是的,我知道它下降很慢,但它有效
Meet Miguel O’Hara and Miles Morales
认识米格尔·奥哈拉和迈尔斯·莫拉莱斯
Hello how are you?
你好吗?
I speak spanish
我说西班牙语
I brought you empanadas
我给你带来了肉馅卷饼
That’s great
那太棒了
Look, I’m excited to get started. Oh good.
看,我很高兴开始。哦,很好。
I have some crazy ideas about how to catch Spot
我对如何捕捉 Spot 有一些疯狂的想法
He just wants to be taken seriously
他只是想被认真对待
He is worried about Spate.
他很担心 Spate。
I’ll worry about Spot
我会担心 Spot
what did I do -Miguel, it’s not his fault –
我做了什么-Miguel,这不是他的错-
error? Let’s see you make
错误?让我们看看你做
another hole in the multiverse
多元宇宙中的另一个洞
He knows nothing
他什么都不知道
Of course you do… Well, what don’t I know? -But you know, Gwen…
你当然知道……好吧,我不知道什么?-但是你知道吗,格温…
And you… I want to ignore you
而你……我想无视你
But I can’t… I can’t -I’m not on the team at all
但我不能……我不能 – 我根本不在团队中
Maybe I what happened
也许我发生了什么事
Hey Miguel
嘿米格尔
Don’t be hard on the kids.
不要对孩子太苛刻。
He has a bad coach.
他有一个糟糕的教练。
He didn’t stand a chance.
他没有机会。
Peter -Peter
彼得-彼得
God, this is the humble Spider-Man
天哪,这就是卑微的蜘蛛侠
Miles
英里
Fear not, friend Miguel
别害怕,米格尔朋友
It just looks scary
看起来很吓人
But don’t bite
但是别咬
Peter
彼得
Look how tall you look, look
看你多高,看
at your legs too, you know?
在你的腿上,你知道吗?
It depends on what you mean
这取决于你的意思
by the way what happened?
顺便问一下,发生了什么事?
Are your armpits bleeding?
你的腋窝在流血吗?
Peter -don’t worry about his clothes –
彼得——别担心他的衣服——
We will buy you new clothes
我们会给你买♥♥新衣服
PETER you have to tell him… what is it?
彼得,你必须告诉他……这是什么?
you give
你给
Do you have kids? Yes I have.
你有孩子吗?是的,我有。
My wool
我的羊毛
Be careful dear, your temporary bracelet is not lost
亲爱的小心,你的临时手镯没有丢
You have one too. I didn’t know they made it for adults too
你也有一个。我不知道他们也为成年人做的
Just give me a second!
给我一秒钟!
This kid is a true anarchist(anarchist means someone who likes to riot)
这孩子是个真正的无政♥府♥主义者(无政♥府♥主义者是指喜欢暴♥动♥的人)
I will eat you now
我现在要吃了你
I caught you
我抓到你了
I know I’ll regret making a web shooter for it
我知道我会后悔为它制♥作♥一个网络射击游戏
I shouldn’t have done that, it’s totally wrong
我不应该那样做,那是完全错误的
Hey, do you want to see the picture? -I said he was here –
嘿,你想看照片吗?-我说他在这里-
Look at this picture -Oh, you took a picture –
看这张照片-哦,你拍了照片-
Oh, this
哦,这个
He is amazing
他很棒
Yes -that’s a ridiculous look –
是的 – 这是一个荒谬的表情 –
hahaha
哈哈
Here, for example, he is angry
例如,在这里,他很生气
It also has the appearance of a workhorse
它也有主力的外观
Be careful, you will laugh when you
小心,你会笑的
see the next one you will laugh out loud
看到下一个你会笑出声
Oh, Miguel is dying
哦,米格尔快死了
Miguel, look at this I’m trying
Miguel,看看这个,我正在尝试
to have a serious conversation with adults
与成年人进行认真的交谈
You know, you’re the only Spider-Man who isn’t funny
你知道,你是唯一一个不好笑的蜘蛛侠
you should be nice
你应该很好
The Fate of the Multiverse
多元宇宙的命运
You always bore me with these lines, you say
你总是用这些台词让我厌烦,你说
the destiny of the Multiverse and my brain says so
多元宇宙的命运和我的大脑是这样说的
Did you hear that too? must have sabotaged
你也听到了吗?一定是破坏了
Yes, he’s a parker too
是的,他也是一个帕克
Miles, you ruined a big event
迈尔斯,你毁了一场大活动
The main event? -The child does not think –
主要事件?-孩子不认为-
It does not work that way
它不是那样工作的
It’s insulting that you did such a
侮辱你做这样的事
bad job at the unit, I’ll applaud you
单位干得不好,我给你鼓掌
Vaisa, why are you angry?
Vaisa,你为什么生气?
I saved those people
我救了那些人
And security issues
和安全问题
Layla, do it
莱拉,做吧
Inn? which job
客栈?哪个工作
What job do you mean?
你指的是什么工作?
It is the job of explaining information
这是解释信息的工作
GOOD
好的
What is this?
这是什么?
Only this
只有这个
(very similar to the sacred timeline in the Loki series)
(很像洛基系列中的神圣时间线)
Can you be more specific?
你可以说得更详细点吗?
Can’t you talk for a second?
你不能说一下吗?
Yes Yes
是的是的
What you see is all of us
你看到的是我们所有人
Our entire life is woven into a beautiful web of life and destiny
我们的一生都编织成一张美丽的生命与命运之网
spiderverse spiderverse?
蜘蛛侠蜘蛛侠?
It’s a stupid name
这是一个愚蠢的名字
This is called the arachno -humanoid multiverse
这被称为蛛形纲动物-人形多元宇宙
I think that sounds stupid
我认为这听起来很愚蠢
And are these nodes where the lines meet?
这些节点是线相交的地方吗?
They are the main event
他们是重头戏
Part of the ever -present Spider-Man -Han story(That’s right, the famous kiss scene between Peter and MJ)
永远存在的蜘蛛侠汉故事的一部分(没错,彼得和 MJ 之间著名的吻戏)
Some of them are good
有些还不错
Some bad (poison)
有些坏(毒)
Some of them are pretty bad
其中一些非常糟糕
go ahead
前进
uncle aaron
亚伦叔叔
This, the Amazing Spider-Man show from the 90s.
这是 90 年代的超凡蜘蛛侠秀。
The police captain who is an acquaintance of Spider-Man
与蜘蛛侠相识的警♥察♥队长
In the fight between Spider-Man and his bloody nemesis, he dies saving a child from under a collapsing wall
在蜘蛛侠和他血腥的克星之间的战斗中,他为了从倒塌的墙下救一个孩子而死
Captain, Stacy
船长,史黛西
I apologize
我道歉
(Amazing Spider-Man Movie Event 1)
(超凡蜘蛛侠电影事件1)
Does this happen to you too?
这也发生在你身上吗?
For me too
对我来说也是
Keep going?
继续前进?
The story is destined to go like this
故事注定要这样发展
The main events that connect our lives
连接我们生活的主要事件
But the connection may drop
但连接可能会断开
This is why anomalies are so dangerous
这就是异常如此危险的原因
Inspector Singh’s death was a big event, wasn’t it
辛格探长的死是一件大事,不是吗?
you should have been there and you shouldn’t have saved him
你应该在那里,你不应该救他
That’s why Gwen tried to stop you
这就是格温试图阻止你的原因
Miles, I thought you
迈尔斯,我以为你
were trying to save me
想救我
tried
尝试过
I… I’m having a wedding
我……我要办婚礼
And now, Miles, since you changed the story,
现在,迈尔斯,自从你改变了故事,
Then Pravitra collapsed
然后Pravitra倒下了
… if we’re lucky
…如果我们幸运的话
We can prevent it
我们可以预防
We are not always lucky
我们并不总是幸运的
That’s none of my business…that’s Spot’s business
那不关我的事……那是 Spot 的事
This is what happens when you destroy the main event
这就是当你摧毁主要事件时会发生的事情
how do you know?
你怎么知道?
Because I ruined it once

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!