Let’s do it differently this time
这次让我们换个方式
Very different
非常不一样
His name is Miles Morales
他的名字叫迈尔斯·莫拉莱斯
A radioactive spider bit him
一只放射性蜘蛛咬了他
And he wasn’t the only one bitten.
而且他不是唯一被咬的人。
Problems are not always easy for him.
问题对他来说并不总是那么容易。
And he is not alone in this problem.
在这个问题上,他并不孤单。
Now it has to finish itself.
现在它必须自己完成。
And once again he is not alone.
再一次,他并不孤单。
You think you know the rest of the story.
你认为你知道故事的其余部分。
But you don’t know.
但你不知道。
I thought I knew the rest, but…
我以为我知道其余的,但是……
…I do not know.
…我不知道。
I don’t want to hurt her.
我不想伤害她。
But I do.
但是我愿意。
And he’s not the only one I’ve hurt
他不是我唯一伤害的人
Hey
嘿
Def Leppard (rock band)
Def Leppard (摇滚乐队)
Gwen
格温
Chelsea, New York Ground-65
切尔西,纽约 Ground-65
Spider Gwen World
蜘蛛格温世界
Is the song over?
歌♥曲结束了吗?
Apparently they have.
显然他们有。
Ok my friend if you don’t follow us and want to talk.
好吧,我的朋友,如果你不关注我们并想谈谈。
I don’t join groups to talk about my feelings.
我加入团体不是为了谈论我的感受。
That’s why I joined…
这就是为什么我加入…
… to beat my feelings with this stick.
…用这根棍子打败我的感情。
If you don’t talk about your problems, possibly from somewhere…
如果你不谈论你的问题,可能来自某个地方……
I’m fine.
我很好。
A sane person would not respond like that.
理智的人不会这样回答。
They say I’m great, thanks, how are you?
他们说我很棒,谢谢,你好吗?
I’m fine thanks.
我很好,谢谢。
Wow -How are you?
哇——你好吗?
Really? Gwen, don’t worry.
真的吗?格温,别担心。
I don’t understand you. -You are right.
我不明白你。-你是对的。
I sing to the drums.
我对着鼓唱歌♥。
I always wanted to be in a band.
我一直想加入乐队。
I don’t think I’ve found the right one yet.
我想我还没有找到合适的。
In this job, you always know it’s best to go it alone.
在这份工作中,你总是知道最好一个人做。
Before Miles.
迈尔斯之前。
It’s Peter.
是彼得。
I think it’s great, I don’t know.
我认为这很棒,我不知道。
This is a dangerous masked man
这是一个危险的蒙面人
I don’t know, he seems like a nice guy.
我不知道,他看起来像个好人。
If he has nothing to hide, why is he wearing a mask?
如果他没有什么可隐瞒的,他为什么要戴面具?
Okay, let’s stop politicizing this matter.
好吧,让我们停止将这件事政♥治♥化。
Thank you, Meg
谢谢你,梅格
But they really don’t know me.
但他们真的不了解我。
And I really don’t know him that well.
我真的不那么了解他。
If you touch it again, man
如果你再碰它,伙计
Gwen, it’s okay.
格温,没关系。
Until it’s too late.
直到为时已晚。
Hi Gwen. -Hi
嗨格温。-你好
Peter.
彼得。
What the.
什么。
Not.
不是。
No no no.
不不不。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I just want to be special.
我只是想变得特别。
Like you, Gwen.
像你一样,格温。
Gwen? -Do not worry
格温?-不用担心
Who is Gwen?
格温是谁?
Everything went well.
一切顺利。
Everything is going well. -no… don’t leave.
一切进行得都很顺利。-不……不要离开。
Peter.
彼得。
hey hey hey
嘿嘿嘿
Peter?
彼得?
After that incident, I really didn’t find any other friends.
那件事之后,我真的没有找到其他朋友。
Except for one.
除了一个。
But he is not here.
但他不在这里。
And there’s no way you’re going there.
你不可能去那里。
I have to announce that Captain George Stacey is leading the team after Spider-Woman.
我必须宣布乔治·斯泰西队长将在蜘蛛女侠之后带队。
who is this
这是谁
And why doesn’t he show his face?
他为什么不露面?
Peter Parker, an innocent student.
彼得帕克,一个无辜的学生。
Peter Parker, often at my table, at meals.
彼得帕克,经常在我的餐桌旁吃饭。
He is my daughter’s boyfriend.
他是我女儿的男朋友。
I won’t rest even until I find Spiderwoman.
找到蜘蛛女之前我不会休息的。
Oh, hey, hey, hey.
哦,嘿,嘿,嘿。
how is the band
乐队怎么样
Yeah, that’s great, I give up.
是的,太好了,我放弃了。
So dad knows, it’s okay.
所以爸爸知道,没关系。
In the case of Spiderwoman, I accomplished something.
就蜘蛛女侠而言,我完成了一些事情。
Okay, that’s great. -I approached him.
好的,那太好了。-我走近他。
Let me say I feel it.
让我说我感觉到了。
And I.
和我。
Catching him is good for us. -Don’t be so sure.
抓住他对我们有好处。-别那么肯定。
He killed your friend.
他杀了你的朋友。
I do not understand. -What do you want to say?
我不明白。-你想说什么?
I know what happened, I was there.
我知道发生了什么,我在场。
… fled the scene.
……逃离现场。
Maybe he had no other choice.
也许他别无选择。
I have to do my job, Gwen. -He won’t bring her back.
我必须做我的工作,格温。-他不会把她带回来的。
I also lost someone you love.
我也失去了你爱的人。
Good?
好的?
Yes, dad can say that.
是的,爸爸可以这么说。
I just wanted to say…didn’t you hug your dad?
我只想说……你没有抱你♥爸♥吗?
We have the ability to have a superman for all units.
我们有能力为所有单位配备超人。
…a suspect in the museum. -Maybe this is him.
博物馆里的嫌疑人 ——也许这就是他。
Some kind of eagle -See you later
某种鹰-回头见
Does not matter.
不要紧。
I will call you.
我会打电♥话♥给你。
The situation is very bad here.
这里的情况很糟糕。
We need help.
我们需要帮助。
Captain Stacey spoke, I’m five minutes away.
斯泰西船长说话了,我有五分钟的路程。
I need you to pay attention.
我需要你注意。
Chances are a girl will be found.
很有可能会找到一个女孩。
Chances are a girl will be found.
Tonight, it looks like we’re going to catch Spiderman.
今晚,看来我们要抓到蜘蛛侠了。
Oh that’s good.
哦,这是个好。
Please sir.
先生,请。
Explain how a person with a 12 meter wingspan could enter the Guggenheim without being noticed?
解释一个臂展 12 米的人如何能够在不被发现的情况下进入古根海姆?
The Ugliness of New Yorkers Everyone has a story.
纽约人的丑陋 每个人都有自己的故事。
Do you know what he wants?
你知道他想要什么吗?
do you know Italian
你懂意大利语吗
I am Irish.
我是爱尔兰人。
Maybe he likes pasta.
也许他喜欢意大利面。
We all enter at my command.
我们都按照我的命令进入。
Watch out for signs of Spiderwoman.
当心蜘蛛女侠的迹象。
Hi
你好
I found her.
我找到了她。
Stop following me?
不要跟着我?
Okay shut up.
好吧,闭嘴。
Eagles!
老鹰!
Calling their name usually works.
呼唤他们的名字通常有效。
I think it worked.
我认为它奏效了。
I’m not an Eagle.
我不是老鹰
The pinnacle of human genius.
人类天才的巅峰。
You’re not an Eagle in my world, who are you? Are you made of parchment paper?
你不是我世界里的鹰,你是谁?你是羊皮纸做的吗?
What world did you bring me to?
你把我带到了哪个世界?
Bully, I was like that.