只有这一次。
It started with calls, then wireless calls, then smartwatches.
它从电♥话♥开始,然后是无线电♥话♥,然后是智能手表。
Next month, I’ll be your assistant.
下个月,我就是你的助手。
I’m not your assistant
我不是你的助理
Are those my Jordans?
那是我的乔丹鞋吗?
If they are the same size, I can’t tell the difference.
如果它们大小相同,我无法区分。
See, everyone is the world.
看,每个人都是世界。
And my job is to write your son’s world on this piece of paper.
而我的工作就是把你儿子的世界写在这张纸上。
Goal -That’s great
目标-太好了
I don’t know this kid at all.
我根本不认识这孩子。
I don’t know what he knows.
我不知道他知道什么。
And he has to decide that he wants to commit to his future.
他必须决定他要为自己的未来做出承诺。
Or they engage in what they do when they come to school.
或者他们在上学时从事他们所做的事情。
You can’t have an ass and a date at the same time.
你不能同时拥有屁♥股♥和约会对象。
Unless you have a snorer.
除非你打鼾。
Miles -Of course, I know this is a good joke.
迈尔斯——当然,我知道这是个好笑话。
How are you? -We have been waiting for a long time.
你好吗?-我们已经等了很久了。
You’re late -You should have come earlier.
你迟到了——你应该早点来。
I know, I know, look.
我知道,我知道,看。
I have to get back to homework, so can we get this over with?
我得回去做作业了,我们能不能把这件事结束?
Good.
好的。
Miles scores are almost good.
迈尔斯成绩几乎不错。
You are in the 18th grade of physics.
你在物理 18 年级。
This is My Son.
这是我儿子。
And also in workshop art.
还有车间艺术。
It disappeared.
它消失了。
You have 17 in English.
你有17个英语。
The teacher gave a difficult grade.
老师给了一个很难的分数。
And the Spanish got 15.
西班牙人得到了 15 个。
What the? -Oooh.
什么?-哦。
*
*
Mom, it’s not my fault.
妈妈,这不是我的错。
Does that mean it wasn’t my fault?
这是否意味着这不是我的错?
Are you taking Spanish classes?
你在上西班牙语课吗?
I just don’t go to some classes.
我只是不去上一些课。
Oh, so how much did you miss? How much means how much?
哦,那你错过了多少?多少意味着多少?
I mean there are 5.
我的意思是有5个。
Five? -Five?
五?-五?
Actually 6. -I’m going to skin you.
实际上 6.-我要剥你的皮。
*
*
The whole story happened to me -Very good.
整个故事发生在我身上——非常好。
We can still get out of this situation.
我们仍然可以摆脱这种局面。
Excuse me, this situation?
请问,这种情况?
Miles has a story to tell.
迈尔斯有一个故事要讲。
The story is not interesting at all.
这个故事一点也不有趣。
Smith Miles Morales. -Correct.
史密斯·迈尔斯·莫拉莱斯。-正确的。
You grew up in a struggling immigrant family.
你在一个苦苦挣扎的移♥民♥家庭中长大。
I’m from Puerto Rico, that’s part of America.
我来自波多黎各,那是美国的一部分。
We have a house in Brooklyn so we don’t have a problem.
我们在布鲁克林有一所房♥子,所以我们没有问题。
It doesn’t matter, you’re struggling too.
没关系,你也在挣扎。
I will be captain next week.
下周我将成为队长。
And now he plans to get into the best physics program in the country.
现在他计划进入该国最好的物理课程。
We will do anything for him.
我们会为他做任何事。
At Princeton University.
在普林斯顿大学。
The one in New Jersey?
新泽西那个?
No, not at all, never too old.
不,一点也不,永远不会太老。
New Jersey from New York?
从纽约到新泽西?
There are many good universities in Brooklyn.
布鲁克林有很多好大学。
Princeton has the best quantum researchers in the country. -Quantum researcher.
普林斯顿拥有全国最好的量子研究人员。-量子研究员。
They transport electrons to the threshold of dimensions. – Size threshold.
它们将电子传输到维度的阈值。– 大小阈值。
You could tell they were scanning the meter darkly.
你可以看出他们在黑暗中扫描仪表。
No, I don’t understand what he’s saying.
不,我不明白他在说什么。
I can help them find a way to travel to other dimensions.
我可以帮助他们找到前往其他空间的方法。
Ah, good -I think it’s a good job.
啊,很好——我认为这是一份好工作。
Dad, when you were my age, you followed your dreams.
爸爸,当你在我这个年纪的时候,你追寻着自己的梦想。
And you started your cartoon with Uncle Aaron, right?
你的卡♥通♥片是和亚伦叔叔一起开始的,对吧?
He is different.
他是不同的。
… i used to… see, when you were born… I was just my mother before
…我以前…看,当你出生时…我以前只是我的母亲
You see, life is an adventure.
你看,生活就是一场冒险。
You brought me to this school because you thought I could do something amazing.
你把我带到这所学校是因为你认为我可以做一些了不起的事情。
And now I’m thinking the same thing.
现在我也在想同样的事情。
And this is an amazing thing that they do.
这是他们所做的一件了不起的事情。
Someone who can really teach me what I want.
真正能教我想要什么的人。
But not all of them are in Brooklyn.
但并非所有人都在布鲁克林。
Here is your story.
这是你的故事。
Well, let’s continue with that in mind.
好吧,让我们牢记这一点。
Have you noticed?
你注意到了吗?
Did Namusa get the joke?
Namusa 明白这个笑话了吗?
Well, I have to go. -Good.
好吧,我得走了。-好的。
It’s a great topic to talk about.
这是一个很好的话题。
See Miles Vaisa.
参见 Miles Vaisa。
Did you order cake tonight?
你今晚订蛋糕了吗?
Yes, Bau, you know, call me, I have to go.
是的,Bau,你知道的,给我打电♥话♥,我得走了。
Good? Goodbye.
好的?再见。
God, what should we do with this child?
天呐,这个孩子我们该怎么办?
For all units, we have supercriminal cases.
对于所有单位,我们都有超级犯罪案件。
I have to go -What?
我得走了-什么?
You go too, Miles, everybody. Why should I stay?
迈尔斯,大家也去吧。我为什么要留下来?
Know. Excuse me -Why should I stay?
知道。请问 – 我为什么要留下来?
But we will find a way together.
但我们会一起找到方法。
And he.
和他。
I’m sorry, I’m very, very sorry.
对不起,我非常非常抱歉。
He lied to you. -Jeff?
他骗了你。-杰夫?
Your son lied to him.
你儿子骗了他。
And I think you know that.
我想你知道这一点。
how is your article
你的文章怎么样
The final work remains, it is part of the job.
最后的工作仍然存在,它是工作的一部分。
No dad -I think the guy ran away.
不,爸爸——我想那家伙跑了。
Thanks for saying I would see it.
谢谢你说我会看到它。
Yes, you seem very busy. -I agree.
是的,你看起来很忙。-我同意。
You are too busy -Yes, same conclusion. Come see this.
你太忙了——是的,同样的结论。来看看这个。
Not very bad. -Know.
不是很糟糕。-知道。
What is the death of this child?
这孩子的死因是什么?
I don’t know, God! Hi
我不知道,上帝!你好
Spider-Man -Mr. Morales, I mean Officer Morales.
蜘蛛侠-先生。莫拉莱斯,我是说莫拉莱斯警官。
It’s not what you think
这不是你想的
Hi! Hey -officer.
你好!嘿 – 军官。
My son is a student here.
我儿子是这里的学生。
I am a member of the parents’ association.
我是家长协会的成员。
Do you know how much I have to pay for all this?
你知道我要为这一切付出多少吗?
You gave up in the middle of the fight and left.
你在战斗中放弃并离开了。
Your steps are very careless and rough. -Namusa?
你的脚步很粗心,很粗糙。-Namusa?
And the first thing is to show yourself.
而第一件事就是展示你自己。
Yeah, I agree with this guy.
是的,我同意这个人的观点。
Give it to me, this guy isn’t even the villain of the week.
告诉我,这家伙甚至不是本周的恶棍。
What are you telling me, do you know it’s here?
你在说什么,你知道它在这里吗?
Don’t worry man.
别担心,伙计。
Everything is under control.
全部都在掌控之中。
And he.
和他。
We will definitely come back here again.
我们一定会再次回到这里。
Know? You are so much like that boy.
知道?你很像那个男孩。
Really?
真的吗?
It’s so stupid.
这太愚蠢了。
Imagine this.
想象一下。
We’re going back to where it all began.
我们要回到一切开始的地方。
The birthplace of our connection.
我们联♥系♥的发源地。
Hey, don’t try to please me with nice words.
嘿,别用花言巧语取悦我。
I break tables every day.
我每天都打破桌子。
Do you remember everything that happened?
你还记得发生的一切吗?
what are you saying
你在说什么
Creative events.