没有更多的差异可以看出。
The main place is safe.
主要地方很安全。
We can’t just leave it.
我们不能就这样离开它。
He faced it alone.
他独自面对。
I don’t know how to fix the situation.
我不知道如何解决这个问题。
Yes.
是的。
Okay, join the team.
好的,加入团队。
Brooklyn Earth-1610
布鲁克林地球 1610
I know Miles is still in second grade.
我知道迈尔斯还在上二年级。
But we wanted to talk about his college interview…so.
但我们想谈谈他的大学面试……所以。
I’m sure it can be found at any time.
我相信它可以随时找到。
He doesn’t joke with anyone about his future
他不会和任何人开玩笑说他的未来
Excuse me, do you have an ATM?
打扰一下,你们有自动提款机吗?
Yes, there.
是的,那里。
Better not be tied to the wall -What?
最好不要被绑在墙上-什么?
It’s ok.
没关系。
It should be pretty simple.
它应该很简单。
Just drill a hole and take the money.
钻个洞拿钱就行了。
Not that one.
不是那个。
should.
应该。
Take the money and leave the car.
拿了钱就下车了。
where is your money honey
亲爱的,你的钱在哪里
hey man what are you doing there
嘿,伙计,你在那里做什么
No, it’s not good at all.
不,一点都不好。
I forgot my password. -Go away.
我忘记了我的密♥码♥。-离开。
Let me steal from you.
让我偷你的东西。
I will beat you.
我会打败你。
No need.
不需要。
I never stole.
我从不偷东西。
Don’t give me a bad robbery experience. -bad robbery?
不要给我不好的抢劫经历。-糟糕的抢劫?
This store is my life.
这家店就是我的生命。
I have a problem, you also have fairy powder.
我有问题,你也有仙粉。
See, I was a scientist, I still am.
看,我曾经是一名科学家,现在仍然是。
By the way, have you ever heard of the company name Alchemex?
顺便问一下,您听说过公♥司♥名称 Alchemex 吗?
I worked there.
我在那里工作。
Then something happened.
然后发生了一些事情。
I had a little accident.
我出了点小意外。
Now I…
现在我…
…I apologize.
…我道歉。
First of all, I’m not stealing from you.
首先,我不是偷你的。
I mean, this ATM isn’t yours, is it?
我的意思是,这台 ATM 不是你的,是吗?
It’s a bank, they’re the criminals.
这是一家银行,他们是罪犯。
You are a criminal who stole from me.
你是从我这里偷东西的罪犯。
You know, with this look, it wouldn’t work anywhere else. So I have to do it.
你知道,这种外观在其他任何地方都行不通。所以我必须这样做。
I don’t want to work. -Why bring an ATM?
我不想工作。-为什么要带自动取款机?
Who is?
谁是?
Why carry an ATM.
为什么要携带自动取款机。
Spiders!
蜘蛛!
Hey Lenny, how much is this steak?
嘿,莱尼,这块牛排多少钱?
Spidey, if you catch him, it’s free.
蜘蛛侠,如果你抓住他,它是免费的。
Oh, Spider-Man. This is true.
哦,蜘蛛侠。这是真实的。
So are you a cow or a spotted dog?
那么你是牛还是斑点狗?
I am… (Stain)
我是……(染色)
We meet again, Spider-Man.
我们又见面了,蜘蛛侠。
Ah, are you funny? -Of course not. Not!
啊,你好笑吗?-当然不是。不是!
So this is your costume? -Unfortunately, this is my skin.
所以这是你的服装?-不幸的是,这是我的皮肤。
Oh shit.
妈的。
You know, I’m your past.
你知道,我是你的过去。
A year ago. -One moment.
一年前。-一会儿。
Come on.
快点。
Look, I’m having fun -Who are you talking to?
看,我很开心-你在和谁说话?
But we have to finish quickly. -No, no, go on.
但我们必须尽快完成。-不,不,继续。
This is my job, sometimes very boring.
这是我的工作,有时很无聊。
He is still there.
他还在那里。
Okay, let’s do it one last time.
好吧,让我们做最后一次。
My name is Miles Morales.
我的名字是迈尔斯·莫拉莱斯。
A radioactive spider bit me.
一只放射性蜘蛛咬了我。
And for the past 1 year and 4 months, I’ve been the only Spider-Man in Brooklyn.
在过去的 1 年零 4 个月里,我一直是布鲁克林唯一的蜘蛛侠。
And everything went well.
一切顺利。
hey hey hey
嘿嘿嘿
You are so painful.
你好痛苦。
I fight all kinds of bad guys.
我和各种坏人打架。
In this villain, we see Frog-Man
在这个恶棍中,我们看到了青蛙人
Can’t you act like a common criminal so I can catch you?
你就不能像个普通罪犯那样让我抓到你吗?
I designed my own costume and made it easy on the outside.
我设计了自己的服装,并在外面让它变得简单。
Aunt is going to Florida. -Is ready.
阿姨要去佛罗里达。-准备好了。
I think I could be the judge.
我想我可以当法官。
I’m advertising baby powder.
我在给婴儿爽身粉做广♥告♥。
I’m sorry I promoted baby powder.
对不起,我推销了婴儿爽身粉。
I made a mistake.
我犯了一个错误。
Mine is out.
我的没电了
Error.
错误。
Then you go out.
然后你出去。
I made another mistake.
我又犯了一个错误。
New power options.
新的电源选项。
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
How much longer can I lie about my identity?
我还能对自己的身份撒谎多久?
I heard Spiderman is from Puerto Rico.
我听说蜘蛛侠来自波多黎各。
No, I think it’s Dominica.
不,我认为是多米尼克。
I mean, if I tell them, will they understand?
我的意思是,如果我告诉他们,他们会理解吗?
We love you and understand you even if you lied to us for a year.
我们爱你,理解你,即使你骗了我们一年。
Maybe in another world.
也许在另一个世界。
Sometimes I tell myself I wish I wasn’t the only Spider-Man.
有时我告诉自己,我希望我不是唯一的蜘蛛侠。
I’m bored.
我很无聊。
Sometimes I miss them.
有时我很想念他们。
smile.
微笑。
Although he turned out to be a thief.
虽然他原来是个小偷。
I tried to do what he said.
我试着按照他说的去做。
Just to move on.
只是为了继续前进。
Dad: Where are you? We are waiting for you. -You read the message?
爸爸:你在哪里?我们正在等你。-你读过信息了吗?
You know this is a life and death fight, right? -Sorry Sorry.
你知道这是一场你死我活的战斗,对吧?-实在抱歉。
Wait a minute my friend -Dad: Honey, this is important.
等一下,我的朋友——爸爸:亲爱的,这很重要。
No, no, no, just relax and do your job.
不,不,不,只是放松并做你的工作。
You turned your phone off at the movie, then didn’t turn it off while you were fighting me?
你看电影的时候把手♥机♥关机了,然后跟我打架也不关机?
“Finally,” he said, “back up.”
“终于,”他说,“后退。”
He wrote everything in one word.
他用一个词写下了一切。
Cool, right?
很酷,对吧?
this child.
这个孩子。
My godfather!
我的干爹!
… sorry, the problem is somewhere
…抱歉,问题出在某个地方
He wrote for a moment
他写了一会儿
I think this is going well
我认为这进展顺利
He is still writing
他还在写
You know, I don’t think that’s a problem.
你知道,我认为这不是问题。
*
*
They are getting closer to us.
他们离我们越来越近了。
I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time, so…
我等这一刻等了很久,所以……
Hey, what’s this goose?
嘿,这是什么鹅?
I don’t think I’ll ever want this suit again.
我想我再也不会想要这套衣服了。
I’m almost there, a mother with a smiling face.
我就快到了,一位笑容满面的母亲。
*
*
In the end. -I caught you.
到底。-我抓到你了。
I’m Spiderman and no one can run away from me.
我是蜘蛛侠,没有人能从我身边逃走。
Come back, we are sworn enemies. -Do not run.
回来吧,我们是死敌。-别跑。
The back of your suit is very tight.
你西装的背面很紧。
hi how are you
你好你好吗
I am writing an article.
我正在写一篇文章。
The bad guy on the roof is Peterson.
屋顶上的坏人是彼得森。
You can call the police. Tell them to arrest him.
你可以报♥警♥。告诉他们逮捕他。
I don’t know, I feel like this is going to be my thing forever.
我不知道,我觉得这将是我永远的事。
Only this time.