you respect me.
我会让你尊重我。
I am your sworn enemy
我是你的死敌
So where did it disappear to?
那么它消失到哪里去了呢?
He held her tight.
他紧紧地抱着她。
You know you have to catch the bad guy, right?
你知道你必须抓住坏人,对吧?
I always understand.
我总是明白。
Usually.
通常。
Gutierrez, get the crane.
古铁雷斯,把起重机拿来。
Good sir.
好的先生。
That’s why they don’t like our people, son.
这就是为什么他们不喜欢我们的人,孩子。
We?
我们?
Look, I’m trying to do the right thing.
看,我正在努力做正确的事。
I said I was trying.
我说我在努力。
So you need to be a better role model.
所以你需要成为一个更好的榜样。
I am a very good role model.
我是一个很好的榜样。
Hey Gutierrez, abort the crane.
嘿古铁雷斯,中止起重机。
Do you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗?
Are you confused about something?
你对某事感到困惑吗?
Well, men of your generation neglect their mental health too
好吧,你们这一代人也忽视了他们的心理健康
Oh boy
好家伙
what am i doing wrong
我究竟做错了什么
Because no matter what I do, there’s always someone who thinks I’m wrong
因为无论我做什么,总会有人认为我错了
I know how it feels
我知道那是什么感觉
So how is your son doing?
那你儿子怎么样了?
Do you think he can handle his life?
你认为他能处理好自己的生活吗?
tell the truth yes
说实话是的
He’s a good kid -seriously? –
他是个好孩子——真的吗?-
you know, scary
你知道,可怕
He said very wise things
他说的很有智慧
… It is so good. Well, I have to go little by little
… 真是太棒了。好吧,我必须一点一点地走
And then he did this really stupid thing
然后他做了这件非常愚蠢的事
I just don’t want him to ruin his life
我只是不想让他毁了他的生活
Maybe it’s best to leave him alone
也许最好让他一个人呆着
excuse me, what -What? What happened? –
对不起,什么-什么?发生了什么?-
I do not know
我不知道
And I hate that he’s not honest with me
我讨厌他对我不诚实
Maybe he is afraid to talk to you
也许他害怕和你说话
Why would anyone be afraid to talk to me?
为什么有人会害怕和我说话?
What should I know?
我应该知道什么?
The point is, you think you’re a
关键是,你认为你是一个
good father, you think everything is fine
好爸爸,你觉得一切都好
And then they grow
然后他们长大
I just don’t want to lose him, you know?
我只是不想失去他,你知道吗?
Well, as someone who is not in this position and is not in your family
好吧,作为一个不在这个位置上并且不在你家里的人
I say you should let him stand on his own two feet, man
我说你应该让他用自己的两只脚站起来,伙计
so yes –
所以是的-
You are right
你是对的
If that’s not good, then what is?
如果那不好,那是什么?
I have to go now
我现在得走了
Yes, and catch him on
是的,抓住他
bastard, don’t worry
混♥蛋♥,别担心
I don’t think that person will ever show up again
我不认为那个人会再出现
What happened?
发生了什么?
Good
好的
I think I threw myself into it
我想我投入其中
Well, it’s new
还好是新的
!Hello
!你好
!Hello
!你好
One, two, three, three, three, no, no echo
一二三三三不回声
assumption
假设
I stuck my head in the hole
我把头伸进洞里
!Hello
!你好
Stop it, stop it
停下来,停下来
How cool is that?
多么酷啊?
My hole can take me anywhere
我的洞可以带我去任何地方
Chinatown Earth -688 Venom World Tom Hardy
唐人街地球-688 毒液世界 Tom Hardy
Sorry, hello
对不起,你好
Sorry to bother you, I know you are busy
抱歉打扰了,我知道你很忙
What do you want? -I know it’s weird. I found Abad out of nowhere –
你想要什么?-我知道这很奇怪。我不知从哪里找到了阿巴德 –
But I think I’ve turned into an extraordinary metadimensional being
但我想我已经变成了一个非凡的元次元存在
GOOD? -GOOD? –
好的?-好的?-
I literally tore apart the fabric of time and space
我真的撕裂了时间和空间的结构
It’s like Thursday night for you
对你来说就像星期四晚上
You act like these weird things always happen to you
你表现得好像这些奇怪的事情总是发生在你身上
can i have a piece of gum please
请给我一块口香糖好吗
The power of the multiverse is in the palm of my hand(a dialogue similar to that of the famous Doctor Octopus)
多元宇宙之力尽在我手(类似著名章鱼博士的对话)
My hole is not a curse
我的洞不是诅咒
They didn’t answer
他们没有回答
Can you stop talking about your holes?
你能别再说你的洞了吗?
A series of tormented children
一系列受折磨的孩子
No, no, no, you’ll love it
不不不,你会喜欢的
Look, look, look
看,看,看
My place is over, you don’t understand
我的地方结束了,你不明白
Um, get down to business, gentlemen
嗯,谈正事,先生们
I’m coming for you, Spiderman!
我来找你了,蜘蛛侠!
Oh no
不好了
Peter Parker, Spider-Man Earth -13122
彼得帕克,蜘蛛侠地球-13122
Tomorrow morning, there will be a picture of Spiderman on the front page.
明天早上,头版会有一张蜘蛛侠的照片。
The photos have to be good this time. You’re absolutely right, boss.
这次的照片一定不错。你完全正确,老板。
shut up get out -hey boss…
闭嘴滚出去-嘿老板…
I’m going to work, God, I want a replacement
我要去工作了,上帝,我想要一个替代品
Miguel, I’m Peter