Does that mean these things are my fault too?
那是否意味着这些事情也是我的错?
No no
不,不
Maybe this is all my fault
也许这都是我的错
don’t worry honey
别担心亲爱的
you are an amazing
你是一个了不起的
father it’s so hard
父亲太难了
It’s like having a new baby that wants to grow up fast
就像有了一个想要快速长大的新生儿
And maybe we should grow up
也许我们应该长大
Little bit
一点
Maybe we should leave it
也许我们应该离开它
take the lid off, Haji Haji?
把盖子打开,哈吉哈吉?
It is not your fault
不是你的错
it’s my fault
我的错
Oh, that’s okay, what are you doing here?
哦,没关系,你在这里做什么?
Oh, her bedroom window was open… so I came to you
哦,她卧室的窗户开着…所以我来找你
This is completely normal
这是完全正常的
I want to talk to your parents
我想和你父母谈谈
Okay, it’s hard to communicate with my dad
好吧,很难和我爸爸沟通
Oh really? What is this
哦真的吗?这是什么
Storage materials?
存储材料?
police
警♥察♥
I take back what I said
我收回我说过的话
Yeah, well, I’ll call the station, I
是的,好吧,我会打电♥话♥给车站,我
don’t think Miles is there or anywhere
不要认为迈尔斯在那里或任何地方
So where is this jacket, Emo Miles?
那么这件夹克在哪里,Emo Miles?
I don’t know -don’t you know? –
我不知道——你不知道吗?-
Don’t know what you want to say?
不知道你想表达什么?
I go
我去
Where do you think you’re going, miss?
小姐,你想去哪里?
i will find it
我会找到它
I don’t know exactly where, but I know where to start
我不知道确切的位置,但我知道从哪里开始
One thing I learned from Miles is that anything is possible
我从迈尔斯那里学到的一件事是一切皆有可能
He loves you more than you can imagine
他比你想象的更爱你
I see what I’m saying
我明白我在说什么
If you find it
如果你找到它
Tell him he will be punished for five months
告诉他要被罚五个月
And let’s just say we love him
让我们说我们爱他
Hilaire
希拉里
Miles Morales: Spider-Man The Prowler Claw
迈尔斯莫拉莱斯:蜘蛛侠徘徊者利爪
Uncle Aaron?
亚伦叔叔?
to my ear well waits
在我耳边等待
You don’t understand that I don’t belong here
你不明白我不属于这里
I belong to another dimension
我属于另一个次元
Vaisa Vaisa Vaisa
维萨维萨维萨
I beg you
我求求你
I was sent here by mistake
我被误送到这里
Uncle Aaron Vaisa Vaisa
亚伦叔叔
Vaisa Vaisa uncle Aaron
Vaisa Vaisa 叔叔亚伦
Please, Uncle Aaron, listen to what I have to say
亚伦叔叔,请听听我要说的话
A spider bit me and gave me strength
一只蜘蛛咬了我,给了我力量
He shouldn’t bite me
他不应该咬我
It will bite other people
会咬别人
One of this world
这个世界之一
I don’t belong here
我不属于这里
should i go home
我应该回家吗
I also have my uncle
我还有我舅舅
Aron that I have
我有的阿龙
He is a bad person
他是个坏人
In the name of Prowler
以徘徊者之名
He dies for me
他为我而死
He did a lot of bad things, but I could tell he wanted to be good
他做了很多坏事,但我看得出来他想做好人
He just doesn’t know he has the right to choose, but you do
他只是不知道他有选择的权利,但你知道
you can be a good person
你可以成为一个好人
folks?
伙计们?
Trust me
相信我
I know you don’t want to be a thief
我知道你不想当小偷
I do not
我不
*
*
Is your father still alive?
你父亲还活着吗?
What the
什么
your father
你的父亲
You said you were still alive
你说你还活着
Yes
是的
Oh

Who are you?
你是谁?
My name is Miles Morales
我的名字是迈尔斯莫拉莱斯
…but you
…但是你
You can kill Saddam, Prowler
你可以杀死萨♥达♥姆♥,徘徊者
If the house is soft, our
如果房♥子是软的,我们的
father will die your father
父亲会死你的父亲
Help
帮助
you have to let me go
你必须让我走
Why do I have to do this?
为什么我必须这样做?
How to talk to kids who will listen
如何与愿意倾听的孩子交谈
don’t tell mom
不要告诉妈妈
I never found a suitable group to join
一直没找到合适的群加入
So I started my own group.
所以我成立了自己的小组。
With some old friends.
和一些老朋友。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!