嗨,我是迈尔斯
Actually, we’ve met before,
其实我们以前见过
when i was invisible i know who you are
当我隐身时我知道你是谁
Will everything be okay?
一切都会好起来吗?
OK, let me explain
好的,让我解释一下
Miguel wants to go to headquarters
米格尔想去总部
Miles walks away slowly
迈尔斯缓缓走开
You guys didn’t follow
你们没有关注
orders and neither did they
订单,他们也没有
Was I invited to the headquarters?
我被邀请到总部了吗?
How are you even dumber behind your mask?
你怎么在面具后面变得更笨了?
I’m always angry
我总是生气
Wow!
哇!
New York Earth -928
纽约地球-928
Hey, over here
嘿,这边
Wow, it’s so stuffy in here
哇,这里好闷
Any news about the place? -let me ask –
有什么地方的消息吗?-让我来问 –
Hey, has anyone seen that place? (In English also means visible point) Malala Windsor, Spider UK Earth -835
嘿,有人见过那个地方吗?(在英文中也是可见点的意思)Malala Windsor, Spider UK Earth -835
Oh how cute, does anyone else want to say Jack?
哦,多么可爱,还有其他人想说杰克吗?
There’s a whole line of dialogue here that can’t be subtitled, sorry
有一整行对话不能加字幕,抱歉
That’s great
那太棒了
It’s just a hallway
这只是一个走廊
Welcome to the spider community
欢迎来到蜘蛛社区
A lot, right?
很多,对吧?
What happened to that task force you mentioned?
你提到的那个工作组怎么了?
Many of these are part -time
其中许多是兼♥职♥
Gwen, how much did you tell her about that story?
格温,你跟她讲了多少关于那个故事的事?
About the place as a whole here?
关于这里的整个地方?
The first
首先
Maybe you didn’t say enough
也许你说得不够
come over
过来
Bracelet for me!
手链给我!
For temporary travel only
仅适用于临时旅行
It just stops you from being that way
它只是阻止你那样做
Hi Gwen -Hi Peter –
嗨格温-嗨彼得-
hi i want
嗨,我想要
Hi Gwen, One of Spiderman’s versions of “bag man” (wears a Fantastic Four outfit with a paper bag over his head
嗨格温,蜘蛛侠版的“包包侠”之一(身穿神奇四侠装束,头上套着纸包
Hi Peters, I’m a new member
嗨彼得斯,我是新成员
Peter, take the team to the transport station to help collect this terrible place.
彼得,带队去运输站帮忙收集这个可怕的地方。
I wouldn’t call it terrible
我不会说它很糟糕
More like continued success
更像是持续的成功
Ben, I need you
本,我需要你
Sorry, I can’t talk right now(Ben Riley/Scarlet Spider Earth -94)
抱歉,我现在不能说话(Ben Riley/Scarlet Spider Earth -94)
I think about my past
我想我的过去
We really need you here for some reason
出于某种原因我们真的需要你在这里
It was a particularly heartbreaking
这是一个特别令人心碎的
reminder of the way he was
提醒他过去的样子
Hi, my name is Tarkesh. 》
嗨,我叫塔尔克什。》
Why does the horse wear a mask?
马为什么要戴面具?
to cover his face
遮住他的脸
!Let’s go
!我们走吧
Who is in this laser cage?
谁在这个激光笼子里?
Anomalies are those that are the wrong size
异常是那些尺寸错误的
We serve their mouths and send them to their blood
我们服务于他们的嘴,并送他们去他们的血液
Not very interesting -what? –
不是很有趣-什么?-
We have lots of Doctor Octopus -oh my gosh –
我们有很多章鱼博士-哦,我的天哪-
A mistery
一个谜
And other mysteries
和其他谜团
Gamers -I love games –
游戏玩家-我爱游戏-
Others in the game(Spider-Man Insomniac Company -1048)
游戏中其他(蜘蛛侠失眠公♥司♥-1048)
You’re talking to me the font
你在跟我说话字体
Go to hell Spiderman
去地狱蜘蛛侠
How insolent -what a strange pencil –
多么无礼——一支多么奇怪的铅笔——
Boring Rhino
无聊的犀牛
Thief? –
贼?-
Prowler is not your Donald Glover as Aaron Davis in the world) (Tom Holland’s Spider-Man. That’s Prowler right there
徘徊者不是你的唐纳德格洛弗作为亚伦戴维斯在世界上)(汤姆霍兰德的蜘蛛侠。那是徘徊者
Hi
你好
Hi
你好
The look is rude
眼神很粗鲁
I brought you here -I made a mistake –
我带你来这里 – 我犯了一个错误 –
what do you do i do everything
你做什么我什么都做
How many missions have you done together? –
你们一起完成了多少次任务?-
Not much -twenty or thirty –
不多——二十或三十——
So cool
非常酷
Excuse me
打扰一下
Margo Cass aka Spider Bite Earth -22191
Margo Cass 又名 Spider Bite Earth -22191
i am spider man
我是蜘蛛侠
Not my son? All of us
不是我儿子?我们所有人
Can we continue our journey?
我们可以继续我们的旅程吗?
What are you? -I profiles –
你是做什么的?-我的简介-
My body is next to my parents, I’m sitting on the chair eating Fritos
我的身体紧挨着我的父母,我坐在椅子上吃 Fritos
It’s better here
这里更好
Yes I understand
是的我明白
what is he doing
他在做什么
He has a very cute name
他有一个非常可爱的名字
Bring home the device I said
把我说的设备带回家
I am against this name
我反对这个名字
DNIT will detect it from any dimension and send you there(this guy is a version of Rhinoceros)
DNIT 会从任何维度检测到它并将您发送到那里(这家伙是 Rhinoceros 的一个版本)
*
*
We better go
我们最好走
See you later -don’t you like keeping Miguel waiting –
待会儿见——你不喜欢让 Miguel 等着吗——
!Let’s go
!我们走吧
Hey, good luck
嘿,祝你好运
!Good see you
!很高兴见到你
Miguel looks angry
米格尔看起来很生气
He likes empanadas from the buffet
他喜欢自助餐的肉馅卷饼
Don’t ask him why
不要问他为什么
My name is Miguel O’Harast
我的名字是米格尔奥哈拉斯特
I’m the only Spiderman in this dimension
我是这个维度中唯一的蜘蛛侠
At least it is
至少是
But I’m not like the others
但我和其他人不一样
I don’t always like what I have to do
我并不总是喜欢我必须做的事
But I knew I had to be the one to do it
但我知道我必须是那个人去做
I have lost so much that I want to quit my job now
我失去了太多,现在想辞职
Oh no
不好了
I’m sure it won’t do anything
我确定它不会做任何事情
Maybe he will before you hit him into the wall
也许他会在你把他撞到墙上之前
Da’wah, man
大华,伙计
It distracts you from the truth
它会分散你对真♥相♥的注意力
And what is the truth?
真♥相♥是什么?
I’m not from Brobach Scooby Doo, a punch(Scooby Doo is a term for having ideas and clues)
我不是来自 Brobach Scooby Doo,a punch(Scooby Doo 是有想法和线索的术语)
Because that’s what they want
因为那是他们想要的
Why do you want to be part of it?
为什么你想参与其中?
to get a bracelet
得到一个手镯
A bracelet for you?
给你的手镯?
But you don’t have a cool device?
但是您没有很酷的设备?
you have good parents -not bad –
你有好父母-不错-
I mean, we fight, but they want what’s best for me
我的意思是,我们打架,但他们想要对我最好的
It’s so embarrassing
太尴尬了
Why?
为什么?
Because you’re not ready for someone else
因为你还没有为别人做好准备
listen to me brother
听我说兄弟
The point of being Spiderman is to be independent stay
成为蜘蛛侠的意义在于保持独♥立♥
alone you don’t need these things if you are your own boss
如果你是自己的老板,你就不需要这些东西
so why are you here
那你为什么在这里
Looking for female drama, this is it
找女剧,就是这个
all i want to be in a band
我只想加入乐队
I want to see my friend and for that I need a bracelet
我想见我的朋友,为此我需要一个手镯
Don’t move guys ok give up
别动,伙计们,好吧,放弃
Don’t sign up, you know what kind of fight we’re in
不要报名,你知道我们在打什么样的仗
Yes, I know it drops very slowly, but it works