因为我毁了它一次
I found another world where I have a family
我找到了另一个我有家人的世界
Where I am happy
我快乐的地方
At least a version I like
至少是我喜欢的版本
my bag
我的书包
And that version of me was killed
那个版本的我被杀了
So I replaced it
所以我换了它
I guess it’s harmless
我想这是无害的
But I was wrong
但是我错了
Father, please help
父亲,请帮忙
Am I right Peter?
彼得,我说得对吗?
Yes
是的
If we disrupt the main event enough… and save the captains’ lives
如果我们足够扰乱主赛事…并拯救船长的生命
We might lose everything
我们可能会失去一切
My father will soon be a captain
我父亲很快就会成为一名船长
I want to take what you have and what you don’t have
我想拿走你拥有的和你没有的
I came as if you would take everything away from me –
我来了就好像你会带走我的一切——
Rear wheel
后轮
He will kill my father
他会杀了我父亲
When it happened
发生的时候
when it happens in two days
当它在两天后发生
When he took his oath
当他宣誓时
Of course, that’s what the algorithm says
当然,算法是这么说的
I am sorry that
我很抱歉
Miles sends me home
迈尔斯送我回家
I cant do this
我做不到
At least not now
至少不是现在
What do you say I should do?
你说我该怎么办?
Should I let him die like this?
我应该让他就这样死去吗?
But about your father
但是关于你父亲
He’s also the captain, right?
他也是队长吧?
Yes
是的
You won’t do anything about it
你不会对此做任何事情
All right, Uncle Ben, what?
好吧,本叔叔,什么?
It won’t be a problem if you know and let it happen
如果你知道并让它发生,那将不是问题
Many of us wouldn’t be here if this hadn’t happened to Uncle Ben, Miles
如果这件事没有发生在本叔叔身上,我们中的许多人就不会在这里了,迈尔斯
And all these good things we do will never happen.
我们所做的所有这些好事永远不会发生。
So we have to let people die at the words of a bunch of algorithms? -…Good –
所以我们非得让人死在一堆算法的话上?-…好的 –
You do realize how long this is, right?
你知道这有多长,对吧?
Between a person and a
一个人和一个人之间
world, you have to save any world
世界,你必须拯救任何世界
I can choose a partner
我可以选择合作伙伴
…Spiderman, always
…蜘蛛侠,永远
Not always
不总是
Miles, we all want to live the life we’ve always dreamed of
迈尔斯,我们都想过上我们一直梦想的生活
Trust me, I tried
相信我,我试过了
And the more I try, the more I hurt myself
我越努力,就越伤害自己
You can’t have it all, honey
你不能拥有一切,亲爱的
To be Spider-Man you have to make sacrifices
成为蜘蛛侠你必须做出牺牲
This is our job
这是我们的工作
When you become Spiderman, you accept it
当你成为蜘蛛侠时,你接受它
Miles
英里
Annie?
安妮?
What happens?
会发生什么?
can you all calm me down
你们能让我冷静下来吗
We know it’s hard
我们知道这很难
But actually Miles (The Spectacular Spider-Man)
但实际上迈尔斯(壮观的蜘蛛侠)
Is that why you’re here?
这就是你来这里的原因吗?
that I could easily care?
我很容易关心?
It worked last time, why not try again, right?
上次成功了,何不再试一次,对吧?
Wait wait
等等
You’re right, Gwen
你是对的,格温
You shouldn’t have come to meet me at all
你根本就不该来见我
Honey, look at me -don’t say honey
亲爱的,看着我-别说亲爱的
It began -Husband, your words do not help –
开始了-老公,你的话没用-
It is so good
真是太棒了
Miles, please understand that I don’t
迈尔斯,请理解我不
you can ask me not to save my father
你可以问我不要救我父亲
Not a request
不是请求
Wait a moment
稍等
Stop
停止
Stop
停止
If we let it, it will hurt us more, you know
如果我们听之任之,它会伤害我们更多,你知道的
both that it doesn’t end well -end –
两者都没有很好地结束-结束-
You will only be here for a few days
你只会在这里呆几天
I don’t want that to happen, son
我不想发生这种事,儿子
I said don’t say honey
我说别说亲爱的
Miles
英里
Well, I’m sorry I did that
好吧,我很抱歉我那样做了
Good parents don’t do that
好父母不这样做
As soon as I know, I will fix the problem
我一知道就会解决问题
Drop all units no matter what you do and stop Spider-Man
不管你做什么都放下所有单位并阻止蜘蛛侠
do you mean -Wait, with you? –
你是说-等等,和你一起吗?-
with me
与我一起
I? -Me? –
我?-我?-
I’m spitting on you, Miles
我在朝你吐口水,迈尔斯
Miles Morales
英里士气
He entered zone 4
他进入了4区
The mirror?
镜子?
huh? Does tar stick to my face? What is the problem
嗯?焦油会粘在我的脸上吗?问题是什么
Miles and miles!
英里和英里!
It’s right back there
它就在后面
Hey boss, what’s all the fuss about?
嘿老板,有什么大惊小怪的?
Is that weird?
这很奇怪吗?
I think it is possible
我认为这是可能的
Excuse me
打扰一下
I see the audience and that
我看到观众和那个
Let me guess, dead?
让我猜猜,死了吗?
In the number of three, we shoot
三人一组,我们开枪
One I didn’t say three
一我没说三
can you take our picture
你能拍我们的照片吗
This is the first follow up
这是第一次跟进
Get me out of this mess
把我从这个烂摊子里救出来
Miles? -Hello, write –
英里?- 你好,写 –
I’m a big fan -thanks –
我是忠实粉丝-谢谢-
Don’t you think humor is like a stick for Spiderman?
你不觉得幽默对蜘蛛侠来说就像一根棍子吗?
you got? sugar cane
你得到了?甘蔗
Anything He Could Do, I Can(Spiderman Animation 1981)
他能做的事,我能做(蜘蛛侠动画1981)
Hey, I think I have a stretch somewhere in my body
嘿,我想我身体某处有拉伸感
Hi Peter (Alfred Molina’s dialogue as Doctor Octopus in New Way Home)
嗨,彼得(Alfred Molina 在新回家路上扮演章鱼博士的对话)
What is it? -No way out –
它是什么?-没有出路 –
It’s my fault, guys
是我的错,伙计们
It’s like an exit
就像一个出口
No Trespassing
禁止擅自进入
So don’t follow me
所以不要跟着我
you confused me again
你又把我弄糊涂了
I know he’s your friend, but it’s the only way
我知道他是你的朋友,但这是唯一的方式
But Hashem told me this -so use that word –
但是 Hashem 告诉我这个 – 所以用那个词 –
This is called ventilatory sleep
这叫做通气睡眠
I use my hands to hug you
我用双手拥抱你
Miles
英里
No, no… let me go
不不不……放开我
Running away is madness
逃跑是疯狂的
Either way, running away was the most rational thing to do
不管怎样,逃跑才是最理性的选择
I do not feel well
我不舒服
It is so good
真是太棒了
But the situation is the same, you won’t win this time
但情况是一样的,这次你赢不了
I can’t reach you -no, no –
我联♥系♥不到你-不,不-
moving so fast
移♥动♥得如此之快
NOT
不是
Do you want to hug my baby?